Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67171 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.

Idiotic Follwers,, before you shout Photoshop:

Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!

176 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by pweshboi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmm this is a clear... Video call picture, now how did she get hold of this pix if he doesn't know her and the picture of her above might be photoshoped or not there's no doubt about that... This is getting really interesting. GOD KNOWS BEST

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Killitoff: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol. All these yahoo boy pastors. See him laughing like a goat when he saw boobs. Smh

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by GameGod(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol, no be me talk am oo, na so I see the news trending on Twitter cheesy

@ the topic: Can someone explain to me y he had her arrested, wasn't this D same man who carried 40 SANs and wailed heaven and earth wen he was invited, wasn't this d same man who called his client to evade arrest wen he was to be arrested. Y would he den arrest someone and have her manhandled....... Hmmmmmmm something is fishy here...

Defenders of this man should tell me y he got her arrested

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by rozayx5(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmm a BMC

agent opened the thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

there is more to this case than meets the eye

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Dickson080(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai apostle sule they av blown ur cover

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Gurumaharaji(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
weldone Sarrki and ugenenkwenu....continue ur propaganda

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Doctorfitz: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

Bmc leader lauretta

28 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
but wait sef
Suleiman no be human

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by dscann: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
bloggers are the biggest winners in this issue grin grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BrutalJab: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
the pastor and the stripper

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by soberdrunk(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
We are waiting........... The irony is even if 'concrete' evidence is presented, some 'gullible' people will still refuse to accept the "reality" that nobody holy pass and we all have a bit of 'freaky' in all of us......... angry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by TINALETC3(f): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
No fire without a smile sha.

I don't judge though
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by datola: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
..they should have used a more presentable lady..."

Ah ah Apostle. Don't let your enemies get you by these your comments.

If Keyamo should cross examination you based on this statement you are in soup.

The enemy, represented by the likes of this lady, some so called pastors and so on is seriously aginst the church in Nigeria.

We need spiritual revolution against these forces.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Expl0rers: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AntiWailer: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Smart man.

Make it a fight against the church and you win.

Same way the pusssy grabber in america won the heart of the evangelicals because he claimed it is a fight against the church.

Simple Strategy that works always.

I am not surprised. The case will die a natural death like the Abuja Pastor's case.

I believe this was dug up to attack him and I also believed there is something fishy.

They will get Festus Keyamo Plenty money to deliver the finishing blow.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Ahmiee(f): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
photoshop

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by mu2sa2: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nothing a naija pastor does these days surprises me. Those crooks can stoop to anything.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Ra88: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

Them BMC gang

Oga una don cast for NL

14 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by kurupt1: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Women trying to bring men down since 1800 ,firstly it was T boss now this Stephanie

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by myners007: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why would politicians go this far to discredit the Man of God. They should be wary of the wrath of God by trying to blackmail His servant

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by rawpadgin(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
tired of this shiit already!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by neocortex: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
A rat never confesses to stealing meat.

Stop dodging your responsibility, Mr. suleman!
Only the truth can set you free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by mascot87(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
I knew the story isn't true from day one.

Pastor Sulemon, no shaking. The Lord is your strength & you will overcome

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
In Trump's voice, 'Stephanie is overrated!'.

grin

#The drama's enough for one night.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Gallant3(f): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
All liars?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.