Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David (5872 Views)

Meet Me At Midnight(18+) / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Almost Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by Zeinymira(f): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
pmc01:

I would love to ask, who, in your opinion is a self righteous Muslim?
I want to get the right perspective please.
That part i qiuoted was in d story. I dont know who a self righteous Muslim is. But i know self righteousness comes with arrogance and they think they are morally superior than others
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by gbadexy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
To all myopic folks going on about jesus being the only way, you are still engaging in religious supremacy like cultists.
What happens to the billions of people of other faith?
Do you think the creator couldn't have sent prophets to all the continents simultaneously or even at various periods relaying the same message to have a uniform religion.
If you think you understand God with certainty, then you are on a long thing.
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
maclatunji:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping with the tenets of Islam and burying the dead of non-Muslims but I think many cross the line about declaring where people have ended-up after death. Yes, the Qur'an is explicit about what happens to those who die in Kufr but to say exactly you are sure anyone is in hell might not be correct. You do not even know the circumstance of their death. Even if you are right beside them, a lot of things you cannot grasp.
And what do u know about hell? Other than what u read in a book?
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by pmc01(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Zeinymira:

That part i qiuoted was in d story. I dont know who a self righteous Muslim is. But i know self righteousness comes with arrogance and they think they are morally superior than others

Fine then, just be careful whatever stand you identify with. I mean be sure you can defend it Honestly, it seemed like you were not merely quoting that line but re-echoing it purposefully.
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by Zeinymira(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
pmc01:

Fine then, just be careful whatever stand you identify with. I mean be sure you can defend it Honestly, it seemed like you were not merely quoting that line but re-echoing it purposefully.
ok
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by Afam6(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
pmc01:

I like your view, simple and straightforward.
Let me ask though, will someone who attends classes with the others but doesn't enrol in that school be awarded a school leaving certificate with the others?
It's harsh but it's simple logic.
"Smiles" what's the aim of every school? Is it for the certificate or for the knowledge.... We value certificates more than the knowledge which is wrong. Check most of the ingenious philosophers ( most of them are dropouts) but they have the knowledge which is the main thing.
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by pmc01(m): 12:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Afam6:
"Smiles" what's the aim of every school? Is it for the certificate or for the knowledge.... We value certificates Moore than the knowledge which is wrong. Check most of the ingenious philosophers ( most of them are dropouts) but they have the knowledge which is the main thing.
The thrust of the argument is would such a person be deserving of the certificate or not. Let's nor shift the goalpost brother. cheesy
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by maclatunji: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2017
myking95:

And what do u know about hell? Other than what u read in a book?

So, I should listen to you? How did you learn to write English? By not reading books?
Re: Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David by triplemmm3(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Let me come and follow

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did - 18+ (Revised Edition) / Murder On Koboland.com / Turnitin Plagiarism Detector/ Quillbot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.