Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138549 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:54pm On May 20, 2017
Yays! Go Chinny baby.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
I like this chinny of a girl,
Re: Tradition - A Story by StephanieElla24: 5:34pm On May 20, 2017
yes ooo Chinny on d beat...... abegi go treat Dora's fuckup sef. well-done ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
chinny baby the wild and honest lady in d house
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2017
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!......

come CHINNY babe I love you soooooooo..........
Re: Tradition - A Story by cutediva87(f): 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
NNE ejima ibem, Weldon , how are the twin? thanks for the update. I love chinny baby remind me of kaka my daughter's name sake. good story you have going. great job
Re: Tradition - A Story by Amenya96(f): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
I love chinny
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
Ewi dai my ruv for chinny baby kip growing... lemme rite her a ruv retter

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
@BIMBERRY you dey hear wetin ya oya wan do

hmmm issoke
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2017
cutediva87:
NNE ejima ibem, Weldon , how are the twin? thanks for the update. I love chinny baby remind me of kaka my daughter's name sake. good story you have going. great job
thanks dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2017
I would say I wish I had a friend like Chinny, but my friends are crazy enough already.
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2017
nice update
Re: Tradition - A Story by smokeydrinky: 1:33pm On May 21, 2017
I want mia to be miserable all tru the rest of her life. I'm not a fan of her mums, I have tried to be emphatic that she is d way she is coz of the way life treated her but Mehn... . Mia is one Stone hearted biatch
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
smokeydrinky:
I want mia to be miserable all tru the rest of her life. I'm not a fan of her mums, I have tried to be emphatic that she is d way she is coz of the way life treated her but Mehn... . Mia is one Stone hearted biatch
lol. Give me a reason y u would say such
Re: Tradition - A Story by smokeydrinky: 2:41pm On May 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Give me a reason y u would say such

Are you asking? OMG!! ! She is so cold hearted!!!! Sleeping with her sisters husband, uploading that sex tape, the botched Assassinations? She don commit plenty crimes o.

Or maybe I'm too soft hearted.. .....

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
happy Sunday people
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2017
ChinnY mama..yhu know ah like you so grin

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by miriam1868: 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
Wow I must say,by far this story has captivated me,it's amazing,keep up the good work because you just got yourself a fan from Namibia.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
smokeydrinky:

Are you asking? OMG!! ! She is so cold hearted!!!! Sleeping with her sisters husband, uploading that sex tape, the botched Assassinations? She don commit plenty crimes o.

Or maybe I'm too soft hearted.. .....
just try putting urself in her shoes and understand the pains she went through as a child. The hard childhood, not recieving love from both parents. The trauma of getting pregnant at 12 and not knowing about its existence until 12years later. The favouritism. Everything she had to lose.
Yes, lets say she isnt going about it the right way but she isnt exactly to blame.
Though i'm the author, Mia happens to be my favourite character and i really hope nothing happens to her at all

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:58pm On May 21, 2017
miriam1868:
Wow I must say,by far this story has captivated me,it's amazing,keep up the good work because you just got yourself a fan from Namibia.
oh welcome dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by afolwalex20(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:

just try putting urself in her shoes and understand the pains she went through as a child. The hard childhood, not recieving love from both parents. The trauma of getting pregnant at 12 and not knowing about its existence until 12years later. The favouritism. Everything she had to lose.
Yes, lets say she isnt going about it the right way but she isnt exactly to blame.
Though i'm the author, Mia happens to be my favourite character and i really hope nothing happens to her at all
shocked
I don't like her too!
If she should kill, it should be only her mother na. Shiv had shown her nothing but love and she knows her sister loves her

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by hormobolanle: 8:21am On May 22, 2017
boffinjay:
oh yeah!i am finnally back.so much has been going on in my absence.i'll start with madam chumzypinky:Words alone can't express my sincere gratitude for your commitment to your fanz.u're a one in million writer.i pray God continue to bless you.thumbs up!keep it up. @oladim001:i understand your plight concerning the issue but as human being,dere sumtinz we just have to let go. @theblessedman:great write up on your story.i luv d way u handled the oladim matter.u showed sum level maturity by trying nt 2 use insultive words.thumbs up to you too.nd b4 i go:are you madam chumzy's husband for real?i mean real life?expetin ur answer promptly.#GGMU. hadampson:u no try at all o.u for handle d oladim/theblessedman matter as the king of NL na.

Hadampson king of gini?
Dat one Na king from d back o
I dy always tell Una but una no dy gree hear

LOBATAN grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:57am On May 22, 2017
hormobolanle:

Hadampson king of gini? Dat one Na king from d back o I dy always tell Una but una no dy gree hear
LOBATAN grin
if he no b king den wu d king go be?
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 9:54am On May 22, 2017
wizsolzy:
Ok Mia u can kill them. kiss killing approved..

NB... y'all yaf spoil from my bae bimberry1307 to mi sister preetyhurts eyaf spoil...
Wen I told Mummy chumzypinky to stay away from theblessedman she didn't berieve moi..

LOL. how are you doing, boo?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
bimberry1307:

LOL. how are you doing, boo?
when did u marry my son??
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 12:23pm On May 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

when did u marry my son??
I did not marry your son, mummy chumzypinky. na him marry me tongue
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 12:25pm On May 22, 2017
wizsolzy:
Ewi dai my ruv for chinny baby kip growing... lemme rite her a ruv retter
your luv for who?
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
do4luv14:
@BIMBERRY you dey hear wetin ya oya wan do

hmmm issoke
i'm sure its a typographical error. abi, wizsolzy?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
bimberry1307:
I did not marry your son, mummy chumzypinky. na him marry me tongue
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
bimberry1307:

i'm sure its a typographical error. abi, wizsolzy?

yaaa original typo mistake iiisssoooookkkk oooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
boffinjay:
if he no b king den wu d king go be?
Abeg epp me ask am o.. Amebo hormobolanle
Re: Tradition - A Story by bossy512(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
we are waiting o

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.