Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV (64339 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Ajuri Ngelale Dumps AIT For Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by abdool59(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
If you said Maupe is biased, try those guys @ AIT. You"ll see the huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by HonabFaj(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Awoo88:
I saw him on sun rise this morning. Did he quit after this morning program

He was not on the show today
Chamberlain and Gimber anchored the show
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Awoo88: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
HonabFaj:

He was not on the show today Chamberlain and Gimber anchored the show
Maybe yesterday. I thought I watched him when Ken was being interviewed

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Awoo88: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
HonabFaj:

He was not on the show today Chamberlain and Gimber anchored the show
Maybe yesterday. I thought I watched him when Ken was being interviewed
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Awoo88:

If your problem is the verb "saw" instead of "watched", your feeble attempt being should be overlooked. Just be your age
OK I didn't sawed him
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by policy12: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
adeadeyera:
Well, Channels T.V. ranks as the best station in Nigeria, by all standards.
So, for him to leave, I assume he's on to greater things. Otherwise, it won't be worth it (if I see him on propagandists TVC).

Again, all the best matey.

Which standard? Though they are good in some area but not all do u notice the TV they use to pit at the middle or back during sunrise.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by stinggy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
HonabFaj:

Dont say what you dont know ,this same station won the best station in for 11 times in Nigeria ,won the 2015 edition of best television station in Africa ,they are now on Voice of America Africa 54 in Washington DC and more international broadcast will be open this year .

You dont need to wonder ,Channels TV is a wonderful station already
Calm down bro. Winning 101 TV station of the year and being aired on Voice of Heaven doesn't mean you're treating your staff right. Why do you guys lump up arguments like this?
What's the correlation here

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tukdi: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ohamzee:
abeg wetin be this BMC
BMC means Buhari Media Centre grin

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by castrokins(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keen Follower

You're Not Far From It.

Wehdone!

tolajay:
undecided undecided

First, Deji left to start TV360 and later on got a contract with CCTV. He's the Lagos correspondent, I suppose.

I am almost thinking that Sulaiman will toll Deji's path by setting up a Media/TV outfit with a bias for the online space whilst doing loads of stringing with international platforms.

All these moves might not be unconnected to 2019 so as to strategically position himself and his company for the days ahead.

Just might my thoughts.

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by HonabFaj(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
stinggy:

Calm down bro. Winning 101 TV station of the year and being aired on Voice of Heaven doesn't mean you're treating your staff right. Why do you guys lump up arguments like this?
What's the correlation here

ok
what did you mean by they are not treating their staffs well,on what bases are you judging them on that ,because my uncle that work there for the past 8 years hasnt for once complained about channels Tv .

Sulemon might have a better offer or probably he wants be start something new

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by stinggy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
HonabFaj:

ok
what did you mean by they are not treating their staffs well,on what bases are you judging them on that ,because my uncle that work there for the past 8 years hasnt for once complained about channels Tv .

Sulemon might have a better offer or probably he wants be start something new
If you read well, I said "I heard", how does that imply that I'm sure they don't treat them right?
Read meaning to every line bro.
And that he doesn't complain to you doesn't mean he has never complained to someone closer to him (that's just me guessing....)
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by electricpole(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where did he move to?
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by adeadeyera(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
policy12:

Which standard? Though they are good in some area but not all do u notice the TV they use to pit at the middle or back during sunrise.

You haven't actually said anything.
What's your point exactly?
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by HonabFaj(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
stinggy:

If you read well, I said "I heard", how does that imply that I'm sure they don't treat them right?
Read meaning to every line bro.
And that he doesn't complain to you doesn't mean he has never complained to someone closer to him (that's just me guessing....)

I am not disputing the fact that you said you heard, ,i am only stating the obvious, that's why I said don't say what you don't know, Sulaiman didn't tweeted that he was leaving because they are not treating them well.
My point is, with the level of achievement channels TV have attained today it's because of their team not their chairman ,you can't be unfair with your workers or cheating your workers and continue to progress , these are the guys doing the work
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by ilohemmy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Bimpe29: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
I wish him success in his future endeavors. He is such an astute presenter/anchor.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Duru009(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
He is heading to "Arise News"......
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Tjiaz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ooh i really like him,he's good at what he does,best of luck in ur next role.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by davide470(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Hey Sweets wink
UjSizzle:

Your what works where now? grin
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tolajay: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oga, abeg no kee mi grin grin grin Shey Oyinbo sef sabi Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa ni?

Awoo88:

If your problem is the verb "saw" instead of "watched", your feeble attempt being should be overlooked. Just be your age
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tolajay: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
cool Joke of the year!

What's Arise News still doing sef? Nduka is only using that one as a face lift nau. Even Seun won't be cowed into leaving Channels for Arise.

Count Arise' staffers and tell me how well they're fairing.

You need some insight into the dynamics of media operation in Nigeria.

Duru009:
He is heading to "Arise News"......
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Awoo88: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
tolajay:
Oga, abeg no kee mi grin grin grin Shey Oyinbo sef sabi Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa ni?

No mind me joor!!!! My brain fast pass my hind. And I no boarder read before posting
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by kelechi17(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
buhari media center.It is one of buhari paid media group who come online to defend critics of his government.Like sarrki and co.They are paid 250k per month.Google it.
it was uncovered DAT buhari pays his media agent 250k per month to defend d government on social medias , omenka ,sarrki, obailala , ngenekwenu and lots of odas have been proven to be BMC paid agents for d government
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Maupe should just join APC or better still tell us how much she is paid as BMC agent
Kai! Mother Savagery! 9ce 1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Maupe should just join APC or better still tell us how much she is paid as BMC agent
Kai! Mother Savagery! 9ce 1 cheesy !
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tolajay: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
*Bother...No wahala.

That's Sulai started.

Awoo88:

No mind me joor!!!! My brain fast pass my hind. And I no boarder read before posting
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Awoo88: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
tolajay:
*Bother...No wahala.
That's Sulai started.
****bother******..................
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tolajay: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
No mind me...It's just intuitive of me.

Awoo88:

****bother******..................
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2017
luvinhubby:
They at Channels TV are beginning to sound like NTA these days, very predictable & pro government.
... Smart observation. What can one expects when their owner was made the DG of Nigeria brocasting commission or so under this propagandist govt.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Codyt(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2017
searchng4love:
TVC loading..... Channels sunrise daily has become so irritating with maupe and co droning on and on about their personal opinions... Like we care...
You took words from my mouth!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.