Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. (491727 Views)

Canada Port of entry interview /experience / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Dynamitehimself(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
seyewest:

Why Singapore Airline? Where are you coming from? Enjoy your holiday.

Went through Manchester.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dynamitehimself:

Went through Manchester.
Oh thought you passed through Singapore.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by trovserg: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good evening great people, Pls I need the customer service number of US EMBASSY, the one on their site doesn't give me the option to speak with an agent. Thanks, Pls It is very important. I don't know if this is the right thread I have no 1 else to ask. Thanks
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by ladylco: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
trovserg:
Good evening great people, Pls I need the customer service number of US EMBASSY, the one on their site doesn't give me the option to speak with an agent. Thanks, Pls It is very important. I don't know if this is the right thread I have no 1 else to ask. Thanks

you can do skype call, an agent will speak with you. search for usasupport or ustraveldoc on skype

2 Likes

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by hpmrentals: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls what wrong have i done to USA embassy in Nigeria? They have refused my application for 8 times with same reason same law 214b. Since 2011 till date. I do not know what else to do to eradicate their issue and do not know theor issue with. Pls who can help with better advice? Been to UK and several other countries
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by ladylco: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
hpmrentals:
Pls what wrong have i done to USA embassy in Nigeria? They have refused my application for 8 times with same reason same law 214b. Since 2011 till date. I do not know what else to do to

eradicate their issue and do not know theor issue with. Pls who can help with better advice? Been to UK and several other countries

Post all your interview transcript and what you filled in each of the application, so that the Gurus here help you analysis your cases
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by hpmrentals: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
ladylco:

Post all your interview transcript and what you filled in each of the application, so that the Gurus here help you analysis your cases

Honest truth is that i can not remember all from 2011 till last denial which is last month 24th.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by ladylco: 2:00am On Nov 04, 2017
hpmrentals:

Honest truth is that i can not remember all from 2011 till last denial which is last month 24th.

Try, that is the only way you can get help here
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Champ10n: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Hey guys. I'll be travelling by January on an f1 visa. What are the regulations regarding entering USA with a laptop and ps4. Will there be any restrictions while boarding and at the POE?
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by TUBLEZ(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2017
hpmrentals:

If u are ready to eradicate the problem u need to post ur transcript here, if not how will people advice u on what to do wen next u r applying. Cheers
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by ladylco: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2017
TUBLEZ:
If u are ready to eradicate the problem u need to post ur transcript here, if not how will people advice u on what to do wen next u r applying. Cheers

help me tell am o
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2017
hpmrentals:
Pls what wrong have i done to USA embassy in Nigeria? They have refused my application for 8 times with same reason same law 214b. Since 2011 till date. I do not know what else to do to eradicate their issue and do not know theor issue with. Pls who can help with better advice? Been to UK and several other countries

This thread is for people with U.S Visa try the USA Visit visa part 3 on https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/22

1 Like

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2017
ladylco:

Try, that is the only way you can get help here
This is the wrong thread.... This thread is for people with US VISA please don't derail it.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Champ10n:
Hey guys. I'll be travelling by January on an f1 visa. What are the regulations regarding entering USA with a laptop and ps4. Will there be any restrictions while boarding and at the POE?
I see no problem with those... you're good to go.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Bigabbey22: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Glory be to God, I arrived Houston Texas yesterday, and much was not asking from me. Pls , no matter your destination of POE don't panic. Just response to any question they might ask u with smile.
A guy from my back that was panic interrogated for an hour but they later let him go.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Bigabbey22: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Thank u all for assistant and support given to me, it makes me bold confident to get the words when asking questions, thank u all.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bigabbey22:
Thank u all for assistant and support given to me, it makes me bold confident to get the words when asking questions, thank u all.
Enjoy your trip
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by trovserg: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
ladylco:

you can do skype call, an agent will speak with you. search for usasupport or ustraveldoc on skype

thanks a Mill
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2017
coldsummer:
Who needs Qatar airways economy. Quickly hola

Let's buy
I do pls
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by bigtt76(f): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Since you can't remember what you told them since 2011 ...pls look here may be it will help http://visarefusal.com/214b/

hpmrentals:

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by jenny2007(f): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=godsfavoritee post=62083314][/quote]

I'm interested pls. Flying January. Lemme know

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (145) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.