Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:51 PM

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (54712 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
My nairaland paddies, what is your say on this? undecided

A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Ibiene Bato Martha Williams, in a post of hers, claimed that God hates anal and MouthAction – according to her, the Holy Spirit ministered to her that married couples have been erring too when they have sex, as she deliberated on sexual purity for singles.

She claims that any part of the body which was not created as a sex organ, shouldn’t be used for sex. She also says that people who engage in such act, are comfortable with it because they’re yet to allow the Holy Spirit tutor them.

Read what she wrote:

“On Oral and Anal Sex
Romans, chapter 1:24,26,27,28
Yesterday we spent our time justifying the un-justifiable as I laid on my bed reading and taking the notes as the Spirit of God ministered to me.
First, let’s go back to primary school. The mouth is an organ of speech. The mouth is for eating. The tongue is for taste. The anus is for excretion.
Someone asked why I feel Jesus would be watching while a husband and wife copulates and the answer is because His Eyes Is Over Everything And Everyone.
While I was on the message for sexual purity for singles, the Holy Spirit made it clear to me that even the married have been erring in purity too.
Whether we agree or yes, MouthAction and anal sex are against nature. The anus and the mouth are not sexual organs. You will argue over it because you’ve not allowed the Holy Spirit to tutor you on sexual purity.
God was not stupid when he made the penis and the vagina in us. Whatever form of sexual pleasure that you seek using your tongue on a woman’s vagina(as a man) and your tongue on a man penis(as a woman) is sin.
It goes the same way for anal sex.
You feel comfortable doing them because you’re yet to let the Holy Spirit tutor you.
Anal and MouthAction are acts of sexual deviance.
You know what you’re doing is wrong when you start trying so hard to make a case in favor of it – just as the case was made by majority of us in favor of MouthAction.
You’re against anal sex not because it’s scriptural but because it’s painful, right? So, since MouthAction doesn’t come with any pain we’re good to go – that is an argument only a carnal minded Christian would come up with.
I’ll end this post with this:
You didn’t learn MouthAction and anal sex from the Bible because you didn’t allow the Holy Spirit teach you on those scriptures above.
You don’t put food in your ears, you pass it through your mouth. Why didn’t you argue that they are both body opening?
The tongue is not meant to give you sexual pleasure, it’s meant for taste. The mouth is for speech and for eating. The anus of for excretion.
Galatian 5:16 until we walk in the Spirit, we will keep justifying things that the Holy Spirit is against.”
firstladyibiene

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1327587527287404&id=100001085087036
And some Nigerians have reacted:

Shared On PalmChatApp @ www.palmchatnow.com

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
More reactions below:

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nne5: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Isssorait

Those people are vexed oo .

They did not even allow her to 'drink water and drop cup'grin grin.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by EpicMaurice(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
click like if yhu don't give a single atom of a Bleep.

click share if yhu believe she's right

138 Likes 42 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
The annoying part is when a person(Nigerian) believes he/she has earned the special right to tell you what Yahweh(a god of Jewish origin) is against or in support.

If truly God is against an act, I don't see how it happened to exist. Except that God is impotent or imaginary.

People, please think.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
LOL...9ja peeps ehn
Nne5:
Isssorait

Those people are vexed oo .

They did not even allow her to 'drink water and drop cup'grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahah. Same people that say she is talking trash are same set of people that hate gay 'activities'.

Is it not same thing that gay men do (anal and mouth action), oh I forgot when straight men give their chic anal ( mind you there is no biological evidence to differentiate between a male or female butt hole) and receive blow jobs ( same as gay men, likewise biologically male and female mouth are same make up ) it automatically becomes an acceptable form of sexual activities. Hypocrites everywhere, shifting the post when it suits them.

Live and let live Nigeria!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this anal sex and bj ebola BbNaija etc to Nigeria. Jonathan ruined us

IpobExposed

6 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by refiner(f): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nawa oo...who is she to dictate how couples choose to live their sexual life...and d worst is that dey will start quoting bible to back up their claims...

Madam,mind ur business...do whatever u wish to ur husband and leave other women to handle their husband however dey like... over sabi!..angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by contactmorak: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by balancediet(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
A woman Body belongs to The man thats What The holy book says; didnt mention Body parts, style ør position. Use ur toungue to count your teeth

4 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Dhaffs(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na una sabi grin

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Trash... What couples choose to do in their private space is no ones business.. All these religious mofos come across as arrogant and judgmental.. What's your business with how people choose to be intimate with there partners? Is it your body?
Sin this.. Sin that.. Is it your sin?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Ekpekus(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
9ja matter and sex sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by UnknownT: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Many yeye posts by women full NL today. Make dis international women's day do pass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Opakan2: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
She is right na..

Anything outside the proper reproduction means na sin.. I'm talking missionary, doggy maybe

God should just forgive us.. everyone is a sinner

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by bigDickson(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Woman am sure ur poor husband will be lookn out for an alternative means...thats if you are not a hypocrite...
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by pellucid(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
issokay

abeq wetin b d cost of garri at ur place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Adesiji77: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
undecided
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Missmossy(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
The comments though grin grin Nigerians are clowns!! They have got no chill. Anyways keep preaching undecided
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Hades2016(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Watin concern me ... na una sabi grin me na anything me da do grin

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by seunny4lif(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm not understanding o oooh
All this stories grin grin grin
Na you be God
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
All sex is sin...sweet sin
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Arewa12: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Issorite
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by auntysimbiat(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by flawlessT(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who she dey follow talk all Dis one for sef... If na singles I go understand buh for couples I no gree oo cus I go follow my husband do every pattern grin

4 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol I know Nigerians will react hopefully on this
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Jodforex(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Adesiji77: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
UnknownT:
Many yeye posts by women full NL today. Make dis international women's day do pass

cheesy grin
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Franchise21(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by buchilino(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
MOST PPLE DAT R CRITICIZING D LADY DON'T A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. IF DEY DID, DEY WOULDN'T B QUESTIONING HER.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.