Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman (47534 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by snadguy007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017

The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, on Monday distanced himself from the arrest and detention of Stephanie Otobo by the police last Friday, March 3, 2017 over alleged blackmail.

The allegation against Suleman came about one month after his interrogation by the Department of State Services over alleged incitement in his sermon in which he advised that Fulani herdsmen who came near his church should be killed.
arrested by operatives acting on a tip off that she had repeatedly tried to blackmail Suleman, including demanding N500 million from him, failing which she threatened to expose a purported amorous relationship between her and the Pastor.

Our correspondent reported that a legal practitioner, Festus Keyamo, had demanded N500m on behalf of Otobo and also accused Apostle Suleman of allegedly procuring policemen to intimidate and detain his client unlawfully, having earlier promised to marry her.

Shaibu said Keyamo was misled into believing that there was an amorous relationship between Apostle Suleman and Otobo, addding that the lady was “caught up by her own machinations as she was arrested while trying to withdraw money paid into her account by the church in a sting operation coordinated by the police.”

He said, “Unknown to Keyamo, the police was alerted following several attempts by the said lady to blackmail Apostle Suleiman. The police also recorded her conversations while making the frivolous demand.

“The high point of the drama was her attempt to withdraw money paid into her account at the instance of the police. The lawyer should know that his client was arrested by the police with abundant evidence confirming that she is, indeed, a serial blackmailer.”

thousands of people that seek help from Apostle Johnson Suleman, called to pretentiously convey her intentions to embrace Christ and also needed financial help to keep body and soul, as she no longer had a means of livelihood after quitting as a stripper.

“Does Keyamo or his serial blackmailing client have pictures of the visit by Apostle Suleman or his representatives to her parents?

“In any case, how could such a relationship have existed when the Apostle and the said lady have never met physically? “How could he have made a promise of a house and a lifestyle comparable to what she had in Canada when he has never been to her house or seen her physically as to have an idea of her living standards?”

According to him, Keyamo must have been misled or excited by the prospects of getting a whopping N500m, both reasons for which two letters were written and sent to Suleman.

http://punchng.com/i-didnt-make-promise-stephanie-otobo-marriage-apostle-suleman/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4961310_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Badgers14: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by DozieInc(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Then the drama unfolds.. .following.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by ediama(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by yomibelle(f): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
all of dem don form committee of liars but
THERE IS AN ATOM OF TRUTH IN EVERY LIE!

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by richidinho(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari fighting back

26 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by martineverest(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
but u know her?.....the fact that your spokesman already admit trasferring money to her account is a sign that something is fishy.

If he was innocent,he would have said he doesnt even know her at all.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Story for the gods..the gods o.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by tayoxx(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by DonCortino: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Aha!

U chop her kpomo?

Yes or No?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by martineverest(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
who noticed how the lady and keyamo are silent while pastor remains jittery?
This shows that dey have enoff evidences to deal with d man....normally,keyamo wouldnt accept a commoner offers if she doesnt have enoff evidence to back her up

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by dovetark: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wait o, what's the rationale behind catching a blackmailer when their fact isn't true? Ok I think I can make sense of it now...

Blackmail refers to a situation that arises when a person threatens another person with some form of punishment if they do not offer some form of concessions. Blackmail is usually the result of one person somehow obtaining embarassing information about another and threatening to disclose it unless some form of payment (money or favors) is offered. The term originates from the words "black" and "mail", which referred to the dark or threatening nature of the letters (mail) that were received detailing the threat. Although blackmail usually entails paying a price to obtain another person's silence about an embarassing situation, it need not involve an actual event before it can be conducted. The threat of embarassing someone for a contrived event can be enough to conduct blackmail effectively, provided the threat is believable.

My theory; when you mess with the government, they aways have something damaging they can mess you up with.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Kobicove(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Accusations and counter-accusations!
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by ezera(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Something fishy is fishing. I don't know whom to believe again since this government has take lies and denials to the top of the league table in life.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by balancediet(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Man øf God Dont Even bother replying this trash. Am not a member øf Omega fire but I Dont buy that shit The olosho is selling. Haba nå, does Oloshoism affect The Olosho Brian? What a cheap, poorly arranged blackmail

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by beewhy009(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lehs go thr... BBNaija part 2...who will be evicted now
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Buharimustgo: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am sorry for keyamu,Buhari and APC didn't give him enough money after his several supports

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Ezedon(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
The devil is at work again

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by solidman59(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmm. I think the person below has sth better to say
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by IamPatriotic(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fake pastors everywhere.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Dongreat(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ezedon:
The devil is at work again

Which devil? Understand that the devil don't need to cause trouble for we men are more than capable without influence from higher powers. We are dangerous, heartless, liars, wicked and very deceitful in nature and we need no devil to influence us.
Earth is hell and we men are the demons. Better understand that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by MzzTega(f): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
cry
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by tolexy007(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Another drama again..
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by iluvdonjazzy: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
it is exspected, Sule just laugh over it
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by skedman(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose over to you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by abitex577(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
If this is what they have ochestrated to pull down my Father, APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN down, they have failed, the gate of hell can't prevail. I only pity for all of them. Woe to him through which the son of man shall be betrayed. It is only a matter of time, the confessions of there evil plot will be made known.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by carlosta: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nigeria has been plunged too deep into religion that it has actually become a problem. My naija people don't worship God they worship their pastors. A drama like this is unfolding and all I see people saying is Buhari fighting back. Is Buhari the lady in question or her lawyer. Ok even if the Apostle if the news is true did not promise her marriage, does that annul the fact that a pastor was keeping an extramarital relationship and most like having premarital sex? How is that acceptable? Instead of people to ask logical questions like "what really happened??" Like normal persons, all they say is "Buhari fighting back. "

By far the easiest way to scam people in Nigeria is to get a bible, a microphone, put a roof over their heads and mumble some incomprehensible gibberish and they shall follow blindly

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by emmyw(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Stevengold(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
bad one for a pastor.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC charge and bail lawyer.

Nigerians should roundly search for all the folks benefiting from BMC and dishing the nation raw propaganda, and slaughter them all for misleading many to their early graves.

At this rate, apostle should commence a serious libel litigation against this bastard animal Keyamu

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by cashkid: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
DonCortino:
Aha!

U chop kpomo?

Yes or No?

I no chop am. Na only the pepper wey dey I'm body I lick grin

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
it is only in Nigeria pple forget men of God are also men like u and i. their ways no dey pure. most of our GF have one pastor they are very close to (we cannot rule out what they do in secret) . whethere true or not. some pastors are capable of this trash. mtcheeeew

Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa