Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138505 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nmaglit:

Ask God for direction because before they were created God already have a name for them. like I said don't look at the sound or pronunciation of the name for example my native name is Chidinma meaning God is good & my English name is Favour meaning unmerited blessing let me tell you a little about me when I was born my parents gave me Chidinma & Juliet,one day my mom called me I was still in my primary school & told me that she doesn't know the meaning of Juliet that she gave me but from today that my name is no longer Juliet but Favour do you know the funny part no of my certificate then carried Juliet even myself doesn't know that my name is Juliet.since my mom changed my name to Favour,it has been from one favour to another. u will not understand if I start telling you things that has happened in my life u will say it can only be the favour of God upon my life is it my job I did not write application or went for interview I was in my final year in school 2014, up till now the most of d best students in my class r still looking for job then in my class they use to look at me like unserious student but when favour steps in he qualifies the unqualified. till today they are still wondering how it happened it can only be God. So my dear y I took my time to explain all this to u is for u to understand that name matters alot in a child destiny so don't go for pronunciation but go for the meaning. Remain blessed
true dear.
Today's the naming and we settled for Gabriel and Gabrielle

10 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by jakandeola(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

fyn oo. My regards to ur family
tanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by queenDD(f): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'll go with Gabriel and Gabriella, the babygirl will be called "Ella" for short, sweetsmiley
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Gabriel and Gabriela is a nice combo,
Gibson doesn't go well with Gabriella.

Gabriel ( the Lord is my strenght) is not archaic.
It's actually my twinny's name.

Another name I love so much is Zuriel and Uriel.
I love Hebrew names

ZURIEL?
chaiii I fear to marry you lest you give our children's HEBREW names,
cos am a ISOKO man to the core cool cool cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alavick(f): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
ghost mode deactivated.... a lovely story I must confess... congrat on Ur twins...
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alavick(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
go for Gabriel and Gabriella
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
jakandeola:
tanks
u're welcome. Thanks @signature. God bless u
Re: Tradition - A Story by umufarha(f): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow I love your own suggestion Crystal and Christian so lovely
Re: Tradition - A Story by donteanz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:
So guys, maybe we should put our heads together in this matter.
Y'all are my family in this forum and whatever problem i have, i share with y'all.
So:
My husband's suggested Gabriel and Gabriella for the twins.
My husband's mother suggested Churchill for the boy and Beverly for the girl.
I suggested Crystal for the girl and Christian for the boy.
So my people abeg, this has been on debate since Monday.
Please oo, which do you feel its better because i personally feel Crystal and Christian is best.
Which do u guys like the most abeg? Everything lies on me now to choose... And now it lies on y'all. Thank u.
And while also choosing, dont forget to drop a comment 'bout the story.
God bless ya
based on logistics on a more personal note, churchill and beverly so sounds perfect. May God bless the babies.
Re: Tradition - A Story by donteanz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Y'all are my family in this forum and whatever problem i have, i share with y'all.
So:
Please oo, which do you feel its better because i personally feel Crystal and Christian is best.
Which do u guys like the most abeg? Everything lies on me now to choose... And now it lies on y'all. Thank u.
God bless ya
based on logistics on a more personal note, churchill and beverly sounds perfect. May God bless the babies.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Matrycx(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
i av bin a silent reader. i must say mama chumzy is so good. congrats on ur safe delivery. i pray dey live to become great and mak u proud.
bak to d story. i only wana talk abt shiv,dat girl is so dumb. beggin ur co wife because u wana kiss ur husband if i shud av such sis ehn mak i no talk sha. mama ejima i dof my heart bt pls ma help me cast shiv smal sense. nice work so far. abeg wen and whr ar we eatin beans. congrats once again me.
Re: Tradition - A Story by dupsai(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations Mama Gabriel and Gabriella. They shall live to fulfill destiny in Jesus name. Please rest very well and kisses to the angels.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
dupsai:
Congratulations Mama Gabriel and Gabriella. They shall live to fulfill destiny in Jesus name. Please rest very well and kisses to the angels.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Jsaviour(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wonder how you are still able to come online, you are a strong woman or maybe the twin are the calm type. Congrats madam.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:26am On May 01, 2017
Jsaviour:
I wonder how you are still able to come online, you are a strong woman or maybe the twin are the calm type. Congrats madam.
i can only come online wen dey fall asleep. They are not really calm, lol

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by smizel(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2017
congrat mama ibeji. Sha no 4get to send my jollof rice nd meat o.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
So:
God bless ya

I luv Crystal but Christian hmmm dnt like that...

U can still name them empress n emperor

Mummy chumzypinky I want to attend the naming ceremony oo

Can't dis Dora stay in her room self

Re: Tradition - A Story by Egbi2020: 10:49am On May 01, 2017
I av been following this story from d beginning till now pls my dear sis dont let this ur God giving inspiration end on N/land oo.The writer of puppy harbiscous, things fall apart and many other out there are not in any way better than you.

Please take this ur talent to the next level.
Cheers the Lord is ur strength.
I hardly comments on NL but I am compelled by this write up.
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Isaiah and Isabella

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by SPDAZZY(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2017
You are a strong special woman and I am sure your family is proud of you. You gave birth to twins(two bundles of joy and trouble) yet you continued your updates in less than a week and still make out time to update.

Me sef wey get small work dey read up on weekends and holidays like this one. Other writers would have gotten the perfect excuse.

You are passionate and a rare gem. May Jah continue to strengthen you and give you the wherewithal to support your family and raise Gabriel and Gabrielle.

Twale!

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Jowaxy(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
Aunty chumzy, abeg no vex i was ghostmode reading ( if that word if exists) buh my Biafralist conscience declared on my heart , mind nd soul to comment today and I must say why say You . Are . Breathtaking Aunty. Kai!. But come o , why has... infact this is sole reasoning why Nigeria ( i for no be this country citizen o , chai! If only Angel Azubuike help to God as i asked him to) has not refused to move forward just because they ve vehemently refuse to see good things and wait o where are all these our Loiloiwood film story writers like ugezu j ugezu , em sylvester maduabuchi , Uche Jumbo , funke Akindele , em em em wats this guy name that always writes 'suspense' movie *thinkin* yes!! Teco benson.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 01, 2017
breadandbutter:

Pls do. I'm not an irritant

Lol.......I never said u r one.
Re: Tradition - A Story by JulietFab2(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
Charis and charisma
Alex and Audrey
Re: Tradition - A Story by yusufibrahim(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2017
I was going to suggest . Gabriel and Gabriella it's all good that's wat u settled for. May Almighty God. May the grow up to be successful and blessing to u and the world
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladiesBOO(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
lolzz pls I don't knw and I don't want to knw oh
lol,you're over speeding, I didn't ask you if you want to know

you have a message in your mail
Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 8:19am On May 02, 2017
Re: Tradition - A Story by dammyluv911(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2017
mummy twins ur really a strong.may God strengthen you. n dos angels shall live to fulfill destiny INJ.I tap from ur anointing I pray God will give me twins too
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
So:
God bless ya
gabriel nd gabriella seem to be the best
Re: Tradition - A Story by ceedarlin1(f): 10:45am On May 02, 2017
Congrats mama gab
More grace /strength from above to you . ..
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:55pm On May 02, 2017
SPDAZZY:
You are a strong special woman and I am sure your family is proud of you. You gave birth to twins(two bundles of joy and trouble) yet you continued your updates in less than a week and still make out time to update.

Me sef wey get small work dey read up on weekends and holidays like this one. Other writers would have gotten the perfect excuse.

You are passionate and a rare gem. May Jah continue to strengthen you and give you the wherewithal to support your family and raise Gabriel and Gabrielle.

Twale!
thanks dear. Tho they are a handful. The thing is i've always been someone who loved coming online. So whenever they fall asleep which they do often thankfully, i cease the opportunity to catch up on updates which i missed.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2017
As much as i would have loved to updated today, y'all would understand that i'm really stressed and pardon me if i say my brain's not really functioning towards the Tradition story properly.
The experience of being a mother of twin kids is so overwhelming...something i've never experienced before and the workload is too much. They cry alot and thankfully they also sleep alot thereby giving me sparetime with which i come online. But even then, i have limited time and as much as i try to type an update, nothing comes to my head. Please understand my predicament. I really dont know when this story would be completed. Had i known, i wouldnt have started it till after delivery but i didnt know i would undergo such stress. Plus i wasnt really told i was carrying twins. Funny enough, only my mother-in-law, who happens to be my doctor knew and she refused to divulge the information to me scared that i might freak out at the thought of bearing twins. Lol.
Thanks for your understanding guys.
I love u.
#Chumzypinkycares.

And a big thank you to Prettyhurts who called me on Sunday and This morning to check up on me. Thanks darling. You're the best!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by EvaJael(f): 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
Take care of yourself and the babies well o..our iya ibeji

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.