Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

"My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife (41622 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by ijustdey: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
An estranged wife, Modupe Daisi, on Monday, told the Customary Court sitting in Aiyedun- Ekiti, that her husband, Sunday Owolabi, consented to her dating their farm labourer, only for him to accuse her of adultery.

The plaintiff was seeking an order of the court to retrieve the N50,000 receipt of the farmland she bought through her husband in 2009.

Modupe giving evidence before the court alleged that her husband had once told her labourer, one Ojo Folorunso, to feel free to have sex with her.

She said that her husband later turned around to accuse her of adultery

She said, “My husband had some time in the past told the man, who was assisting me on my farm, to feel free to date me.

“ My husband even showed Folorunso where he was operated on when he had a surgery.

“ My husband, then, said that he could no longer perform sexually as a result of the surgical operation he had.

“ In December 2016, I went to spend seven days working on our plantation.

“ On my return home, my husband began to threaten me that he would kill me with a machete.

“ He alleged that I went to enjoy myself with my labourer.”

The woman told the court that she divorced her husband 10 years ago , but they resettled two years after when the man came to plead with her.

The 75- year -old husband, Sunday Owolabi, who was absent in court on Monday, was, however , represented by his younger brother, Omoniyi Owolabi.

Omoniyi told the court that his elder brother’ s absence was due to an illness.

He said that the defendant chased out his wife because she was alleged to have eloped with her farm labourer.

The president of the customary court, Mrs Yemisi Ojo , in her ruling, ordered that a search warrant be sent to Sunday’s house.

Ojo said the search warrant should retrieve some of the property the woman claimed she could not pack along with her while leaving her matrimonial home.

The president also ordered that the plaintiff should bring a witness to the court that would affirm her claim of paying for the farmland in contention.

She then adjourned the case to March 27 for the continuation of hearing.
( NAN)

http://punchng.com/my-husband-agreed-i-date-our-labourer-wife-tells-court/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Ruggedpen: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
so what is special about this now ?

in fact i dedicate it to London based president.

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by etenyong(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some things are better settled privately. I wonder why some people doesn't feel ashame washing their dirty linens outside.

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
If I talk them go call me names.

Satisfy your woman!!!!

Women, stay put and treat your man if he is weak down there. All I see is a man that could not perform due to age and other factors.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
H
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by lampard01(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Moku
Mogbe
Modaran

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by carlleung(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Space booked
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by 0rlando0woh: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yorubas and promiscuity are like Buhari and recession.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by sportcage(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Facebook page with over 10,000 Likes for sale..Check my signature for page link or call 08065100757
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by AntiWailer: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na wa oo.

Sad tale
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Guyman02: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Most of the news wey dey come out of South West ninety percent has to do with sex, she is even lucky he did not apply 'magun' on her. What is all this?

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Lilymax(f): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
This one is strong o shocked
To all the people above me, na wa o, Una dey type with the speed of light
After I thought I would be the FTC, cry

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Oyecute(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Iriri aye!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Nukualofa: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
This region has pass mark in Adultery

33 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by orjikuramo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
At 75, why is baba craving relevance, he must have vowed to make FP on Nairaland before his death...

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by chimerase2: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Firgemachar: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Must you attach a picture

Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by campusflavour: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na them, afonjas, known for back stabbing and double face

15 Likes

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Martartins(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
mogbe!
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by coalcoal1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
huh
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by danemenike: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Have you heard of TerraStone Shelters?
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ah ah.. See space oh
.for sth wey don reach front page
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by bastien: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
The story no tell us if the woman fuckkkkkk the laborer or if the laborer fucccccck the woman

I am not understanding
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by abbeydammy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yet u allowed the labourer. Konji na bastard!!!!!
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by seunlayi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
This woman is wicked, she should have opted for a divorce since she knew that she can't hold it.
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by goshen26: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
K
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by tyle(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okay, I will join in the business.
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by pweshboi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
D laborer no get wife too? In fact this people are confused... D wife self no dey shame... D husby Gan (waste)... Labourer (chairman)

Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anyway.. If u play nba live mobile

Nd u r looking for a league to join

Search for LEAGUE OF ELITES and join..

U must have at least 83 ovr to be accepted
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by Actuarydeji(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
End time news. Yeyenatu information
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by dimexy247(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife by lawngmahan(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
now this is serious.....but wait oooo
Wetin man no go hear again for this world wey we dy
This is a serious something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.