Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) (53776 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by stevecantrell: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
It should be featured on 1000 ways to die undecided

unhh....lol !

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
MMMscam:

Maybe it was tested during the last civil war grin
LOL... There should have been a viral video of the testing if it was actually done.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by bewacharlie(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
it should be first tested on a goat grin
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by progress69: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
orbgoblin:
Loolll funny how only few people could see that.

U know how this people are....

See Zip clearly in front. And som are still saying rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by BlackBaron: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
2 types of bullet proof vests are available.

Soft body armour - like worn by some police. Features fabrics like kevlar.

Hard body armour - as worn by the army. Features ballistic plates and heavier.

The product as illustrated is more a tactical vest with pouches which still useful, can be used for holding cannisters or even mags if the wearer prefers no protection.
It'll be a good idea if they could make ammo pouches or webbings as that's an area sorely lacking in some of the dicon produced variants.

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by orisa37: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Send samples to Dicon to inspect and patronize the Product.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by tdayof(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sweetnik22:
I know that some Nigerians can not support this because is an Aba made buh if its china, taiwan etc they'll patronize it immediately even if it's fake undecided
We make tactical and ballistic vests already. That up there is a tactical vest.

The ones used by men of the Nigerian Navy SBS in the attached pictures is being produced by DICON.

Thanks unclezuma for the mention.

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by lemolemo: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
It's a good development, but will the developer allow it tested on them like in this pictures way back in the 30s.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
The vest looks like Agbada! Doubt if it can withstand a stone shot from a catapult.
your tribalism is irking...go and heal!! cool

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonjas...it's natural in them. God created them like that!

Watch and see...they will start posting pictures of vests from America or Russia with long epistles just to deviate this commendable work from our gifted brothers in Aba.

Don't let ur tribal sentiments take over ur reasoning faculty. Even there is fake "odechi" . if this is a good vest let us put to rigorous scientific test. In that way all these critics will know whether or not it is good or not.

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
The vest looks like Agbada! Doubt if it can withstand a stone shot from a catapult.
your tribalism is irking go and heal shocked
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by kudostim(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's a shame d level of illiteracy in Nigeria, How can we b calling TACTICAL VEST(military jacket ) a bullet proof vest..if sewing machines was used used 2 sow it,and did not resist needle penetration, how will that resist bullet...
It's not bullet proof until ballistic plates is inserted into it...any good tailor can sow that vest
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
SBG04:
No wonder the Nigerian Army is always wasting them like fowls during their stupid protests. When they won't buy original bullet proof, be buying Aba made gringringrin
those people your boasting of how they were wasted were peoples sons father uncle nephew...your proud because our military shot armless protesters continue ..one day you will feel the pain their relations feel

2 Likes

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Katyusha(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:
A tactical vest is way different from a bullet proof vests!

That up there is a tactical vest!
Dont mind the ignoramuses..that thing can't even stop Dane gun pellets, not to talk of bullets.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
drakeli:
You can put your life on line to patronize Aba bullet proof vest? Well...not until I see somebody tested with a gun in that vest.
Thats d prblm we have in this con3 undecided we see made in Nigeria products as fake n see other original undecided
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
tdayof:
We make tactical and ballistic vests already. That up there is a tactical vest.

The ones used by men of the Nigerian Navy SBS in the attached pictures is being produced by DICON.

Thanks unclezuma for the mention.
So do u patronize aba made products?
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Pablo411: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Weyreys will soon come with their tribalistic comments
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by tdayof(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sweetnik22:

So do u patronize aba made products?
Aba is Nigerian made. The Nigerian Army ordered for 50,000 Aba made boots.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/214084-nigerians-commend-armys-decision-buy-50000-aba-made-boots.html
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by giles14(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

pls wots the difference btw them.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Klington: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

bigot why don't you try n grow up n be appreciative n patriotic 4 once. The best bullet proof producers started even worst than this... Enemy of progress
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by progress69: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Klington:
bigot why don't you try n grow up n be appreciative n patriotic 4 once. The best bullet proof producers started even worst than this... Enemy of progress

Are u kidding me. I am from Edo.state and how does making a correction makes me a bigot?

That isn't bullet proof, what is the big deal in making the correction. What kind of useless impossible human beings are these. How does tribe come to play here. U people are extremely sick ...gosh! Honestly i doubt if u are normal....

And u even have the guts to tell.me grow up, when u are the on displaying stupeed bigotry here.

What as NL turned to.

Mtcheeew
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by progress69: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
giles14:
pls wots the difference btw them.
Bullet proofs have ballistic plates in them to stop projectiles, and ordinary tactical vest is to carry magazines and other tactical weapons. That obviously has a zip in front. No bullet proof vest will have that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Klington: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Are u kidding me. I am from Edo.state and how does making a correction makes me a bigot?

That isn't bullet proof, what is the big deal in making the correction. What kind of useless impossible human beings are these. How does tribe come to play here. U people are extremely sick ...gosh! Honestly i doubt if u are normal....

And u even have the guts to tell.me grow up, when u are the on displaying stupeed bigotry here.

What as NL turned to.

Mtcheeew
..from ur irrational analogy, u don't see anything good in the product.... Anyway lemme leave trash n cabbages for lawma.

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by mightyhazel: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
evexx1:

Extra-ordinary fakeness you mean?
hallo baybe!

U owe me some adoration cool
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by cheruv: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Burutai's boys re up to the task!
Burutai would simply be assassinated

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin bulletproof vests made in aba grin grin grin grin grin grin.u wear aba made shoe in a week the shoe go start to dey laugh grin..now bullet proof vest..in short make i no talk grin

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
pweshboi:
Was it tested during the trade fair?
who wan die? grin..abi u wan wear am make i test am wit dis arsenal? grin

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by franksam2009: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
demolinka:
How una go dey use kpomo do bulletproof vest
lol I am ipob supporter but you really crack me up lol
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
lemolemo:
It's a good development, but will the developer allow it tested on them like in this pictures way back in the 30s.
which naija developer go bold?
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
This does not look like a bullet proof vest...bullet proof vests are usually very heavy cos of the kelvar ballistic plates inside undecided
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonjas...it's natural in them. God created them like that!

Watch and see...they will start posting pictures of vests from America or Russia with long epistles just to deviate this commendable work from our gifted brothers in Aba.
nawa for you people o. the guy up there just make his observation known and told you the difference without insult and you simply call him afonja. its well o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.