Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59304 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
grin IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!! finally, the long awaited second season of the supernatural story has been released with more drama, romance and humor. If you enjoyed season 1, you will definitely fall in love with this season. let the excitement begin!!!

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson, harameede99,adeculate, saraphina, missperfect28,samyfreshsmooth, spiritman99,bensoate1,eniqurl, lankyannie,jupitre, holuwanoisy111,Alamiendagash,jagugu88li and others. if i no mention you, please signify. Incase you are new to this series.
you can get season 1 here : https://okadabooks.com/book/about/______________________dark_mysteries__vol1/28058#.XSE4TNNUE_8. Buy it and enjoy
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2017
everton4life:
Hadampson, harameede99,adeculate, saraphina, missperfect28,samyfreshsmooth, spiritman99,bensoate1,eniqurl, lankyannie,jupitre, holuwanoisy111,Alamiendagash,jagugu88li and others. if i no mention you, please signify
*Dancing akube* Oya nw, everton4life.. u are the best
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
It's time to reunite, comrados
cc: azeequeen chumzypinky hormobolanle alamiendagash missperfect28 queenitee harameede99 forzarush pepperoni55
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
EPISODE 1

A black maria zoomed along the highway in the late night, it’s noises loud enough to disturb the peace and serenity of the evening. The front and passenger seats were occupied two policemen who were gisting away, while the back was occupied by criminals who had just received judgment and sat in handcuffs. The air was filled with gloom as none of the criminals made any sound, each to his own thoughts.
“I swear to God, Arsenal na the most useless team I don see for my life” The cop who was driving cursed as his face squeezed in anger.
His comrade laughed hysterically as he beat his chest to steady himself. “ Na now you just know?”
“ Just to beat common Everton!!” the driver cried out. “the useless team throway the lead come lose again. Make wenger just commot that club jare. Him own don too much. After all, him no be the only coach wey exist. Other coaches dey available. Every season, them go give am correct transfer budget, he go dey buy useless players. Every season na the same story. Them go dey win match in the beginning of season. When December reach, then go come dey do like fools.”
“O boy, you dey vex o” His comrade laughed again at the pissed off look of his friend. “But you no be arsenal fan, na. why the tin dey pepper you for body?”
“THE FOOLS SPOIL MA TICKET NA!” The driver cried out angrily. “ 2.7 million naira for that matter. Them be the last team for my ticket”
“Say God” His friends eyes went wide at the sound of the amount. It made sense now. “Oh boy, that kind thing dey burn chest.”
“Na me you dey tell?” The driver turned at a bend and zoomed on, The road was now free and there were thick bushes by either side.
“Why you think say I dey vex since” he continued as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. He was about to add another remark when he suddenly pressed his feet on the break making the vehicle stop abruptly. His sudden actions was caused by a figure who had suddenly emerged from the bush and stood in the middle of the road, blocking any further movements from the vehicle.
It was Luke.
And the smile on his face definitely signaled trouble.
“Who be this idiot wey block road, na? see as he almost cause accident” The driver said angrily as he pressed the car horn repeatedly to get ward luke off, but luke didn’t budge.”
“Shey, oya werey ni” The other cop spat as he jumped off the vehicle. He pulled out his gun and moved towards Luke who shook his head in mock pity.
“Mortals and their guns” He mused as he saw the approaching policeman.
“Oga, wetin dey worry you na?!!” the policeman shouted as he stood a few inches away from Luke. “ Shey you drink, ni? Commot from this road jare before I blast your head.”
Luke said nothing, the smile still plastered on his face.
“You think I dey play?” The police was angry now, he cocked his gun. “ If them send you, just know say..”
That was his last words. Before he could finish his sentence, and faster than the speed of lightening, Luke delivered an earth shattering punch to his skull. The punch took his head clean off his body and sent it flying into the bush.
“JESUS!!” The driver screamed in horror as he watched his comrade’s headless body collapse into a useless heap by luke’s feet. In a mode of panic, he alighted from the vehicle and pointed his gun at Luke.
“FREEZE!!” His voice betrayed his pathetic act of bravery as it was shaky. “ Put your hands in the air and don’t move”
Luke raised an eyebrow. “ Seriously?”. He shrugged and walked towards the police man. The policeman fired a warning shot at the ground near luke’s feet. Luke ignored it and continued moving towards him. The policeman fired again, this time hitting luke at the his left thigh and stopping him momentarily. A red spot appeared on luke’s jeans signaling the flow of blood. Luke smiled and took out the bullet from his thigh, throwing it away. He stood upright and glanced at the policeman who was stunned.
“Ouch, that hurt” Luke pouted, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “ Are you done?”
The policeman in panic, turned to flee but suddenly ran into Chris who appeared from nowhere, a little too late. Chris swiftly punched a hole into his chest and brought out his heart. A loud gasp was heard before he fell down, lifeless.
“Oops” Chris chuckled, throwing the heart away. “That was so ‘HEARTLESS’ of me” He laughed hysterically at his own pun.
Luke rolled his sighed at his son’s childishness. “ You know, there is no pleasure in a swift death. It’s more fun when you watch the fear in your prey’s eyes before you take his life.”
“But you just swiftly took down the other guy” Chris replied dryly.
Luke ignored that and the duo moved to the back of the van. Luke nodded to his son and Chris ripped off the door in one swift move. The inside revealed the criminals who had panicked looks on their faces. There were about twelve and most of them looked big and rough.
“They are perfect” Luke smiled devilishly.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

A gloomy air waved around Tisha’s house as the occupants were in the sitting room. Tomiwa layed her head on Jake’s lap as the two sat on one couch with him caressing her hair. Her crying had stopped but her eyes were red and swollen from excess tears. Annabelle lay on the other couch, staring at the ceiling with a blank look on her face. The look of someone who had just lost a loved one. Her hand was draped over her chest while she rested her head on the other, using it as a makeshift pillow. Tisha meanwhile was struggling to put her door back in place and the sitting room back in order. She finally balanced it by the doorway in frustration and sighed. Jake had tried reaching Mrs Johnson but to no avail due to terrible network connection which left him more frustrated than ever. At the moment, nobody had an idea on what to do……
Suddenly a loud crash was heard and everyone jolted and stood at alert. It was the sound of a broken glass.
“What was that?” Tomiwa said, breaking a sweat and holding Jake’s arm.
Tisha narrowed her eyes. “It came from one of my rooms, The one for Annabelle”
Annabelle nodded in agreement and realization appeared on everyone’s face. The room Annabelle was supposed to be sleeping in was where they left him !!!!
Everyone quickly scurried out of the sitting room and into the corridor before busting into Annabelle’s room. Surprise and gasps spread through the group as they were stunned by what awaited them. The window in Annabelle’s room was broken. But that was not what surprised them. What stunned them was the bed. The bed where they laid him….
IT WAS EMPTY!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Comrados come and see o.. everton4life don start another one o
cc: yorhmienerd dannybomb jasonteague smizel damibiz sunshine46 kingofcasting johnsown1 gotee11 stlomols yungjezzy ironkurtain blueflowers oluwabuqqyYOLO spiritman99 ftosino kevwelo ashatoda helenbee ikombe souloho19 omotayelolu alexblazzzer18 latbas phunmmielurlar hormobolanle lecheM janetessy cerewo
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kingofcasting(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
sad everton4life has been banned again.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
everton4life:
Hadampson, harameede99,adeculate, saraphina, missperfect28,samyfreshsmooth, spiritman99,bensoate1,eniqurl, lankyannie,jupitre, holuwanoisy111,Alamiendagash,jagugu88li and others. if i no mention you, please signify. Incase you are new to this series.
you can start from season 1 here:https://www.nairaland.com/3607826/dark-mysteries-season-1
CHOI!!Everton4life eeh u izza bae.abeg chop dz small kizz frm me.time 2kari out ma plan of seperatn hadampson and harmeede99.yippeeee!!!!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Following...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Cc:bibijay123,chumzypinky,azeequeen,warfibabe,angelinestto,prettyhurts,tmdavidwest.abeg una vvip sit stil dy wait 4una,u guys are gonna love dz story.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
kingofcasting:
How do you know??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kingofcasting(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson:
How do you know??
he sent me a message on whatsapp.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenshamsiya: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2017
omg.....this is gon be one hell of a season
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Warfibabe(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
Cc:bibijay123,chumzypinky,azeequeen,warfibabe,angelinestto,prettyhurts,tmdavidwest.abeg una vvip sit stil dy wait 4una,u guys are gonna love dz story.
present! Lemme goan read!.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ztarlord(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
I've been a ghost reader all this while but I have to give it to you (mr) u are a genius .....more ink to your pen
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ashatoda: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
kingofcasting:
what do we do about this mods is there a way to ban them?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
dude u're doing a nice job....thumbs up
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by saraphina(f): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
u too gbaski my guy...Thanks for d invite....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kevwe10(f): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
more ink to ur pen interesting story,I hope the vampires never carry David away
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Audrinakane(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hurray!! Finally he has started season 2 but I was not mentioned cry. Anyway keep up the good work. It seems this season will be darker. You are a genius kiss
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Warfibabe:
present! Lemme goan read!.
Welcum dear.HAPPY READING!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by bibijay123(f): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:

Thanks for the mention dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by supizino(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
henhen season 2 don start 4 real everton4life fimile kin jijo kabiesi eeba!!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by smizel(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson:
Comrados come and see o.. everton4life don start another one o

cc: yorhmienerd
dannybomb
jasonteague
smizel
damibiz
sunshine46
kingofcasting
johnsown1
gotee11
stlomols
yungjezzy
ironkurtain
blueflowers
oluwabuqqyYOLO
spiritman99
ftosino
kevwelo
ashatoda
helenbee
ikombe
souloho19
omotayelolu
alexblazzzer18
latbas
phunmmielurlar
hormobolanle
lecheM
janetessy
cerewo
i dae gagadi 4 ur back
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by smizel(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
kingofcasting:
wetin be d meaning of all diz trash. Y diz moderator go dae ban pple anyhow.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by nastynic(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
Welcum dear.HAPPY READING!!
"sad"
She did not mention me after she Agreed To Be ma MiMi undecided
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wow Season2 Has Just Started Tank God Am Nt 2 Late Oh. Tanks 4 D Mention Oh. Oga Everton Have Been Hearin This Rumor Dat U Have Been Banned Iz Dat True.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kingofcasting(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good evening everyone, I just got a whatsapp message from Everton. he told me to pass it to the thread.
" I don't know why the mods delight in making me miserable and frustrated. this is the second time I have been banned within 48 hours. My overall record is now 4 bans within a month. Is it a crime to post story again. please,everyone should be patient as I will update as soon as I am released from my ban. That is if I don't collect another ban again"
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
nastynic:

"sad"

She did not mention me after she Agreed To Be ma MiMi undecided
Ayam so sori richy,plz forgv me
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
kingofcasting:
Good evening everyone, I just got a whatsapp message from Everton. he told me to pass it to the thread.
" I don't know why the mods delight in making me miserable and frustrated. this is the second time I have been banned within 48 hours. My overall record is now 4 bans within a month. Is it a crime to post story again. please,everyone should be patient as I will update as soon as I am released from my ban. That is if I don't collect another ban again"
bro m havin dat same problem oh.was gonna comment b4 but i was banned witout knowin y.seun needs to address dis problem
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by nastynic(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
Ayam so sori richy,plz forgv me

I Had already Forgiven You before u asked Tho!

*Leans Lips*

Can i Get It Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.