Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (35533 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by Luvdk(f): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2017
DocHMD:
Sorry, I don't usually comment on celebrity stuffs but I had to trash this one out. Tonto Dike, if you are reading this, YOU ARE A DAMNED LIAR.

I remember reading that comment on a newspaper interview you granted some years back so this is not about 'hey someone hacked my account' or 'someone impersonated me', many nigerians may suffer mass memory failure but some of us have long memories.

You claimed you were not Igbo and would never marry an Igbo man because Igbo men were 'too bossy' and wouldn't give you the freedom you'd love. You were young in the industry then and most probably naive and ignorant. Good thing life is the best teacher and you are learning the hard way.

Not my business though, just setting records straight. Take care
That's Sunday Olisa sister 4you
It runs in their blood

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by DocHMD: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Noneroone:
Hahaha the link is here

https://www.nairaland.com/905871/cannot-marry-igbo-man-because

yorubas were hailing here then. Now they call her a slut and a hoe.
What a lesson.

Thank you for ressurecting that link. Unfortunately for duplicitous people, The internet never forgets. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Luvdk:
And Ikwere is what grin Sorry I mean Rikwere
LGA in Rivers state.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by lightwind(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
mich24:
Who cares, Toronto ko Toronto ni
chisos,Ok u go think say bucket filled with water na swimmingpool...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:
But where is kachisbarbie now? crycry

The catfish? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by wristbangle: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Adanna2828:

The catfish? grin lipsrsealed

Lol Hello dear. How have u been?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol Hello dear. How have u been?

I'm fine dear, glad to be back on nairaland, hope you are well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by wristbangle: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Adanna2828:

I'm fine dear, glad to be back on nairaland, hope you are well.

Yes I am and how is ur family?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Yes I am and how is ur family?

They are well dear thank you, hope your family good too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours / Chidinma Looking So Fine In This Traditional Attire (photo) / Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.