Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,306 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pray For Your Leaders! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Your Leaders! (598 Views)

Stebell:16yrs after,Do you think your leaders are educated illiterate By Musiwa / Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) / Bankole To Niger Delta: Your Leaders Failed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
So this is your president? lmao.
Come on, you people have to pray harder!!!!!!

They rob you blind, then ask you to pray for them. You've been praying for damn near 50 years, when will you people stop praying and realise jehovah or allah can't help you?

Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
Someone wishes he doesn't come back.
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yeah, I do wish he doesn't come back. You're not going to get a good leader when the corpse doen't return, but at least you will have a visible leader.

The global warming convention is going on right now and most countries have their reps there so they don't get the short end of the stick. I think it would be a good guess if if i say your country doesn't have anybody over there to represent Nigerians. They are all in Saudi Arabia wainting for the sick to come back and resume his "duties" , or maybe in Abuja, asking you people to pray while lying blatantly. IT'S SICKENING, If someone spends any amount of time in an ICU, it's safe to suggest that such person will need time to recuperate. But in Nigeria, they expect that same weakling to leave the ICU and tackle an arduous task like lead the most populous country in Africa!!!!!
I wasn't sure before, but now I know. NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE. FORGET ABOUT THE PLANET, THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
What if he does come back? He'll be back in Saudi performing the "lesser hajj". This dude was a governor for 8 years in Katsina right. * years is more than enough time to build one "good" hospital in that state. Maybe if he had done that, he would be in Katsina right now !!!!!

Eight f*cking years and he couldn't build an hospital but he is smart,competent and honest enough to lead a country? Ok, he was forced down your throats, but if stop swallowing everything the politicians and religious fraudsters feed you, then maybe things will change.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, if this idiot manages to get out of Saudi, there will be countless thanksgivings in churches and mosques.

SHUFFERING AND SHIMILING LIKE IDIOTS, angry
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
Now i get it, so you want him back in a casket.
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
chipmunkey:

Now i get it, so you want him back in a casket.

I don't wish death of nobody, I just wish YOU and the rest can just see the world without those rose colored religious glasses. I know nothing is going to change, but I just wish y'all will just put those bibles and qurans down and pick up a rock and bash bankole, dora et al heads in.

But It's hard to fight for a country like that.
Dele Giwa fought for what's right. Today, his murderer lives in a Mansion in Minna!!!
Saro-Wiwa fought. They hung him.
MKO tried. He choked.
His wife tried. Drive by shooting!!!!
They all died for Nigeria or should i say NOTHING. PRAY HARDER lol.

Th

Thj
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by citizenY(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
With all these lamentations, I believe this man from mars was out of orbit in the solar system.
He does not belong to this planet and is permanently marooned in an equinox.
Where and what were you doing when the guy was foisted on you? What did you do? For
whatever reason, he is your president and this office demands respect for the occupant.

Look we have a problem and the time for sitting on the fence is over and something must be done
to find a fast way out of the situation.

Having said that, coming to a public forum to exhibit lack of empathy is just a show off and insults
the sensibilities. Where is our humanity? There are many ways of showing indignation but this one
and many I have seen in the past few days in Nairaland is dehumanising.
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
citizenY:

With all these lamentations, I believe this man from mars was out of orbit in the solar system.
He does not belong to this planet and is permanently marooned in an equinox.
Where and what were you doing when the guy was foisted on you? What did you do? For
whatever reason, he is your president and this office demands respect for the occupant.

Look we have a problem and the time for sitting on the fence is over and something must be done
to find a fast way out of the situation.

Having said that, coming to a public forum to exhibit lack of empathy is just a show off and insults
the sensibilities. Where is our humanity? There are many ways of showing indignation but this one
and many I have seen in the past few days in Nairaland is dehumanising.
LOL, the best day of my life was the day I left Murtala Mohammed International Airport.
The
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ citizen Y dehumanize my foot. You want to see people dehumanised, come to Nigeria If you live someone in space too.
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
You think my comments are dehumanising? Empathy? **** empathy. These people dehumanise you daily, but you want empathy for a guy who doesn't care a lick about you. Don't get mad at me and insult me, Im not one of your politicians.  Get mad at the president and the guy in minna. Those are the people that didn't build a functional hospital so that they could save you people the embarrasment of having your "leader" quarantined in Saudi. I'm glad I was a kid when I lived there.
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by citizenY(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
Its all well and good to use all your rough vocabulary on any commentary but the question
you guys have failed to answer is

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THESE THINGS YOU ACCUSE THEM OF DOING WERE TAKING PLACE
AND WHAT DID YOU DO?

IF you are ensconced in your comfort zone wherever and watching events pass by you have no right to all the
indignation you are mouthing .

If you cannot answer the question, hold your indignation, i hold mine. No cause for wahala . I want to believe this Nairasland
is a free parking zone.
Re: Pray For Your Leaders! by chidichris(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
unfortunately, we do not have leaders rather what we have here are rulers and the only prayer we can pray for them is the blessing of yar adua in saudi arabia and that of stella obasanjo in spain.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Misinterpret The Constitution, Reps Tell Aondoakaa / Fire Outbreak At Local Tv Station / Tougher US air screening for 'terror-prone' countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.