Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1136675 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
God will see you through....please be strong.
Re: Tradition - A Story by abefe99: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
divorce ke it won't be ur portion after how many children please dear be prayerful DAT the only solution and I promise to always put u in prayer may Allah swt restore ur home with lot of love and peace I feel ur pain dear nothing like love and peace in marriage

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by nikz(f): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Thanks everyone for ur concern... I'm so sorry for not updating today... Pls forgive me.

God has been by my side all through and i promise that once i overcome what i'm passing through now, i'll share everything because y'all are my little family that i can always share things with and be happy.. But for now pray for me, i dont want the divorce to push through
Divorce? You serious? It's not your portion in Jesus name. God will make you happy again. The devil fights family a lot so pls continue to hold unto God He will see you through.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
You all should check out the story i just posted now. I promise you all are going to like it. The tittle is "Secrets (the chronicles)". Check my profile to view and comment on the story.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
jesu,d lord is ur strenght,everything will be fine by d grace of God pls be strong
Re: Tradition - A Story by Amhappy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Am yet to start reading your story. God bless your family and save you from all evil. Madam will take chill pill,there won't be a divorce.
Re: Tradition - A Story by JustOzito(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
God is in control of your family affairs... put your trust in him and he shall direct your path.... hold on, don't give up, push forward.... you're always in my prayers
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ini22(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Don't worry, God is with u, He will see you through. Divorce is not ur portion in Jesus name.
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Divorce ke! From where? The devil will be put to shame by God's grace. You will not have a broken home, God's willing. Relax dear, you're always in prayer.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ali1king: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
bonarhyme:
You all should check out the story i just posted now. I promise you all are going to like it. The tittle is "Secrets (the chronicles)". Check my profile to view and comment on the story.
Don't start what u cannot finish
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pearl05(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Dear, I assumed you to be a Christian, if so cry out to the Lord in praying and fasting. Do so with a joyful hrt. Wake up at midnight during the period and praise God. Just praise and declare victory in your home. Hand over the lordship of ur home to Jesus.

Women have a soft spot on God's heart. Do you know why? We are his last borns. So my dear sister go to your father and hand over the battles to him. All you have to do is praise him. You will see his Glory Mighty in your live and home. In Jesus name Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Thanks everyone for ur concern... I'm so sorry for not updating today... Pls forgive me.

God has been by my side all through and i promise that once i overcome what i'm passing through now, i'll share everything because y'all are my little family that i can always share things with and be happy.. But for now pray for me, i dont want the divorce to push through

Amen, may God be with u
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
God knows how much u love ur family so he will not let. u down
Re: Tradition - A Story by Best1708(f): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Go to your War-room,pray to God on your knees and call his presence to intervene in your marriage,you will never become a divorcee in Jesus name.I speak peace to your home ma'am.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
It's not going to happen Mummy chumzypinky...I will put you in my prayers

Re: Tradition - A Story by omotaryoh(f): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Divorce will nver be ur portion in. Cry unto d Lord n i knw he will ans. Let ur Pastor also pray 4 u
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
God forbid, you are married and you are married weather the devil like it or yes, don't worry it's just a trial, you will surely overcome it becos God is aware.
Re: Tradition - A Story by citas(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
God is in control dear, Divorce is not ur portion.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cyndy1000(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
He never sleeps he never slumbers he is never tired of hearing our prayers just cast all your prayers on him
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Very Sorry Ma'am
God Is your Strength
Re: Tradition - A Story by Saintmary(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm praying for you ma'am. Just take advantage of God's strength
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mhiztara(f): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is my first comment on nairaland,your story made me sigh up on this blogs. Please ma u just have to be strong and pray to God always. I believe with prayers all will be back in place[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tradition - A Story by Jazmiynne: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mhiztara:
This is my first comment on nairaland,your story made me sigh up on this blogs. Please ma u just have to be strong and pray to God always. I believe with prayers all will be back in place[color=#000099][/color]

Honestly, I don't understand why people feel strong desire to lie about how NL stories "inspired" them out of ghostreading mode. Please say what you will, and forget the famzing undecided

@Op may God grant you discernment, show you Divine favour and protect your happiness for you.

Re: Tradition - A Story by badohemmy(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Firstly, thanks for this beautiful piece of literature, God bless you more for putting smiles on ur readers face.

Secondly, I discovered that the updates slowed down, although it is not too clear why, but clearly there's a problem, I pray that God will see u through.

Lastly, I want to encourage you, pls put God first, then fight for what u want and believe in. God will do for you what no one can do for you.
I earnestly await your testimony.

Good luck Mama Ejime
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pearl05:
Dear, I assumed you to be a Christian, if so cry out to the Lord in praying and fasting. Do so with a joyful hrt. Wake up at midnight during the period and praise God. Just praise and declare victory in your home. Hand over the lordship of ur home to Jesus.

Women have a soft spot on God's heart. Do you know why? We are his last borns. So my dear sister go to your father and hand over the battles to him. All you have to do is praise him. You will see his Glory Mighty in your live and home. In Jesus name Amen.

You've said it all Pearl05!

Pour your heart out and forget about it, he will strengthen you.

We will keep praying for you and the family.
Re: Tradition - A Story by dammypat(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pls be strong for you n everything in your marriage sis,the challenges now is just a phase in marriage that will pass if you hold steadfast n pray,our GOD is able to turn things around for good n I pray HE turns things around for good in your home n give you beauty for ashes,call on the founder of marriage(GOD),invite HIM n hand everything over to HIM, I know its not easy but you have to stand for your home n not loose it,remember a wise n virtuous woman build her home,GOD will see you through n you shall rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by amtalkin(f): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just be strong for the kids. It's well
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
'we need to talk' Dike grabbed her just before she could enter his house with the other wives. She was supposed to pass the night there before going to her mum's place the next day.

She shrugged his hand away 'what are we supposed to talk abot?'

'we had sex Mia!'

'so? Thats in the past now' She looked away.

'you seduced me!'

'and you fell for it'

'you did it to spite your sister!'

'well you bleeped me Dike'

'we are siblings for bleeps sake!!'

'we bleeped out of ignorance dude.. I enjoyed the sex and i'm sure as hell that you did as well. Who could have thought that there would be such drama in our lives later on' She rolled her eyes.

'you aint even remorseful'

'so what if i am? Wont stop anything. Cant bring back the hands of time and stop that sex from having place'

'our family is being punished because of our mistakes. Lets open up and tell everyone the truth'

'take a chill pill dude. We dont even know if we're really siblings. We've not gone for a test'

He sighed loudly and deeply 'i'm sorry for everything'

'dont be' She blinked away the tears.

'i hurt you'

'i deserved it'

'no. No one deserves to be hurt'

'maybe my story's different. All my life, i've never been happy. I've never had anything to call my own. No one loved me. All the things i've always wanted found a way to slip from my hands because they knew i didnt deserve them... I...' Tears clouded her vision again.

'dont say that Mia. Everyone deserves to be happy. You'd find happiness some day'

'i'm not trying to be materialistic here or something, i'm just trying to prove a point. Take for example, i've always wanted to be a member of the royal family not knowing i was a member by birth. My mum took me away from the family i so much wanted to be among. I tried to get you, i never did. And just when its been discovered that i might actually be a member, the family is been stripped of its royalty' She smiled 'very sad'

'i'm sorry'

'nothing to be sorry about'

'i love your sister. I have found happiness with her. She's the only one i want to be with'

She shrugged and smiled 'and i'm happy for you. Why are you telling me?'

'just want you to know. I'm not toying with her heart'

'please dont. She's a very good person and i want the very best for her. Welcome to the Ikemba family Mia' He stretched his hands and she chuckled loudly.

'i've not even been confirmed yet. But thanks' She stook his hands in hers
Shivani who had been with her sister in the living room drinking and chatting excused herself to use the restroom.

Mia was left alone in the sitting room. Kelly had left with Freda was an ice-cream outing. She wanted to have a special time with her.

She sipped from her juice and when she remembered Florence, she smiled.

She dialled her number 'hello dear friend. You totally forget everything about Mia Ibe'

'i'm sorry my love. I missed you so much! How have you been?'

'i'm back'

'i know. Angela said she saw you'

'she did? Didnt know. You knew i was back and you didnt bother to contact me to even know how i went with Kelly's case'

She heard her friend's sharp intake of breath 'i'm sorry. My mum's sick. She has breast cancer'

'my God! I'm so sorry...'

'you dont have to. The lord is our strength. I dont wanna lose her now. I love her'

'you wont dear. Everything will be alright. She wont die'

'cancer kills'

'there's nothing impossible if you believe and have faith. Your mum wont die, trust me'

'i'm sorry i havent called you. I got a job'

'what?! Wow! My love... When? How? When did you decide to work?'

'i was bored and lonely. Its not a very high class job but its something that will keep me occupied and very happy'

'where's that?'

'Kilimanjaro fast foods. Sundry foods. I got a job as the Regional Manager handling the branch here in Asaba'

'wow! Thats nice. You've always loved to cook'

'yeah. Its going to help me a whole lot'

'i'm so happy for you. I'm thinking of getting a job too'

There was silence from her before she spoke 'i met someone'

'who?'

'promise you wont freak out?'

'silly you. I wont jhor'

'Damilola'

'okay... Damilola... Who's that? Your new boyfriend?'

'dont play dumb with me Mia. You know who i'm talking about'

'i'm sorry, who?'

'Damilola! Kelly's father!'

TBC..

18 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by xaviercasmir(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Welcome back ma’am
Re: Tradition - A Story by favch(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Welcome ma'm ,missed u soo soo much
Hope all is now well n right in your life
Re: Tradition - A Story by Provabz(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Been following from day one and every Episode was a hit back to back...Keep it up momma Chumzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thanks chumzypinky, but hope the family is fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.