Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) (44573 Views)

Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nightshift(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Ifugo onye ocha na agboo Mango? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that photo where the white dude was trying to knock some mangos down with a stone. In such a relaxed atmosphere, such an activity could well work as a therapy.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2017
PetrePan:
nah,why did you ask?

That why you don't know the real and fake.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Realali(f): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2017
So cus dam be white now dam know fit drink or eat again you people better find better thing to post
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Henryfour(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Oga Dan I sight u oo ma landlord n lecturer unn
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
Can they sit in North East like this?
Can they sit in Niger Delta like that

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
This is sooooo embarrassing, I don't even know where to begin.

I'll wait for the day Caucasians post pics of Africans 'enjoying a meal' as you have done.

Azzin really pathetic

That fool doesn't know why our "naiive" forefathers Were colonised... reading that long piece of poo I just wondered if we're in 1665 or 2017
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
The whites are humble fellows grin
They have target. Check out picture 5, you will remember how Indonesia Economy was boosted by Nigerian seed.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh nooo!..

#covers face in shame!
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2017
It happens a lot... they did it when they colonized Nigeria.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Chai... See faji
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Fear God oo cheesy
Continue.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
cheesy

Lie the sight of it. smiley

mr sadist how far cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by EnkayDezign4: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Awesome!
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by jahbiz: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
And they will take their treasures, gods and culture away in exchange...
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
PetrePan:
This ones no be newbie..a new oyinbo no fit do all that..they for don dey speak dialect already self
Go and watch the video.

Missing Nnsukka and that beautiful looking environment.
Enugu and Nnsukka Repping Da igbo land since 0000
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by LastProphet: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

I'll wait for the day Caucasians post pics of Africans 'enjoying a meal' as you have done.

if u still think the causacians are your mate then sorry for u. yes i even schooled with them and beat many of them but if u think white people are your mate then u need a new brain
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by IGALA4LIFE(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Bugatie:
Nsukka people are so hospitable
They say Enugu Ezike, you start saying Nsukka?
Enugu-Ezike is Enugu-Ezike and Nsukka is Nsukka. Leave it like that.
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

Nigerians and the celebration of mediocrity

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by ricki: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
dainformant:
Photos of these white men enjoying themselves during a visit to Enugu-Ezike community in Enugu state -have been trending online. The foreigners who downed a big plate of traditional food -drank palm wine to digest the meal before exploring other parts of the area under the supervision of their guests. See some photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-these-white-men-were-spotted.html

You meant dey gain ur TRUST by deceitfulness and then fuvk all una from behind............ Igbo ppl people which na??
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
ok
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by cichaelogha: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2017
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by PetrePan(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2017
berrystunn:

That why you don't know the real and fake.
you mean they're fake?
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2017
I like dt...."a home away from house"

More palm wine, plz grin
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by cichaelogha: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
today's fixed game is available, see details below

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by abasumike12345: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:

Why not? some part of North-East is more peaceful and accommodating more than some parts of this country
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by cichaelogha: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.

Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
demolinka:
See irony! As these men they enjoy village experience na im some locals dey fight say dem wan enter Lagos by force...hmmm

But the second pix though, u go know say dat oyinbo na Soji guy
Evn u leave ur village enter Lagos
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
abasumike12345:

Why not? some part of North-East is more peaceful and accommodating more than some parts of this country

You know the exalt part of North East I am talking about cool cool
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:

Yes they can our president in London said boko haram has been tactically defeated grin grin cheesy.

Believe him at ur own peril kiss kiss
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
spyder880:
Lovely town of Enugu Ezike, I spent most of my childhood years in this town. My nursery and primary school was done here.

I can still remember trekking to Eke ozii to buy some things for my parents, or going to church at St. Marys Catholic Church, or the General hospital at Ogurute, or going to fetch water at Igogoro of IKpamodo.

abeg who ask am all dis questions?

na wa oo
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Devices(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
Can they sit in North East and Southwest like this?
Re: Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
IGALA4LIFE:

They say Enugu Ezike, you start saying Nsukka?
Enugu-Ezike is Enugu-Ezike and Nsukka is Nsukka. Leave it like that.

What's biting you guy, Enugu Ezike I know is Nsukka or you have issue with Nsukka ppl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Naija Pictures / Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.