Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

About Atheists And Christians Spelling Of God With Small Letter G - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / About Atheists And Christians Spelling Of God With Small Letter G (417 Views)

Hausa Insult- What Does dan uwarka Mean? (i'm Not Sure I Got The Spelling) / Kenya: Atheists Call For Own National Holiday To Celebrate A 'godless' World / 'God Is The King Of Kings'; Ooni Of Ife Joins Christians For Prayers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Atheists And Christians Spelling Of God With Small Letter G by Classyview(f): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
So here's the thing, I have seen many posts about atheists this and atheists that all the time. About the spelling of god with small letter "g" and all that. About seeking attention and popularity and all that.
Today, I have so many things to say, like how it's okay for your bible to call atheists fools for not believing but when an atheist says you are a fool for believing it becomes a problem.
Even in posts where I haven't mentioned god or any religion, posts where I am talking about other people's rights to love, it is Christians who come there to vent and often times throw unprovoked insults at me. Even times when all I have said is "I am irreligious. I don't believe", and nothing about god or cussing god out or Christians out, it is still Christians that have come to some of my post to challenge me and to thr€aten me with god's wrath and hell.
Granted, some of us irreligious people are read here>>>http://www.classyview.com/2017/03/atheists-and-christians.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sign Of Respect Known To You! / Sport Is Generally Recognised As System / Should I Bother how a Beggar Uses my alms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.