Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex (85032 Views)

Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex / Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / 10 Countries Where Government Beg Their Citizens To Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Olusharp(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2017
These might sound ridiculous, but there are countries where citizens are being begged to have sex by the Government.

1. Denmark.

The Danes have such a low fertility rate (around 1.73 children per woman) that a national travel company has come up with a series of bribes to get women to have more kids.

2. Russia.

According to Tech Insider, Russia is experiencing a shitstorm of anti-baby factors. HIV and alcoholism are rife, women aren’t having kids and men are dying young.

It all got so bad that in 2007, the government declared 12 September the official Day of Conception. where people get the day off for making babies.

Women who give birth exactly nine months later – on 12 June, win a fridge.

3. Japan.

We know that Japan is experiencing something of a dry spell. A 2011 survey found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 weren’t in any kind of romantic relationship.

To try and get their young people creating families, scientists came up with Yotaro – a robot baby designed to give people a preview of parenthood. Students at the University of Tsukuba theorised that if young people could see themselves as potential mothers and fathers, they’d be more emotionally ready to settle down.

4. Romania

During communist times, if you weren’t providing future state labourers by having kids, you had to pay instead. There was a 20% income tax for childless couples, and in the 1980s, women were forced to take gynaecological exams to ensure that all pregnancies went to term.

Today, the fertility rate is still rock bottom.

5. Singapore

Singapore has the lowest fertility rate in the world, with just 0.81 children per woman.
They’ve also placed a limit on the number of small one beds available to rent to encourage cohabitation, and the government reportedly spends around $1.6 billion on various programmes to get people to have more sex.giphy

In fact, the government offers cash to people who have more than one child. Parents receive a ‘baby bonus’ of around $4,400 (£2,545) for their first two kids and $5,900 (£3,413) for their third and fourth.

6. South Korea

Offices turn off their lights at 7 pm on the third Wednesday of every month – AKA Family Day. Workers are encouraged to get themselves home so that they can enjoy some lights-out action.

7. India

While the general population of India is thriving, their Parsis community is slowly dwindling. And that’s lead to a number of questionable ads encouraging people to ‘Be responsible – don’t use a condom tonight’.

Other campaigns have shamed men living at home with lines like ‘Isn’t it time you broke up with your mum?’

Brutal but effective – there were just 61,000Parsis living in the country in 2001, and at the last census, there were 69,000.

8. Italy

You wouldn’t think somewhere as passionate as Italy would have a sex drought, but their fertility rate is below the European average.

So, the Italy has started running campaigns to remind Italians that time stands still for no (wo)man.

Lines include: ‘Beauty knows no age, fertility does,’ and ‘Get going! Don’t wait for the stork’.

9. Hong Kong

Inspired by Singapour, Hong Kong started giving out cash to couples to try and encourage them to have kids.

Alas, the plan never quite took off.

10. Spain

Minister for Sex appointed in Spain

As employment rates are rising, fertility rates are dropping. Half of young people are out of work. And to combat the trend, the Spanish government have hired a special commissioner to try and reverse them.

Source http://www.trendsng.com/2017/03/10-countries-begging-it-citizens-to.html

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by tsamson(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmm, Imagine

*Modifies*

I dedicate this Ftc to
1. Mynd44, who takes delight in Closing my Thread and not moving to fp, will keep on calling on you cause lalasticlala is long to spell, happy new month bro.

2. Anti-Spam bot, for the 24hrs Ban, welcome back to me, How Market, more Greece to your elbo.

3. To Emperorlee, who refuse to cc me on his Jakuta thread, no beef against you bro,

4. To Tamedwolf, miss you bro

5. To all Monarchs, or should i say bodyguards lol, says some sarcastic and myopic Fellow,

6. To every single one out there who believe in one nigeria,

7. To all NDA, Biafra, i know your pain, Nigeria needs true federalism, and together as one nigeria, we can get there,

8. To all South West, Northern nigeria, how are you all

9. To all Nigerians, who knows and endure the pain of buying bag of rice at 18k,even garri is 300naira per plastic, lets ensure, better days ahead..

10. To all Nairaland Mods, keep up with the good work..

11. To Oluwa seun Osewa, Happy New Month.

12. BiafranBushBoy, how market, miss you bruh

Iam_tsamson,

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by moskobaba(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Wat am I still doing here

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by yomplanet(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2017
No African countries will ever be there. We are naturally over-active and over productive.

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by castrokins(m): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Nigeria Will Never Make This Sort Of List Thanks To The North.

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by jashar(f): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

But OP, do you know the reason why those people in those Countries are not making babies?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by kingphilip(m): 7:11am On Mar 07, 2017
They're not serious yet in combating the trend

If not they'll leave their borders open for people to come in and make money by giving birth even to 22 kids

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by wtfCode: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Seriously.
Make dem open border nah.
As for me,don't pay me,just bring that pussay to me.
I've got my sperm bank overflowing with yoghurt n honey. cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Lolz...lots of factors can be assumed here

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Dclique(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2017
For some reason, I always liked Denmark, now I know why!.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Valkaryie(f): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2017
I know Nigeria will never make such list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by divinehand2003(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
All roads lead to these countries now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by pweshboi(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Lol... Nigeria we hail thee. We are over productive here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by CaroLyner(f): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2017
They already said the black nations are known for two things.
Food & sex

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Vicolan: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2017
This is serious.....
Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
I will be there
Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Hotsparkles(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2017
List is not complete without Japan.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by megareal: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Chai, meanwhile here, over productivity dey worry us.

You will see a poor couple having 5 to 8 kids they cannot fend for. Turning them into agberos at tender ages.

Somebori, just declare drought for our sex life biko. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Mayorranking1(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2017
moskobaba:
Wat am I still doing here
I Wonder O
Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by tspun(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
I can't help but wonder why almost all the countries listed are super rich countries, ain't it suppose to be the other way round. This world is so unbalance , why not make the rich productive and make the poor less productive that they can carter for.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by jeff1607(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
wtfCode:
Seriously. Make dem open border nah. As for me,don't pay me,just bring that pussay to me.

I duff my hat for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by picked(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2017
And our government are trying to reduce birthrate
Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by popefuse(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
If dem notice u jst heard sex 4 naija u are in serios trouble.even as a married couple.

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Cordis92(f): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
You missed out Iceland with population of about three hundred thousands (300000) inhabitants, where their government pays immigrants for marrying their women.
I wish I were a man. wink

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by AlexCk: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Beg to have séx keh,

Cordis92:
You missed out Iceland with population of about three hundred thousands (300000) inhabitants, where their government pays immigrants for marrying their women.

shocked shocked seriously? ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by PrickGetSize(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just provide me with good shelter and clean babes with slippery pussies and I'd impregnate over 900 women in 3 months, by the special grace of God.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by Chuknovski(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
make dem come beg us for naija,konji guys full town, plus free visa follow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by lollmaolol(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
jashar:
cheesy grin cheesy

But OP, do you know the reason why those people in those Countries are not making babies?

Alcoholic rife and HIV prevalence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cordis92:
Your lips tho, what do you do with them?
Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by masterP042(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Joblessness and illiteracy are the cause of Nigeria's over population. When our men and women engage in meaningful jobs they won't have that much time to make excess babies. For goodness sake our govt has to start doing something about our exploding population in this country.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by eightsin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
castrokins:
Nigeria Will Never Make This Sort Of List Thanks To The North.

The north alone supplies enough babies. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex by dustydee: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
They key is moderation - Not having too many, more than you can cater for (which sadly is the case in some parts of Nigeria).

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) / The Problem With Beautiful Women / Do I Break Up With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.