Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (16918 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MsDiva1(f): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
sjeezy8:

I dont have you email since the mod deleted it in the other thread
e mail me
sjeezy8@aol.com

EDIT: ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<sjeezy8@aol.com>
(reason: 552 sjeezy8 MAILBOX FULL)

Delete your messages lol

~Sauron~:

I carry ma device with me at all times: HIV detector. cheesy grin

Really? Does it work for you? I need to invest in that. I might also get a package detector. I heard it tells if the man's got a big or small one lol.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by sjeezy8: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ms Diva:

EDIT: ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<sjeezy8@aol.com>
(reason: 552 sjeezy8 MAILBOX FULL)

Delete your messages lol

lol aiight go head send it again
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MsDiva1(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol aiight go head send it again

Sent.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Sauron1: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ms Diva:

Really? Does it work for you? I need to invest in that. I might also get a package detector. I heard it tells if the man's got a big or small one lol.

It works wella. . . . . .
I can spot a carrier from 150 yards away.

Package detector?
Me nor know about that one o. cheesy
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MsDiva1(f): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

It works wella. . . . . .
I can spot a carrier from 150 yards away.

Package detector?
Me nor know about that one o. cheesy

lol
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by skfa1: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
Pls send me that detector pls, i need am cheesy cheesy

I want the one wey go dey detect from 300 yards pls grin grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by platinumnk(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
skfa1:

Pls send me that detector pls, i need am cheesy cheesy

I want the one wey go dey detect from 300 yards pls grin grin

U not serious . . lipsrsealed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
This is why we should all be careful and zip it up or atleast throw a rubber on it. The package is still very much real and folks have to be on like 2-10 different drugs just to keep it suppressed.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Cockyzy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
So touching.am wet-eyed.too unfortunate for them guys.She has definitely learnt the trick to the trade.she need counsellings now than anyother thing
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Cockyzy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
So touching.am wet-eyed.too unfortunate for them guys.She has definitely learnt the trick to the trade.she need counsellings now than anyother thing
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by touchmeder: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Message learnt
U NEED TO USE A CONDOMN
U NEED TO USE A CONDOMN
I NEED TO USE A CONDOMN
I NEED TO USE A CONDOMN
NO USE NO SHOW!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by eldee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
As long as condoms remain 99% safe, I'm sure it's well.

~Sauron~:

I carry ma device with me at all times: HIV detector. cheesy grin

You know you're not allowed to talk about the detector on the internet.
We need to see if it's commercially viable before we release it into the market. cheesy wink
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by 190: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
why do u tink the plate number of my car is NO CONDOM NO SE.X
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by echobee(f): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2009
remember,it can fail u
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MsDiva1(f): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2009
echo- bee:

remember,it can fail u

But it's better than going raw.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by brooknam99: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2009
Always strapped whn I hit the club/nigg.as gimme dap bitche.s gimme hugs/, yeah I knw they talkn bout burners,but for christ's sakes strap the eff up!!!that's why africa is going to the shitters
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MsDiva1(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2009
brooknam99:

Always strapped whn I hit the club/nigg.as gimme dap bitched gimme hugs/, yeah I knw they talkn bout burners,but for christ's sakes strap the eff up!!!that's why africa is going to the shitters

I suppose you're trying to be American lol
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by 190: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2009
brooknam99:

Always strapped whn I hit the club/nigg.as gimme dap bitched gimme hugs/, yeah I knw they talkn bout burners,but for christ's sakes strap the eff up!!!that's why africa is going to the shitters

i hope u understand ure not on dollarland dot com
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Akebulan: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2009
sad. so, say 38 people DO become infected,, 38x 38,

Jesus, have mercy.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by brooknam99: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2009
@ms diva,u right,I'm tryn my dam.n best to act american
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MyHonour(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2009
Lawd of mercy, i think i think, i fu.c.k.ed a girl that has a boyfriend from there o! yepa!!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by 190: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2009
^^^

dont worry i think ure already infected ure not infected
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by dawoyo(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2009
eh ya, so sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by humblemate(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2009
Nigeria been labelled as a nation where HIV infection is rife, ppl with evil and wicked mind were busy adding up the number as if we have not had enough of the virus. May God have mercy on our dear country.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by eyoniggar(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2009
humblemate:

Nigeria been labelled as a nation where HIV infection is rife, ppl with evil and wicked mind were busy adding up the number as if we have not had enough of the virus. May God have mercy on our dear country.

Any link or proof please?

@ Post. It is a pity. Awolf dey purge belle.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2009
This is just barbarous . . . .

Some ppl are very inhumane. . . .sick!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by habumaks(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2009
Was she raped? This her socalled boyfriend must have invested alot of money and persuations before she succumbed to whatever that happened between them that leads to her being infected. Why is she blaming the institution for getting her infected Did FUTY Yola include casual sex in her curriculum these days?

Instead of her praying for forgiveness from God she is further aggravating things by infecting innocent* people.

*because i am very sure it's not all the victims that came for her. she must have seduced some.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by habumaks(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2009
Haba mods,  i wrote rap.e they changed it to despoiled. what is raw in dat
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Vuitton(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2009
embarassed This is scary for guys like me cry
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by candyshore: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
wow everyone zip up o, dis is crazy !!! use condoms if u must ve sex
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
People won't be infected if they strap up!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ichommy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
very sad 124 PEOPLE grin

THE GIRL TRY shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Smoking Will Be Banned Soon In Nigeria - FG / COVID-19 Update For December 30 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.