Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) (44577 Views)

Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by PetrePan(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2017
PenisCaP:

So u dnt know what "tourists" means.
This is very embarassing my brother.
Do you mean they tour only enugu..cos this pple did it like its their culture...and i dont think you need to be embarassed
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by freeze001(f): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
cheesy

Lie the sight of it. smiley

Lie? Is this what u intended or ur autocorrect function has been so 'influenced' by ur penchant for typing 'liepob'?

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2017
PetrePan:
Do you mean they tour only enugu
..cos this pple did it like its their culture...and i dont think you need to be embarassed

N where did i say that.?? undecided

Also i think u really need to go do more research abt tourist..
u seem not to kno a lot abt them
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by 2016v2017: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
Can they sit in North East like this?
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Raphael81(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2017
That is Biafra land, all hail the Igbos
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2017
They are Israelis on a fact finding mission grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
This is sooooo embarrassing, I don't even know where to begin.

I'll wait for the day Caucasians post pics of Africans 'enjoying a meal' as you have done.

Who's the idiot that posted this shit....that was our your father's idolized them,till they took them as slaves...Brain dead african fucktards
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by PetrePan(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2017
PenisCaP:

N where did i say that.?? undecided

Also i think u really need to go do more research abt tourist..
u seem not to kno a lot abt them

or maybe u're actually misunderstanding me or u're proving too know..no qualm
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Bugatie:

There's nothing embarrassing there!

Everything about it is embarrassing, when will africans start seeing white people as mere mortals as themselves, you should come down to the U.S and see how they do things over here, they don't even know you exist. If you like eat shiit they don't bloody care, they'll walk past you like you weren't even there including african celebrities...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2017
more like it. idiots south africans should take a cue and learn to be homely
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Well, our meals are still the best in the continent.

Irresistibly delicious
Tastefully satisfying
Aromatically supreme

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
As long as you don't kidnap them
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
The "thing" in the black pot looks like poop.

So the big deal is...? undecided

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by lamalang(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2017
If you see white man doing this he really want to steal from you. He make you guys believe he's one of you and before you know it your natural resources and cash crop is gone
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2017
They are exploiting and I bet they've seen potential Avenue to make some cash....... Don't mistake that for being humble.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Very nice indeed, but I hope they don't end up being kidnapped for ransom. No police around to protect them.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by TMDavidWest(f): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Good.

Wonder if anyone creates a post on foreign websites saying: "See what these Black Men are doing" though when it's something as natural as "doing in Rome as the Romans do".
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2017
I just hope that Igbo woman no put ogiri! The smell of that poo can make Abacha turn violently in his grave! Whoever invent that stuffs though mmmmmmm
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
Can they sit in North East like this?
No wink
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by jbhill(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2017
ENUGU ADI AGBA LAST,LONG LIVE NSUKKA ASADU..LONG LIVE EZIKE OBA..I DEY MISS PALMY..

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2017
PetrePan:
This ones no be newbie..a new oyinbo no fit do all that..they for don dey speak dialect already self

Have you visited a white man country before?
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2017
You go to their land and eat burger, no one cares. Now they come to your land and eat akpu, it becomes news.

Inferiority complex.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2017
And it's finally on FP...the mod, the Op and everyone happy about this as good news are all mad and senseless...yeah I said that.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by PetrePan(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2017
berrystunn:

Have you visited a white man country before?
nah,why did you ask?
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
The whites are humble fellows grin

grin grin grin Please don't say that again
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
You go to their land and eat burger, no one cares. Now they come to your land and eat akpu, it becomes news.

Inferiority complex.

Exactly my brother, I tire for this set of black idiats...they're definitely still in slavery.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by wtfCode: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Make tourism no carry Una go north,or else u'll be treated as a terrorist instead as a tourist.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Hope they dont get kidnapped. We dont get kidnapped in their country so please lets extend the same goodwill to all foreigners
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by victor8269: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Na Albino be DAT, I know that guy wella. Una just waste palmwine there[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
yuck!!!! cant eat that sheet
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nightshift(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
I am not surprised. In the Coal City state we live life to the fullest. And more so, you get value for your money. Enugu. Ezike Pammy is one of the most potent in Igboland, after that of Udi. Anyi na anwu nkwu-enu na Enugu, obughi ngwoo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Naija Pictures / Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.