Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman (32346 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by sarrki(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2017
ABUJA— The Omega Fire Ministries, yesterday, denied that the General Overseer of the church, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, had a hand in the arrest and detention of one Miss Stephanie Otobo by the police last Friday.

Apostle Suleiman in a statement signed, by his Communications Manager, Phrank Shaibu, in Abuja, also denied that there was a so-called “amorous relationship” between the said Miss Otobo and the General Overseer, including a promise to marry her.

Instead, the church stated that the lady was arrested by operatives acting on a tip off that she had repeatedly tried to blackmail the preacher, including demanding N500 million from him, failing which she threatened to expose a purported amorous relationship between her and the pastor.

The statement of Omega Fire Ministries was in reaction to two letters by Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo, demanding the same N500 million on behalf of the said lady and also accusing Apostle Suleiman of procuring policemen to intimidate and detain his client unlawfully, having earlier promised to marry her.

But Phrank Shaibu said the lawyer was misled into believing that there was an amorous relationship between Apostle Suleiman and the said Miss Otobo, pointing out that the lady was caught up by her machinations as she was arrested while trying to withdraw money paid into her account by the church in a sting operation coordinated by the police.

The statement further debunked Keyamo’s claim that the senior pastor had actually made the initial move towards marriage by seeing her parents, wondering how such a transaction could have taken place without any iota of evidence.

But reacting last night, Keyamo told Vanguard on phone that there was no such thing as blackmail, adding that there was enough evidence to support the lady’s claims.

My daughter lied against Suleman—Otobo

Meanwhile, contrary to claims by Miss Stephanie Otobo that Apostle Suleiman went for her marriage introduction to her family house, her father, Rev. Benson Otobo, has refuted the claim, saying nothing of such ever happened.

Otobo told journalists in Abuja, yesterday, that Apostle Suleiman had neither been to his compound nor known his residence, wondering why his daughter was attempting to drag the name of the revered man of God in the mud.

Asked whether Apostle Suleiman had ever been to his house for any marriage introduction with his daughter, Rev. Otobo responded: “Not at all. Apostle Suleiman does not even know where I live.”

He, however, informed newsmen that he had since called Apostle Suleiman to distance himself from his daughter’s misconduct.

Rev. Otobo, who disclosed that his daughter was equally at loggerheads with him at the moment for scolding her two months ago over nude pictures he saw on her whatsapp platform, said he was not surprised at her daughter’s current character, given that she grew up with her mother in Sapele, Delta State, after he divorced her.

He disclosed that he put an end to his marriage to his daughter’s mother about 30 years ago due to her unfaithfulness.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/keyamo-stephanie-otobo-apostle-suleiman/

1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by pendusky(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Case Closed!!!!

Let NgeneUkwenu be writing rubbish on internet. You wished to see part of the 500m??

Agent of darkness cheesy

you failed. cheesy

check out the last paragraph

"Rev. Otobo, who disclosed that his daughter was equally at loggerheads with him at the moment for scolding her two months ago over nude pictures he saw on her whatsapp platform, said he was not surprised at her daughter’s current character, given that she grew up with her mother in Sapele, Delta State, after he divorced her.
He disclosed that he put an end to his marriage to his daughter’s mother about 30 years ago due to her unfaithfulness."

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by adioolayi(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle Sulaimon has not answered a simple question in all his defense....
Do you know her He said Yes.
Other questions below have not been answered...
Did you sleep with her
Did you Belle her

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Aufbauh(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Now that the Apostle is enjoying security cover from government security agencies he is playing the "good boy".
When the same agencies call him for clarification of his misguided statement he will start shouting ethno-religious gang up.

Besides, if this lady in question could have been a man demanding for a start-up capital from you,will you have given freely and abundantly to him even without seeing him in person?

I am also interested to see the end of the case like my learned friend Festus Keyamo.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Most followers are gullible

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by hungryboy(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:
Most followers are gullible
Na so pot been take call kettle black

20 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Ezemann(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2017
pendusky:
Case Closed!!!!

Let NgeneUkwenu be writing rubbish on internet. You wished to see part of the 500m??

Agent of darkness cheesy

you failed. cheesy

check out the last paragraph

"Rev. Otobo, who disclosed that his daughter was equally at loggerheads with him at the moment for scolding her two months ago over nude pictures he saw on her whatsapp platform, said he was not surprised at her daughter’s current character, given that she grew up with her mother in Sapele, Delta State, after he divorced her.
He disclosed that he put an end to his marriage to his daughter’s mother about 30 years ago due to her unfaithfulness."
the mother's blood is flowing in her grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by okosodo: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2017
The way muslims carry this matter for head and the way they will be dissapointed will be epic

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by themonk(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2017
grin
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Boss13: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
I guess we would be see more response from her lawyer today. I understand she will be leaving jail today and there will be a media conference plus more release of evidence.

Apostle/Fake pastor - stop responding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Soreza(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2017
I STAND WITH THE MAN OF GOD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2017
What does the pastor mean by PRESENTABLE LADY? And blame politicians for his ordeal. Am categorically sure that the pictures uploaded by the Lady and what made his red and white shirt cheek remove from one of the pictures. I can categorically say Apostle SexMan(Sulieman) has more questions to answer. The Father said he divorced the mother over 20yrs plus, was he their when the pastor had video call with her DAUGHTER. We need to hear more from Sexman ooooooooooooo. I laugh upon this new generational pastors.

Lesson of the DAY: Please married men, whenever your wife starts paying attention to her CHURCH more than your HOME. Just know that she is into her Pastor and before you know it she will give birth to the next Miracle Baby...lolzzz

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by NNVanguard(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Blackmailing fellow humans with lies is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Jones4190(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
This are the reason why I don't go to church even thou my father is a pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by thinkdip(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Condem this fulani government and watch how they bring you down at all cost, the worrying thing is even how the suffering masses would be supporting the govt blindly

7 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Realhommie(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Damage control things..

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by SuperPanther: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
really?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by logica(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
pendusky:

This obviously means she's way older than the 23 years she claims. Maybe typo and they meant 33?

3 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by tayoxx(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Abeg with those pictures wey i see.. I don de doubt this man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by ALAYORMII: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
And the story continues

The father claimed he divorced the mother 30years ago and the gurl claimed she's 23

The father said the pastor doesn't know his house but he also said he called the pastor to distance himself from his daughter

How did he get the pastor's number??

So many loopholes

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Jones4190:
This are the reason why I don't go to church even thou my father is a pastor.

you dey enjoy 10% na

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
This ashawo pastor has come again.
After sucking women's breast and engaging in threesomes he is here claiming nonsense.

His church followers are blind morons. DSS should come and re arrest this full and get rid of bad poison in the society.

After allegedly bribing Stephanie's use.less - less- than- a- man father, to say trash about his daughter, he is here talking nonsense.

A pastor that cannot keep his small stinking di.ck in his pants has finally been caught.

Ashawo pastor!!!!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by TeamSimple(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
okosodo:
The way muslims carry this matter for head and the way they will be dissapointed will be epic
Keep shut! Why do we see gullible christians here defending the fake apostle with bible verses. Idiotas. A man of God that couldn't predict his own country's elections correctly and even chicken out when he tried to war with El-rufai.

Between Festus Keyamo and Stephaine Obodo ain't even muslims or Fulani's, so why not shove your brain into your ass.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by iKnowevents(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Nawa many people are dying for this saga to be truth, but it seems they are highly disappointed in it being what it is.

Am sorry for una disappointment and anger, I know you want the man to go down by all means, maybe it's not yet time for his downfall as you so desire. Take a chill pill, don't develop ulcer yet over unwarranted hatred.

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by sniperr007(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Blurryface(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
The only way to clear this is for the woman to tell us what the apostle's joystick looks like when erect and when flaccid and then investigators will strip the apostle to view, compare and contrast based on the accuser's description.

End of story.

Till that is done both the accused and the accuser can fvcking go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Realhommie(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
NNVanguard:
Blackmailing fellow humans with lies is unfair.
The last time i checked "Nothing just pops up outta the blues"... For blackmail to occur i believe there has to be a compromise in the first place. Or am i missing something?

17 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by emmykk(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Although i cannot vouch for Pst J.Suleman,there is a lesson to be learn for pastors.

Pastors should mind the level of friendship they have with female members,chatting,phone calling and taking of pic together,for if the devil entered them and start releasing pix,chat and history of sms no matter how those detail can be meaningless,if they forge a story and start releasing those meaningless details people will be reading the pastor in negative light.

i currently know of a rev father paying and supporting my kid cousine,even to NYSC level,she is always in his car and fathers house.
if this cousine of mine derailed negatively or influence by an ambious boyfriend to blackmail this rev father.

The father is gone because some people are already saying so

5 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by burkingx(f): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by asatemple(f): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Just passing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.