Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Sex Rate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex Rate (1898 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. / How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, i need to ask this question. Why do we over rate sexual experiences? Each time i read stories and get to sex scenes, it always looks like alice in wonderland. I know healthy sex is great but must we make it look like an out of this world experience. Note: I am married.

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Rate by Kondomatic(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
charytea:
Fellow Nairalanders, i need to ask this question. Why do we over rate sexual experiences? Each time i read stories and get to sex scenes, it always looks like alice in wonderland. I know healthy sex is great but must we make it look like an out of this world experience. Note: I am married.
Devil is advertising through people
Re: The Sex Rate by Sugarboyy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Sex Rate by Homeboiy: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
checks her pix n leave

1 Like

Re: The Sex Rate by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
You're married and you think sex is exaggerated then you and your husband ain't doing it right cry

Sex when done right is out of this universe! Forget world grin

Now why don't you ask us how to get that kinda sex and we can try and help you but don't come here and bad mouth sex sad angry
Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:
You're married and you think sex is exaggerated then you and your husband ain't doing it right cry

Sex when done right is out of this universe! Forget world grin

Now why don't you ask us how to get that kinda sex and we can try and help you but don't come here and bad mouth sex sad angry
Lols... TNX BAE. I expected this from people like U.. Read between the lines, i said Healthy Sex is great!! Tnk U
Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
checks her pix n leave
KISSES!
Re: The Sex Rate by Homeboiy: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
charytea:
KISSES!
sorry I dont kiss people's wives
Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

sorry I dont kiss people's wives
U av a Bad mind. Dnt get offended

1 Like

Re: The Sex Rate by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
charytea:
Lols... TNX BAE. I expected this from people like U.. Read between the lines, i said Healthy Sex is great!! Tnk U

Well extraordinary sex is better angry
Re: The Sex Rate by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
charytea:

hmm

Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
pantherblack:

hmm
Warris that?
Re: The Sex Rate by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
charytea:

Warris that?

me lookin @ u wink

1 Like

Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
pantherblack:

me lookin @ u wink
Enjoy!
Re: The Sex Rate by InfernoNig: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Like you said, you only know sex is great, means you ain't getting some.

The truth is sex is great when all effort is there, by effort I mean, the mind, body and soul of both spouse. I've had a couple and I can say it was refreshing. Go get yourself some girl
Re: The Sex Rate by Kingsteve(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2018
charytea:

If you're married...and so?
No be married women dem dey fvck up an da?
Abeg....carry ya 'married woman' big nyash shift one side.
Re: The Sex Rate by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
When your hubby makes you orgasm, it's a good feeling
Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Kingsteve:

If you're married...and so? No be married women dem dey fvck up an da? Abeg....carry ya 'married woman' big nyash shift one side.
Lols Abeg who is this!
Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2018
InfernoNig:
Like you said, you only know sex is great, means you ain't getting some.

The truth is sex is great when all effort is there, by effort I mean, the mind, body and soul of both spouse. I've had a couple and I can say it was refreshing. Go get yourself some girl
Lols
I've been getting it for good Three years plus.
I am not a girl dude!
Re: The Sex Rate by charytea(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
When your hubby makes you orgasm, it's a good feeling
Oh yes it is a great feeling
Re: The Sex Rate by InfernoNig: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
charytea:

Lols
I've been getting it for good Three years plus.
I am not a girl dude!

Sorry woman

1 Like

Re: The Sex Rate by Kingsteve(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
charytea:

Lols
Abeg who is this!
PM if you really wanna know.
Maybe then you would understand why sex is overrated. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? / Where Is Makydebbie And Her Black Toto??? / 25 Etiquette Rules That Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.