Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai (17890 Views)

Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / Agitators For Separation Will Wait For Another Four Thousand Years — Buratai / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
The Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, on Monday advised those bent on destabilising the country to refrain from their acts.

Mr. Buratai, a Lieutenant General, gave the advice after he received the “Millennium Hero’’ award conferred on him by a coalition of over 80 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) at the Army Headquarters, Abuja.

The award was in recognition of Mr. Buratai’s leadership for the army in decimating and degrading Boko Haram terrorists from their strong hold in the Sambisa forest.

Mr. Buratai vowed that the agitators and those with intent to destabilise the country would not succeed as the Nigerian Army and other security agencies were ready to protect the nation from disintegration.

“Those individuals and groups that are bent on destablising our country I think they have to wait till may be the next three or four millennium for them to do that.
“That is if may be the next generation of officers and men will allow them at all.

“Having been given the Millennium Hero award, I want to call on all the agitators for separation and other acts of distabilisation, they better forget it, not in this era, not in this millennium,’’ Mr. Buratai said.

The army chief assured that insurgency and terrorism were now at the beginning of their end.

He said the situation now signaled “the beginning of victory and continuous victory over all groups that are bent on destabilising the country, especially in terms of security’’.

“I want to say that we would continue to do our best to maintain security atmosphere that is needed as provided for in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“We have been tasked to defend our country.
“We have taken a number of measures to ensure that the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists that are on the run are finally cleared, many have surrendered, many of them have been captured.”

Earlier, Olabode Adeyemi, the Executive Director, African Media Roundtable Initiative, who presented the award on behalf of the CSOs, noted that Mr. Buratai changed the tide of the war against the terrorists.

“The leadership of Buratai has now been generally viewed as one that came with the midas touch and changed the tide of the war.

“His ability to boost the morale of the troops and caused what we now have as degraded insurgents is one that must be commended by all,’’ Mr. Adeyemi said.

He noted that guerilla warfare was difficult but having defeated the Boko Haram terrorists, the Nigerian army had proven that it had the capability to defend the territorial integrity of the country.

Mr. Adeyemi, however, called for the establishment of army formations in Kogi which he said had witnessed some acts of terrorism and other forms of criminality.
He condemned the Amnesty International (AI) for accusing the army of human rights violation.
“We also wish to condemn the incessant and unwarranted attacks by the Amnesty International against the Nigerian Armed Forces.
“We see the recent outburst of the AI as a deliberate attempt to incite the public against the security agencies,’’ he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225337-agitators-nigerias-separation-will-wait-another-four-millennia-buratai.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Homeboiy: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
nonsensical nonsense

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
General Burutai A.K.A Brutal deal with them decisively

Especially Nnamdi kanu the criminal

Also the so called thugs that called themselves ipob

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by vatiqan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC's position ba?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
nonsensical nonsense

Test the waters first

Then you go know say ogogoro and water get the same color but have different taste

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
vatiqan:
BMC's position ba?

Where you enter

Two days

How is dasuki the terrorist and Nnamdi the criminal

Aldo fayose the tout

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by madridguy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bad news for the two major terrorists group in Nigeria, Boko Haram and Ipob. tongue

Allah HAFIS General Buratai.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by vatiqan(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari Media Centre's brainwashed illi.

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Test the waters first

Then you go know say ogogoro and water get the same color but have different taste

even before I opened my mention

I knew it will be u

oga u n buratai should go n sit down

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
vatiqan:

Buhari Media Centre's brainwashed illi.

Them know dey tell man say rain dey fall

9 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

even before I opened my mention

I knew it will be u

oga u n buratai should go n sit down

Try am first

Death and sleep no be the same oo

6 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Homeboiy: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Try am first
Death and sleep no be the same oo

anyday wey I jam u for road ee
na only jah know Wetin I go do u

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Soreza(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Idiot of a buratai, go ask buhari way say over him dead body how far. Now getraaaa here men

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by explorer250(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

for the fact that you are always 24/7 on nairaland simply shows that you are not just part of BMC but a leader in BMC .
how else can you explain the rational behind a man spending working hours on the cyber space? wasting his productive hours on the internet promoting buhari?

well who doesn't want to earn 250k per month or even more as a leader?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

anyday wey I jam u for road ee

na only jah know Wetin I go do u

Calm down so that all the timing chain can work better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Sweetnik22(f): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Haven't u read d article where hausa n yoruba said that Nigeria is ripe for split undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Haven't u read d article where hausa n yoruba said that Nigeria is ripe for split undecided

May be the ones in diaspora

Abi the enemies of state among them

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
explorer250:
h

Epistle loading

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Soreza:
Idiot of a buratai, go ask buhari way say over him dead body how far. Now getraaaa here men

Top cylinder gasket required

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by soberdrunk(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
AWWWWWWWUUUUU!!! All the way sir!!! Dem go wait tire!!! Men have sacrificed 'too much' and willing to sacrifice 'much more'!! If you have a problem with our beloved Nigeria, our borders are open and our airports are functional, feel free to leave............ angry

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Ogene001: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
oil will not last for the next four thousand years, Buratai is wrong.
kano Dss director who assulted Kanu - Dead
Rivers CP who shot protesters - Dead
Buhari himself - Almost Dead
Buratai, do you want to join?? Be careful

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

My personal bro sarrki just opened your profile to see the latest.
This Igbos are terrorist.
You can see them carrying bloody weapons to protest in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

you can also see how they went they burn a police station in my3 evidence here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They are terrorist using weapons to burn police stations. And you can also see here how Nnamdi Kanu ordering the mass killing of Hausa men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

Igbos are terrorist that burn police stations and order the killing of innocent Hausa people that everybody can confirm above and every means possible must be done to stop this bloody quest. Justice Binta after taking bribes to declare Ipob as harmless I hope your'e see this raw evidences.

Thank u Buratai your'e the man fit to destroy all kinds of terrorist.
Igbos are terrorist protesting with weapons and burning police stations.

Igbos and other terrorist group like Boko haram must be destroyed idiiots angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Sweetnik22(f): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

May be the ones in diaspora

Abi the enemies of state among them
They're saying it to the hearing of everyone, so they want to break away for peace to reign in this con3

2 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Noneroone(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
I smell fear

14 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=54337793][/quote]

Okunrin ogun
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Noneroone:
I smell fear

Igbos criminals should try it first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kanu is in a state of hogamoga

2 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Ogene001: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu is in a state of hogamoga
and buhari is in a state of what??

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ogene001:

and buhari is in a state of what??

.kanu the criminal is in a state of quagmire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Noneroone(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos criminals should try it first
i smell fear in you too

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sarrki(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Noneroone:
i smell fear in you too

I fear no man

I fear only the celestial master of the universe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff / Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.