Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! (3487 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
I want to bring my younger brothers to Europe what country will be the easiest to bring them to ASAP Uk is a no go area as they have not succeeded when I applied from here. Urgent PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by sekundosekundo: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Which country
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by joshboo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Try iceland bro
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by richidinho(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Greece with Shenghen visa, contact me
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
We need a place where we can find job but i got a savings of about £10000 to take with me , if they can come i will be glad
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Which country

Any country in the EU tht is not so tough to bring them in.. I am in the UK at the moment with my Eu partner and she is ready to help me move to bring them
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
richidinho:
Greece with Shenghen visa, contact me

Thank you but they are 15 and 16 years of age. Do you want me to relocate to Iceland and process from there. How are you sure Greece will work. i can travel there and start work if possible to process for them to come. My wife is from the EU so might be able to help.

We need a place where we can work an Eu country any is fine and how long does Greece process visa?
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by pansophist(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why not use EU route? it is the best way to bring them in, I did that for my two siblings well.
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
pansophist:
Why not use EU route? it is the best way to bring them in, I did that for my two siblings well.

I am thinking of relocating back to Netherlands.. Where in netherlands are you , Please drop ur email let me contact you bro... Godemorgen , my wife is dutch ...Ik ben naar zeeland 2jaar ago...Mijn dutch niet goed ..lol i try
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by sosy25: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2017
From the title of your thread you appear to be in a hurry. I would advice you to get verifiable United States bank statements that reflect income earned in the United States for your brothers. But it is not something someone who is in a hurry should do. The process takes about 4 to 6 months. This time frame involves getting the bank statement and funding it via a bank transfer for some months from a corporate account of a legitimate firm in the United States or Europe.

From my experience with several embassies, the major reason why many Nigerians are refused visas is the bank statement.

1. Who owns the bank statement?

2. What amount of money enters the account every month?

3. Are the names of the individuals/companies that made the deposits clearly reflecting on the statement?

4. If you are working is your salary paid into your account from the corporate account of your employer?

5. The deposits that were made into your account did they stay there for a while or did they fly away quickly?

6. The deposits into your account are they majorly cash deposits, cheque deposits or bank transfers?

7. What is the level of deposits vis a vis the amount you claim to earn?

8. What is your closing balance vis a vis the amount you claim to earn?

A United States bank statement that reflects income earned outside Nigeria and which takes into account the right answer to the eight questions above would greatly improve the chances of being issued a visa to any country that looks at bank statements during the visa issuance process.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=sosy25 post=54373663]From the title of your thread you appear to be in a hurry. I would advice you to get verifiable United States bank statements that reflect income earned in the United States for your brothers. But it is not something someone who is in a hurry should do. The process takes about 4 to 6 months. This time frame involves getting the bank statement and funding it via a bank transfer for some months from a corporate account of a legitimate firm in the United States or Europe.

From my experience with several embassies, the major reason why many Nigerians are refused visas is the bank statement.

1. Who owns the bank statement?

2. What amount of money enters the account every month?

3. Are the names of the individuals/companies that made the deposits clearly reflecting on the statement?

4. If you are working is your salary paid into your account from the corporate account of your employer?

5. The deposits that were made into your account did they stay there for a while or did they fly away quickly?

6. The deposits into your account are they majorly cash deposits, cheque deposits or bank transfers?

7. What is the level of deposits vis a vis the amount you claim to earn?

8. What is your closing balance vis a vis the amount you claim to earn?

A United States bank statement that reflects income earned outside Nigeria and which takes into account the right answer to the eight questions above would greatly improve the chances of being issued a visa to any country that looks at bank statements during the visa issuance process.

Not talking of the USA ...I live in Europe
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
joshboo:
Try iceland bro

I do not want trial .. I want to know someone who has before.
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Which country

Any
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by sosy25: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
I read your thread and I know you stated that you live in the United Kingdom. A United States bank statement can be used to apply for visa to any country just as a Nigerian bank statement can be used to apply for a visa to any country. The United States is even out of it because the US Embassy may not even look at your bank statement.

[quote author=bombay10 post=54381217][/quote]
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
sosy25:
I read your thread and I know you stated that you live in the United Kingdom. A United States bank statement can be used to apply for visa to any country just as a Nigerian bank statement can be used to apply for a visa to any country. The United States is even out of it because the US Embassy may not even look at your bank statement.

not USA bro .. Europe
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by mistermoi(m): 1:50am On Mar 10, 2017
smiley
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bugatti02(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2017
I understand what you are looking at, lets chat more. send me a mail. Kennykayle02@gmail.com.
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by worry357: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2017
bugatti02:
I understand what you are looking at, lets chat more. send me a mail. Kscammer@gmail.com.

Why should he contact you in secret?
Are you THIEF Agent?

If you have anything useful and honest to add
post it here for all to learn from!
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by our9ja: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
I live in Nigeria how can one open and operate A United States Bank account?
sosy25:

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by worry357: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
bugatti02:
I understand what you are looking at, lets chat more. send me a mail. Kscammer@gmail.com.

Beware this person!!!!!
Almost every post he makes is contact me.
Typical operation of an agent / scammer!
Be warned!
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by princeonx: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
bombay10:

I do not want trial .. I want to know someone who has before.
It will be so so supper easy to scam you bro except you're broke!
You're seeking a genuine visa for your siblings and you want it like microwave food! (2 mnts, now! Now!! Now!!!).
You claim to live in Europe or UK which ever! meaning you know one or two things about migrating and visa! How come you didn't know that visa are not guaranteed? Saying you don't want trial means you want result! Visa must come out! Or you want an insider that must issue visa. What genuine visa will you get for your siblings that are 15 and 16 years old in such a hurry?
They're minors meaning they need a sponsor! They don't have income, family ties to Nigeria, and they might not even have high school degree yet! What's the rush for? They dey chase una for ur village?
If you have the means (don't dry your woman abeg! She's doing your own process already) get them into school if they're through with high school. You can seek admission into college/university for them in places like Finland, Sweden, Norway, or even UK.
15 and 16 are way way too young to come and join that European hustling/drug life! (You've been there! You're there! And you know better!).
You dey talk of Job for any easiest/quickest Europe country to get to? Lol! Shee na Greece we hunger dey fire go give them Job? Abi na Italy we naija Don flood? Abi Spain we una Don spoil? Tell me where this job you're talking of is?
Like I said, you're probably my fellow igbo guy! (We like to make it lol) but take it easy bro! You will not forgive yourself if they get behind bars. Plan a better option for them if you truly love them! Europe is a no no for an illegal immigrant! You can't survive without getting into illegal sh!t! Being a Nigerian automatically denies your Asylum! They don't and won't believe any cra.p you say! When that happen you're giving few days to leave the country then the hiding begins!
I made same mistake years ago sending my youngest brother to Germany (my mom filled for him to come to US but the waiting time seems too long to him). Within 9 months he had lived in Bremen Germany, Vienna Austria, Palma DE mayoca Spain (ignore spelling), and ended up in New chattel Swiss where he spent total of 5 years including having a son, going to jail, and got deported. At the end of the day (thank God) time went fast and he legally migrated to US with a nasty attitude! For some reason most guys that spend time in Europe are very arrogant, like to show off, and insecure (I know this statement might cost my head) but it is the bitter truth! I've visited there way too much to know! I have friends, cousins, and brother that lived there!
Anyway, na your sibling! Na your money! And na your choice! But deep inside your heart you know what am saying!

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by sosy25: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
1. Click the link on my signature and sign up 2. You would receive an email within 24 hours after you sign up 3. Send a WhatsApp message to the number on my signature if you have any questions
our9ja:
I live in Nigeria how can one open and operate A United States Bank account?
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by GoldCircle: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
princeonx:

You're seeking a genuine visa for your siblings and you want it like microwave food! (2 mnts, now! Now!! Now!!!).
You claim to live in Europe or UK which ever! meaning you know one or two things about migrating and visa! How come you didn't know that visa are not guaranteed? Saying you don't want trial means you want result! Visa must come out! Or you want an insider that must issue visa. What genuine visa will you get for your siblings that are 15 and 16 years old in such a hurry?
They're minors meaning they need a sponsor! They don't have income, family ties to Nigeria, and they might not even have high school degree yet! What's the rush for? They dey chase una for ur village?
If you have the means (don't dry your woman abeg! She's doing your own process already) get them into school if they're through with high school. You can seek admission into college/university for them in places like Finland, Sweden, Norway, or even UK.
15 and 16 are way way too young to come and join that European hustling/drug life! (You've been there! You're there! And you know better!).
You dey talk of Job for any easiest/quickest Europe country to get to? Lol! Shee na Greece we hunger dey fire go give them Job? Abi na Italy we naija Don flood? Abi Spain we una Don spoil? Tell me where this job you're talking of is?
Like I said, you're probably my fellow igbo guy! (We like to make it lol) but take it easy bro! You will not forgive yourself if they get behind bars. Plan a better option for them if you truly love them! Europe is a no no for an illegal immigrant! You can't survive without getting into illegal sh!t! Being a Nigerian automatically denies your Asylum! They don't and won't believe any cra.p you say! When that happen you're giving few days to leave the country then the hiding begins!
I made same mistake years ago sending my youngest brother to Germany (my mom filled for him to come to US but the waiting time seems too long to him). Within 9 months he had lived in Bremen Germany, Vienna Austria, Palma DE mayoca Spain (ignore spelling), and ended up in New chattel Swiss where he spent total of 5 years including having a son, going to jail, and got deported. At the end of the day (thank God) time went fast and he legally migrated to US with a nasty attitude! For some reason most guys that spend time in Europe are very arrogant, like to show off, and insecure (I know this statement might cost my head) but it is the bitter truth! I've visited there way too much to know! I have friends, cousins, and brother that lived there!
Anyway, na your sibling! Na your money! And na your choice! But deep inside your heart you know what am saying!
Please take this guy's advice. You know as much as we do that Europe isn't what it used to be. Take it easy and please do not underestimate the importance of education in the lives of these young minds.
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
GoldCircle:

Please take this guy's advice. You know as much as we do that Europe isn't what it used to be. Take it easy and please do not underestimate the importance of education in the lives of these young minds.
princeonx:

Sometimes you really have to undertake a little proof read tablets before commenting a whole book...I simply was asking which country has more relaxed immigration rule.

I am not saying they need to come ASAP...but I need to make a money to try and bring them..if your brother was was a drug dealer don't mean that will applies to everyone...your long story is like tales by moonlight..drifting away from the subject matter.

I'm an account analyst in a property management company....been working for the last 4 years here and I do not depend on women.....and my wife works part time because of our son...So if you think everyone here is illiterate and fustrated....then you must change your mind drastically..Positive minds grow. I do not condone negativity but criticism is fair.

I have worked for DOW chemicals in ternuezen Netherlands ...Google and look at it...if you don't have anything positive..Go get some education.

I got a job offer with Airbnb and also HP in Barcelona that is why....I cannot move without a job to another country. ...If it is more relaxed there why not try it there...Greece I will not go because I will not like to the language due to it not being as popular as English,French and Spanish ...I am all about family and they are my blood.I have the right to help if I can besides .... if any one has positivity about Spain holla at mWho told you im still applying for papers...lol jokes

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by austino677(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin story telling thread.. I also got offer from Nokia Finland wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
austino677:
grin grin story telling thread.. I also got offer from Nokia Finland wink

when you are fustrated ...dont spread stupidity ....if your not positive...I know my worth ...lol started from the bottom
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by austino677(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
bombay10:

when you are fustrated ...dont spread stupidity ....if your not positive...
like eu dudes grin
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
austino677:
like eu dudes grin

bro but this frustration u get pass Eu...
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by austino677(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
bombay10:

bro but this frustration u get pass Eu...
u sound more like a female wink
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
austino677:
u sound more like a female wink

I know ..thanks You can also apply...Lol talk with facts...not them say them say bro....we deal with facts here

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by austino677(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
bombay10:

I know ..thanks You can also apply...Lol talk with facts...not them say them say bro....we deal with facts here
hehehe yeah, prove to them grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling To Gambia;i Need Advise / Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba / How To Buy Your Way To A New Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.