Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! (43904 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 12:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Disappointed in Nigerians!!!they can't deferentiate between FLIRT and Sexual Assault.....
most of our youths are just illiterate so certificates

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2017
ohasoup9:
Why won't you ask? Even if she is your wife, you don't force it!

If only u can show me a vidoe of the "FORCE".

Oh..u will ask ur wife i want to have sex with u befoe u proceed

INTERESTING grin

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by schumastic(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

K

All i know is Tboss was were aware of her surroundings.

U are a small boy that have not seen anything with women!

bro just one ? i want to ask u.

imagine u crushing on a girl n u made your intentions known to her n she said no u are not her kind of man n she can't v anything to do with u n u accept..
few days latr u both got high n everybody went to bed, only for u to leave ur own bed downstairs to hers, after which u start pressing her boobs n then put your hand to her v n she wakes up, see that is u n turned around n continued her sleep.

this is my ?

her turning around isn't it enough sign that she is not interested if yes have u molested her?
pls i would like u to answer da ? without being biased.thank u

o, before i forget have u asked yourself this ? why didn't kemen continued the pre-intimacy after she turned around, bcus he knew very well she didn't want him n to avoid any embarrassment from her @ da moment he left her alone.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
rape runs in your genes...... That fact that u opened your door carelessly doesn't permit a rightful entrance to your house

Run along..go meet ur play mates. Men are talking!
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2017
DukeSolexx:
Bro.. It is the end for him concerning his character and his presentce around opposite sex... He has to sue for defamation of Character big time.
....and those asking if it was consensual, mind you not all consensual action require word being spoken.

Those that allow alcohol and immorality into the house from inception should condone stuff like this and be ready to sort it out amicable in the house with lesser punishment without assasinating the poor boy's character.
Kemen should get a good lawyer and sue for defamation of character to the tune of 1B Naira, trust me he will win or there will be out of court settlement for 200Mil. Else fear no go let his neighbour leave their daughter under his care...smh
smh for u.. U just went to school. Nothing dey your head....... U will just land that guy in trouble

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Run along..go meet ur play mates. Men are talking!
not surprised at all..... Empty headed illiterates with no sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
schumastic:

bro just one ? i want to ask u.

imagine u crushing on a girl n u made your intentions known to her n she said no u are not her kind of man n she can't v anything to do with u n u accept..
few days latr u both got high n everybody went to bed, only for u to leave ur own bed downstairs to hers, after which u start pressing her boobs n then put your hand to her v n she wakes up, see that is u n turned around n continued her sleep.

this is my ?

her turning around isn't it enough sign that she is not interested if yes have u molested her?
pls i would like u to answer da ? without being biased.thank u

o, before i forget have u asked yourself this ? why didn't kemen continued the pre-intimacy after she turned around, bcus he knew very well she didn't want him n to avoid any embarrassment from her @ da moment he left her alone.

U guys can twist the narrative all u want to suit your disgusting hate for the guy.
Tboss was not and never drunk.....
If u have little experience... Whatever happened that night was a normal thing. I observed most of u are kids or adults that have never done women...or that are too scared of women. I.mean na today woman dey carry hand comot body...when the thing Dey seeet am? Yeah..she can turn her back if not interested or too tired...what i want to see is a video if the accused forcing himself....and the "VICTIM" fighting back. When did Tboss drink and got so drunk she didn't realise anything? Less i forget, that was not the first time of both groping in bed, and she once allowed a massage. So wtf are u talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mathbeedie: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2017
This is the most stupid piece of writing I've read in awhile! Do you know the contracts and agreement Kemen signed before entering the show? Please he should go straight to wherever he came from, at least he will get some sympathy there. Sue my foot!
pressplay411:
The answer is simple. Big Brother lacks the moral obligation to disqualify Kemen over his situation with Tboss when worse has been condoned.

The show itself reeks of immorality, period.
Several acts of immorality; sexual and non sexual have been perpetrated by contestants and condoned by the organisers of the show since it's inception. But what makes this special? Yes, ladies we agree it was a sensitive and delicate issue and in fact inexcusable, but were you expecting morality from an immoral show?

Where were you when Debby Rise violated Bassey? Or it doesn't count when a man is the victim?
Or where was BigBrother when married TTT was being serviced by Bisola? Why didn't BigBrother (the informant) inform her of his marital status? Maybe that just wasn't immoral enough.

Perhaps the most hypocritical part on Big brother would have to be in 2007, remember the fingergate scandal between Richard and Ofunekka? How convenient that BigBrother even rewarded the culprit with the prize of the competition. But now disqualify Kemen for a less grievous act?

In conclusion, BigBrotherNigeria is not a realityshow that prides itself over it's moral standards, so to escalate this Kemen-Tboss situation to the level of disqualification was just plain hypocritical. Especially considering that TBoss didn't even lodge a complaint, rather BigBrother blew the whole situation out of proportion.

Kemen would henceforth be stigmatized and become victimized as a sex offender which would damage his relationship and business. He should and must sue for damages and in fact defamation of character.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
not surprised at all..... Empty headed illiterates with no sense cheesy

U have not made any sense...or make any constructive arguments ever since. All u do is curse and swear like the kid u are. When men talk, kids learn. Sit back and learn....these HOs aren't worth it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by chronique(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Dude, this is pure nonsense. Whether or not he sues,his image is gone. He would always be judged by the court of public opinion and no legal action will change it.
DukeSolexx:
Bro.. It is the end for him concerning his character and his presentce around opposite sex... He has to sue for defamation of Character big time.
....and those asking if it was consensual, mind you not all consensual action require word being spoken.

Those that allow alcohol and immorality into the house from inception should condone stuff like this and be ready to sort it out amicable in the house with lesser punishment without assasinating the poor boy's character.
Kemen should get a good lawyer and sue for defamation of character to the tune of 1B Naira, trust me he will win or there will be out of court settlement for 200Mil. Else fear no go let his neighbour leave their daughter under his care...smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Run along..go meet ur play mates. Men area talking!
pray Tboss Father, NGOs or govt didn't press for charges then u will know u aren't 'man' enoff

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

U have not made any sense...or make any constructive arguments ever since. All u do is curse and swear like the kid u are. When men talk, kids learn. Sit back and learn....these HOs aren't worth it!
kid calling himself a man.....pray for wife or daughter doesn't face such

3 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by CellTabRepairs: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2017
This debate won't end for or against. ..

Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Now available through " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " @Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today & that's an inexhaustible demand market! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by schumastic(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

U guys can twist the narrative all u want to suit your disgusting hate for the guy.
If u have little experience... Whatever happened that night was a normal thing. I observed most of u are kids or adults that have never done women...or that are too scared of women. I.mean na today woman dey carry hand comot body...when the thing Dey seeet am? Yeah..she can turn her back if not interested or too tired...what i want to see is a video if the accused forcing himself....and the "VICTIM" fighting back. When did Tboss drink and got so drunk she didn't realise anything? Less i forget, that was not the first time of both groping in bed, and she once allowed a massage. So wtf are u talking about?

pls chck d meaning of "consent" n "molestation"

is obvious u r hell bent with ur illusion of him taking d case further which he knows well not to.

is late already bt bear in mind kemen messed up big time, i bet u if this was his first tim they would v warned him but this is the third or fourth time..he has exceeded his grace limit..try n b reasonable n don't argue likr an illiterate cus onpy an illiterate would be adamant to see the truth or take corrections..good night

4 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by sirusX(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2017
KennyID17:
Everywhere we go on dus matter, na consent this consent that. Person dey touch u (according to popular belief) u wake up, raise d bed sheet u see Weytin dey happen all u did was turn, no reaction no vexing mo nothing. Next thing na rape all of Una dey shout. And for those of u saying bassey consented to Debby kissing him, Una b hypocrites. I would saying again, d reason y all of Una dey clamour Ontop kemen head is that y'all just hate/dislike d nigga.

To be frank with you guyz...i'm sure if it was Miyonse that was in Kemen's shoes, the news would have read: "Miyonse tries to get some cookie" and everyone would laugh about it cz they feel she's attracted to him...and thus it's acceptable to viewers with or without Tboss approval

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by micflo28(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2017
What do they expect when the lock adults in a room for days.... Me self dey comot go hussle puna to fvck talk more of locking me with sweet laps like Uriel's and tboss's.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Anderlis(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by massingale(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Mr holier than thou.

When u want to fu*k. Ask ur GF can i touch ur clit, can i touch ur boobs ....

Clowns....!

Glad u said GF. Is TBoss Kemen's GF
When you touch your GF's boobs, u receive a smile... Buh pls walk up to any unknown lady on the street and touch her boobs and receive thunderous slaps.
What is wrong is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2017
@ OP
The reason the guy was disqualified could be as a result of the "fine print" on the contract he signed before becoming a BBN housemate.

The contract may have stipulated that no acts of non-consensual sexual activities would be tolerated; and provided a penalty for the violation of the possible contract clause.

So, i don't see how Kemen will be successful in such a lawsuit IF the BBN agreement has such a clause.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by massingale(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Hey! Do you know Spiff in 'The Johnsons' comedy series? If no, try and check his character in the series, then you'll know what I mean.
I've been following your threads and you've been off-points all along.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ncoolsome(m): 12:54am On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:
The answer is simple. Big Brother lacks the moral obligation to disqualify Kemen over his situation with Tboss when worse has been condoned.

Several acts of immorality; sexual and non sexual have been perpetrated by contestants and condoned by the organisers of the show since it's inception. But what makes this special? Yes, ladies we agree it was a sensitive and delicate issue and in fact inexcusable, but were you expecting morality from an immoral show?

Where were you when Debby Rise violated Bassey? Or it doesn't count when a man is the victim?
Or where was BigBrother when married TTT was being serviced by Bisola? Why didn't BigBrother (the informant) inform her of his marital status? Maybe that just wasn't immoral enough.

Perhaps the most hypocritical part on Big brother would have to be in 2007, remember the fingergate scandal between Richard and Ofunekka? How convenient that BigBrother even rewarded the culprit with the prize of the competition. But now disqualify Kemen for a less grievous act?

In conclusion, BigBrotherNigeria is not a realityshow that prides itself over it's moral standards, so to escalate this Kemen-Tboss situation to the level of disqualification was just plain hypocritical. Especially considering that TBoss didn't even lodge a complaint, rather BigBrother blew the whole situation out of proportion.

Kemen would henceforth be stigmatized and become victimized as a sex offender which would damage his relationship and business. He should and must sue for damages and in fact defamation of character.

my candid opinion 1st big bro isn't a moral show so why preach morality?if it was project fame,guilder ultimate search etc it's logical..opposite sex bath together n sleep on the same bed what do we expect to see/get abi the guy na wood?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by massingale(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2017
sirusX:

To be frank with you guyz...i'm sure if it was Miyonse that was in Kemen's shoes, the news would have read: "Miyonse tries to get some cookie" and everyone would laugh about it cz they feel she's attracted to him...and thus it's acceptable to viewers with or without Tboss approval

You just nailed it bruv. The affection is there and Tboss won't kick against it if asked.
If Kemen hasn't been given warning twice, he wouldn't have been disqualified.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by henribj(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2017
eh yah... I am ashamed at the words some of my fellow nigerians are typing here and elsewhere on social media. so Kemen should sue BBN for being disqualified? pls o, if TBoss was any of you's sister, would you have been happy that someone was cruising her body without her consent while she was asleep? what Kemen did was wrong in all manner and such action could have resulted in rape. Kemen pls sue BBN, and then TBoss will sue you(that is if TBoss is not already having plans to do that to you once she gets out of the house. lemme ask o, if a female family friend or relative should be in your house passing the weekend or a month or some time, and your male friend or male relative goes cruising her body without her consent, would any of you tolerate it? you all should stop being hypocritical and supporting Kemen on this, what Kemen did is wrong on all levels.
#justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by poshestmina(f): 1:16am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Total BS!

How many guys asked for your permission before touching u?
Like Poshestmina or whatever u call ursef....can i touch ur clit?

U babes are emotionally hypocritical clowns

If i may i ask, how many times have u pretended to be sleeping while u are enjoying the touching..?.

I think I should have Toke, Bami and the likes arrested for throwing themselves at me and practically harassing me in the name of being drunk.....

Its ok when its the babes! Tmr u want gender equality.

Shior!!!
lol...u are not the one in the center here bro ,Tboss and Kemen are and you sound really dumb . You don't have to ask for permission to touch a woman but atleast wait for when she's not vulnerable .that's the point!

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by comyd(f): 1:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Sue on what ground? Even if the show was founded based on indecency there should always be room for consent before a guy should go ahead. Touching without consent is totally wrong. Tboss should be the one sueing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:

You place too much responsibility on a man.
Was he not drunk as well?
Do you care if he was in his right senses?

Rape is an extreme word for what transpired between them... pls.
That's an insult to actual rape victims.
Lol. He was not in his right senses u say? Oh c'mon. He was actually watching the other housemates to see if they were sleeping before he did what he did. So if he was not in his right senses why did he make sure other housemates were asleep. He knew what he was doing 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:

Video recordings of what exactly?
Did you see his hand groping her?
Let's not deviate.

There are scenes big brother does not show to the public. For example the bathroom scenes are not shown and some intimate scenes are excluded from the public. For example the scene where bisola have TTT a head job was only showing for a few mins and big brother had to focus the camera on another scene. So the scene where the boss showed her boobs while kemen was pouring water on her was immediately removed by big brother.

Trust me for this case to get to this, then there are other things kemen did that was not shown on camera. The show is 18+ but u cannot just touch a lady's private parts without her concent. That is so wrong, it is an harassment. If t boss willingly allowed kemen to touch her and even if they made love with her approval then big brother would not do anything.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 07, 2017
henribj:
eh yah... I am ashamed at the words some of my fellow nigerians are typing here and elsewhere on social media. so Kemen should sue BBN for being disqualified? pls o, if TBoss was any of you's sister, would you have been happy that someone was cruising her body without her consent while she was asleep? what Kemen did was wrong in all manner and such action could have resulted in rape. Kemen pls sue BBN, and then TBoss will sue you(that is if TBoss is not already having plans to do that to you once she gets out of the house. lemme ask o, if a female family friend or relative should be in your house passing the weekend or a month or some time, and your male friend or male relative goes cruising her body without her consent, would any of you tolerate it? you all should stop being hypocritical and supporting Kemen on this, what Kemen did is wrong on all levels.
#justsaying

U speak sense. Too bad lots of nairalanders are so dull to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by CanadianNurse: 3:04am On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:

common sense would have told you that he was disqualified based on Sexual Harrasment and not because of Sexual activity. Kemen wouldn't have been disqualified if tboss consented to the activity. It's a lost case for him. Going legal is the wrong direction for him

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ChimuchiYola(f): 3:44am On Mar 07, 2017
poshestmina:
Thank you dear.i wonder what this world is turning to .handling a tipsy\sleeping woman is different from having sex or giving a head with both people's consent ...70% of this guys making rape sound like the new cool are potential rapists .God save our generation!

your comment is biased...
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 07, 2017
ohasoup9:
Why won't you ask? Even if she is your wife, you don't force it!

You are silly. If she didn't want it a firm No would have been enof. But turning around and protruding her hips suggested she did. OK if it was rape..y would u bare ur breasts before a man lyk dat? No one sued for indecent exposure,
Asked him for a massage withbu virtually naked, no crying foul for sexual assault.
You if your wife gave u all this greenlight will u still go ask "honey can I touch u?"
If a lady fancies a nigga and he touches her, even seeningly forcefully, wow he is such an alpha! If he is too gentle, he is such a wuss. Cant you see it was obvious he was trying to guage Tboss's reaction by touching her and seeing hownshe will respond?Hypocrite! Don't ass lick females...that's a disgrace!
Truth is Tboss has been playing mind games with kemen...she just wanted to use him as a sacrificial lamb to redeem her image. See her crying foul like she hasn't done stuffs with other housemates.
Kemen ain't perfect, he has weak self control, but a nigga got played by a daughter of eve...understand that.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Layla Amani: BBNaija Teddy A’s Baby Mama (Photos) / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate / Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.