Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Staph Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staph Aureus (4605 Views)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / 100% Guaranteed Treatment For Staph Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staph Aureus by u4s: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2009
Pls house i need help on how to treat this ailment. it keeps resurfacing
nd mi wedding is jus sum month away. i tried many places witout success!
pls any1 wit sound testimony shud pls help me out. 'm dying in silence
Re: Staph Aureus by DONFASZY(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
BUY NOBAZIN DRUG

1 G DOSE WILL KILL IT, U GO SHIT

DONT EAT B4 U TAKE IT, LET ONLY D DRUG STAY IN U BODY, BETTER AT NITE

U WILL GET NOISY STOMACH N LATER RUSH TO THE TOILET
Re: Staph Aureus by command2: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2010
i had the same problem sometime andELIXER9 WAS introduceD TO ME HONESTLY ITS VERY EFFECTIVE.ITS FROM BULGARIA.
Re: Staph Aureus by agathamari(f): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
you have staph which means you need an antibiotic. go to the lab and have a blood test to find the exact strain (hopefuly not mrsa) and get teh appropriate antibiotic. you need the test because staph has different strains all of which have different sensitivity/imunity to diff antibiotics.
Re: Staph Aureus by holychic: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
You can google the medicinal values of virgin coconut oil and read that up.
take 3-4 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil daily
Goodluck
Re: Staph Aureus by holychic: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
you can make virgin coconut oil at home. google how to make virgin coconut oil at home for steps.
Re: Staph Aureus by ziga: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
u4s:

Pls house i need help on how to treat this ailment. it keeps resurfacing
nd mi wedding is jus sum month away. i tried many places witout success!
pls any1 wit sound testimony shud pls help me out. 'm dying in silence

Staph aureus keeps resurfacing from where?

And by the way, how do you know it is staph aureus.

What do you know about staph aureus.

Knowledge is power, so i suggest you search for "staphylococcus aureus" under google and you stop paying for wrong services or taking large doses of drugs that may harm your liver and/or kidneys in the future.
Re: Staph Aureus by MCLOVIN: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2010
^^^
WORD ! !
Re: Staph Aureus by Songbird5: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2010
my doctor says i have staph, im also hivplus wat can i use ?
Re: Staph Aureus by agathamari(f): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
what is with people claiming staph is an std? staph bacteria natuarly occur on your skin all the time as well as most other contact surfaces. you can get it from a papercut or scratching open a mosquito bite. daycare centers, schools and hospitals are the most common places to pic up a staph infection not a brothel.

go find out the exact strain and its sensitivieties and get type specific antibiotics
Re: Staph Aureus by MCLOVIN: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
Songbird5
I hope you know your staph isntsupposed to be an STI ? The fact youre Hiv +ve(immunocompromised) makes it easier for staphylococcus to infect broken skin and become a systemic blood infection.
Re: Staph Aureus by Songbird5: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
Mclovin, why are you and everyone else talking like i just got staph today. My post is many weeks old.
You asked me to buy some capsules ages ago which i took and the rash has since dried up. I have some crusty areas that im trying to exfoliate at the moment. Thats all !
Re: Staph Aureus by ima1(f): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
MCLOVIN:

Songbird5
I hope you know your staph isntsupposed to be an STI ? The fact youre Hiv +ve(immunocompromised) makes it easier for staphylococcus to infect broken skin and become a systemic blood infection.

i do agree with ya, staph infection is actually a secondary infection, we all carry these bacteria in our body and it only becomes an issue if these bacteria migrate to other parts of the body where they are not supposed to be, and for immunosuppressed individuals with HIV, this can become a huge issue, anti-bacterial drugs can help, but not penicillin (according to my teacher, that no longer works on bacteria because bacteria are now resistant to it, and penicillin is no longer given in the U.S to fight infection, cuz it no longer works) i would suggest taking vancomycin antibiotics.

and its sad but most individuals with HIV, don't necessarily die from HIV, they die from subsequent infections due to their immune system being suppressed.
Re: Staph Aureus by agathamari(f): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
ima1:

i do agree with ya, staph infection is actually a secondary infection, we all carry these bacteria in our body and it only becomes an issue if these bacteria migrate to other parts of the body where they are not supposed to be, and for immunosuppressed individuals with HIV, this can become a huge issue, anti-bacterial drugs can help, but not penicillin (according to my teacher, that no longer works on bacteria because bacteria are now resistant to it, and penicillin is no longer given in the U.S to fight infection, cuz it no longer works) i would suggest taking vancomycin antibiotics.

and its sad but most individuals with HIV, don't necessarily die from HIV, they die from subsequent infections due to their immune system being suppressed.
penicillin is still WIDELY used in the us dear
Re: Staph Aureus by ima1(f): 1:47am On Feb 17, 2010
agathamari:

penicillin is still WIDELY used in the us dear

do your research, it is not widely used anymore. i work for a hospital and see n translate test results n it is no longer recommended
Re: Staph Aureus by MCLOVIN: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2010
, hmmm
Re: Staph Aureus by agathamari(f): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2010
ima1:

do your research, it is not widely used anymore. i work for a hospital and see n translate test results n it is no longer recommended
penicilin is an addative in nearly a 1/4 of antibiotics used in the us.  read the labels of your medications.  penicilin alergy is still the most common reason for medical alert tattoos and jewlrey, second is diabetes.  class A strep the recomended protocal is penicilin based antibiotics. hospital aquired psnemonia (one of the hardest to treat bacterial infections) has only an 18% resistance to penicillin.
Re: Staph Aureus by Doctor7(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
Good news to Staph patients: I am happy to inform you all that, for the past one year, our herbal preparation has been effective for everyone who had suffered from staph infections and have contacted us for treatment. We provide cures through the herbal remedies and Testimonies have been coming in. I am particularly happy that this is happening around me. If there is anyone that is threatened with staph he or she should contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com. Cure is Guaranteed.
Re: Staph Aureus by reindeer: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2010
All of una doctors and lab people commot for this thread o!
Cant you see a mugu wants to pay money to scammers?
Staph aureus is the most popular microbe in nija media, feulled by illiterate(and unwilling to read) population like the OP and dim witted ''trado medical practitioners'' who run with the name and scare the Nigerian mumus with it.
Guy abeg carry on and treat ya ''staff horrors'' grin grin
contact the numerous numbers you have been given on the thread, im sure you have some money to waste, bloody maga! grin grin
Re: Staph Aureus by reindeer: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2010
Maga go soon pay, . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Staph Aureus by ayomi2003: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2010
you can use KEDI REISHI AND GOLDEN HYPHA

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Sida Acuta (osekotu) / Having A Big Baby During Pregnancy? / Suspected Monkey Pox: Benue Deploys Heath Workers To Gboko And Vandeikya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.