Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Black Cobra Killed This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Black Cobra Killed This Morning (45937 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Photos Of Cobra Killed By Two Boys / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Cobra Killed This Morning by Jelal0007(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Phi001:
I thought all cobras have hoods...I mean that head-spreading thingy that looks cute after you're dead...

Amirite?
They do. But that's when they're provoked or threatened and they want to strike;the thing comes out.
Re: A Black Cobra Killed This Morning by vislabraye(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
neolboy:
A black cobra was killed at the early hours of today 7/03/2017 at around 3:00am. We heard the sound of fowl we were rearing shouting by the time we got there it has already killed one.

Why must you kill our endangered ? You could gave relocated it back to the forest grin .
Re: A Black Cobra Killed This Morning by neolboy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
vickylincon:
bros abeg..how you kill am...can you use cutlass coa I heard its not cool to cut snake in the middle

The person who killed it strike it at the middle twice, so the snake fell down and was struggling, so the process where the snake was struggling to run, he stroke it in the head. Bam the snake died

1 Like

Re: A Black Cobra Killed This Morning by sagir1994(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
why must we kill anything we see in this part of the world..
Re: A Black Cobra Killed This Morning by vickylincon(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
neolboy:

The person who killed it strike it at the middle twice, so the snake fell down and was struggling, so the process where the snake was struggling to run, he stroke it in the head. Bam the snake died
so..someone can kill any snake just by striking the middle with anything and when its struggling.. you will just hit the head. thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. / This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.