Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75518 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ogashub(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
A Nigerian guy from the North has caused an outcry after he took to Faceboook to congratulate his cousin who had just wedded a very young girl as his bride.

Alfa Bolondes, on Facebook, even had the effrontery to reply those who challenged him by saying, “once she’s been penetrated, she’ll no longer be a girl“.

This has caused a stir on social media with many people disdaining the so called culture. See more photos below and share your thoughts:

http://ogashub.com.ng/once-shes-been-penetrated-shell-no-longer-be-a-girl-northern-man-who-married-a-very-young-girl-says/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is absurd if it is true....... angry

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
sad

Even the girl appears unhappy.

Evil ppl will destroy dem selves. Im glad im not from der.

288 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by SlayHER(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
What exactly is attractive about this skinny little girl that this beast wants to ruin her life for it? This is just irritating, to say the least!

Isn't there supposed to be a provision in our constitution restricting child marriage? The lil girl is visibly shaken! sad

This is just cruel angry

368 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by favourmic(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
End time marriage

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
These bunch of uneducated paedophiles sad.

Despite all the disdaining comments, you won't see them comment on this thread cos they are all guilty of this inhuman act.

To my fellow nairalanders who are muslims, i must say y'all are disapointments...i say this with NO appologies until you wake up and lead a protest in the north for this wickedness your religion has embeded in you....mtcheew, what an evil and wicked generationundecided

To y'all quoting me you are a shame to creation and the entire human race...unrepentant paedophilic imbecilesundecided

483 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jeez!!! cry

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Very gross

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Valkaryie(f): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Paedophiles

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by theSpark(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some guys have not any conscience. This girl fit be his daughter so o.
Let Sarkin Kano do and finish with his new law let this rubbish end

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
The gal clearly looks shaken
Paedophiles are the worst

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
This isnt new

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na their way

19 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:
What exactly is attractive about this skinny little girl that this beast wants to ruin her life for it? This is just irritating, to say the least!

Isn't there supposed to be a provision in our constitution restricting child marriage? The lil girl is visibly shaken! sad

This is just cruel angry
No mind am, as him face long na so him other leg go long angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
They abuse a law set out 1400 yrs ago when people didn't live past 40yrs old!! These people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims! Modern day pedophiles in an illiterate society where poverty has eroded morality! The northerns need to sort this out! It is not religion it is hunger and ignorance.

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by SlayHER(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
No mind am, as him face long na so him other leg go long angry

I don't even want to think about the VVF and other possible damages this lil girl will most-likely incur from this mad man. angry

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

I don't even want to think about the VVF and other possible damages this lil girl will most-likely incur from this mad man. angry
I feel for the little girl without voice cry

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
theSpark:
Some guys have not any conscience. This girl fit be his daughter so o.
Let Sarkin Kano do and finish with his new law let this rubbish end

Is there really a Law or a movement against this on the way? It can't come any sooner! We need it the world over! Yemen is a sick country that also practice this inhuman tradition! Child brides is modern day slavery. Most Muslim countries need to check themselves and eradicate this but they believe that it's made legal by God so it can't be challenged. Instead the rich and educated don't do it to their daughters but won't speak against those who do.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oh dear cry cry, poor girl I feel like crying cry cry... This madness must stop undecided just look at how unhappy and traumatized she is

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

Most child brides die during pregnancy because their womb isn't developed enough to carry a baby. The worst part is not only do they miscarry if they survive it but that they can't have anymore children so these men divorce them and they live with this shame! I hate this aspect of humanity.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Emyres: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
they are in a zoo. Don't blame them
Their religion teaches so.

After they will be shouting ipod

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:
They abuse a law set out 1400 yrs ago when people didn't live past 40yrs old!! These people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims! Modern day pedophiles in an illiterate society where poverty has eroded morality! The northerns need to sort this out! It is not religion it is hunger and ignorance.

Its a disgrace to mankind.

......I really feel like going to war against these .... because their excesses is too much on this earth.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Jayson1: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yeah, the region of backwardness and the the religion of peace doing what they know how to do best.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by SlayHER(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

Most child brides die during pregnancy because their womb isn't developed enough to carry a baby. The worst part is not only do they miscarry if they survive it but that they can't have anymore children so these men divorce them and they live with this shame! I hate this aspect of humanity.

Is this not demonic??

Tell me what aspect of this demonic act doesn't prove that these people are possessed by something stronger than their djin. undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by SlayHER(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
I feel for the little without voice cry

Despite being incredibly tired, I just lost sleep cos of this. angry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

Is this not demonic??

Tell me what aspect of this demonic act doesn't prove that these people are possessed by something stronger than their djin. undecided

It's ignorance and the lack of exposure to basic education. Most importantly it's poverty. These families want the dowry and they can't feed the children they brought into this world. Most importantly it IS THE MEN to blame! The fathers and the pedophile grooms! This is why feminism is still needed today!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by SlayHER(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

It's ignorance and the lack of exposure to basic education. Most importantly it's poverty. These families want the dowry and they can't feed the children they brought into this world. Most importantly it IS THE MEN to blame! The fathers and the pedophile grooms! This is why feminism is still needed today!

And their mothers? Was she sleeping when her husband traded their daughter for a few weeks supply of that repugnant goo they call tuwo shinkafa? undecided

I agree when you say they are ignorant and uncivilized but this has nothing to do with accepting feminism. That's a whole different kind of ball game cos when you factor in the major influencers (their imams) backed by the Quoran, it totally stomps the gender equality ish. I'm pretty sure you don't need to be reminded of Islam's stance on women and their place. That's a discourse for another time.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dreamwords: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
i dont know why somebody will not allow somebody to grow up before getting married to somebody grin

15 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ogashub:
A Nigerian guy from the North has caused an outcry after he took to Faceboook to congratulate his cousin who had just wedded a very young girl as his bride.

Alfa Bolondes, on Facebook, even had the effrontery to reply those who challenged him by saying, “once she’s been penetrated, she’ll no longer be a girl“.

This has caused a stir on social media with many people disdaining the so called culture. See more photos below and share your thoughts:

http://ogashub.com.ng/once-shes-been-penetrated-shell-no-longer-be-a-girl-northern-man-who-married-a-very-young-girl-says/

Shouldn't this be under CRIME? Instead of the ROMANCE Section? undecided undecided

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Fadamant: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
The cousin has done something very good, albeit inadvertently, by posting the story and pictures on social media. Now the media, women and child protection groups will mount pressures on the government to act and take away the child from him.

Stupid paedophiles.

39 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

And their mothers? Was she sleeping when her husband traded their daughter for a few weeks supply of that repugnant goo they call tuwo shinkafa? undecided

I agree when you say they are ignorant and uncivilized but this has nothing to do with accepting feminism. That's a whole different kind of ball game cos when you factor in the major influencers (their imams) backed by the Quoran, it totally stomps the gender equality ish. I'm pretty sure you don't need to be reminded of Islam's stance on women and their place. That's a discourse for another time.

Firstly I am born a Muslim so I know and understand what the religion entails and what the men translate it into and yes that's definitely for another day. The mothers believe it or not have no say in the marriage of the girls it's done by the men. Father, uncles and brothers. So feminism is exactly what they need because it is the only solution to this set up. I don't want to go into it though because I am passionate about it and the nl crowd are anti feminism. But thanks for the chat. Good night.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
That's why I so much have problem Islam. It is the cause of this foolish act. What do you expect? If Mohammed could marry a 6 yes old girl and consummated the marriage at age 9, then you shouldn't be surprise at this one. Even if it's not true, it is common in Islam.

48 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.