Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (16919 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by beebwai: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
i would have felt sorry for her but after she went and infected  all those men i aint.and those may not be as clean as she thinks they are. may be she has just worsened her situation afterall but could anything really be worse than knowing you have got it.my condolences to the guys. embarassed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by yeyeruzi: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
The story may be untrue but hiv is passed around the same way( through casual sex). It may be for revenge or fun or both. Abstain or be faithful to your spouse as your new year resolution.

If the story is true it is just one out of Several Untold True Stories so we can forget about her and focus on the enemies we don't know. Let us be more aware and learn.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
yeyeruzi:

The story may be untrue but hiv is passed around the same way( through casual sex). It may be for revenge or fun or both. Abstain or be faithful to your spouse as your new year resolution.

If the story is true it is just one out of Several Untold True Stories so we can forget about her and focus on the enemies we don't know. Let us be more aware and learn.

Thank you jo, I can say it is very untrue, my spirit no accept this story, playas go around with condoms in dia wal-let,
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
weekly HIV scare news,
So sick of being scared of this HIV Shit,
even with condom HIV still manages to hold people in bondage.
Stupid disease
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by degubi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Rubbish story!!! Please post something factual or do not post at all.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Mobinga: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
the way she go take burn in hell, eh
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nnenna1(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
I've seen this story before - all the details sound very familiar (university, over 100 men, only 6 used condoms, etc). Ha - but it was set in the University of Nairobi, Kenya.

Na Wa ooooo. Soon it will turn to urban legend.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by denony(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
This may maybe true or false
Alot of bulshit happens in the university

It will serve as a warning to even lecturers
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by twinskenny(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
the lady gave it to 124 others, I believe among them some are married and some keep more than one girlfriend?so what am I saying, the number of infected candidate might have increase to 124x3=372 , maybe, God have mercy.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Theblessed(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hell no!  Isn't this what makes infidelity so BEAUTIFUL??  Would those of you who advocates for this kind of lifestyle for Nigerian man outside marriage, see the dangers of such behaviours and feel sorry for your own ignorance?

Can you now see how silly you all are?  Well, I could hear some say, it would not happen to me but I say, wait till it does? For those already infected, I told you so, you can now eat your hearts out!

No, sympathy whatsoever!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by 4Play(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sure, a lot of people who contract HIV go on a revenge spree but it's clear this particular story is a cock and bull story. There are different versions of this story on the net.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Lolladey(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
its so sad to know that things like this happen in our society. the best thing is for one to zip up, though its not easy but its one of the most efficient ways to keep safe
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by SwtzMinx(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
, hmmmmmmmmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by candylips(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
this story is bad o
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by prommy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
@sjeezy8 eeeya so na dis gir dey do dis thing.Abeg no dey tempt more people e don do.just ask God for forgiveness then in ur next world u will be a reverend siste.r
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by slimes(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
Preach abstinence and less of condoms, they'll not hear now u see am. Some people think say HIV dey select person.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by 1Emmy: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Are you sure she is not the girl with you at the moment. my guyz zip up but not like 2faceooooooooooo
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by DEGENTLE2: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
guys this a note of warning to you all;kindly deactivate ur sword immediately
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
Please o , let the doctors or scientists look for a cure for this disease so that people would not leave their lives in fear,

as for that lady who goes around spreading the virus, she deserves to be locked up
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by chelseabmw(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2009
So out of 124 people only six used condom,
this is a very bad news
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by mccloud224(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2009
Out of 124, only 6 used condoms?

What on earth is wrong with those guys? I bet they felt like "sharp men" when they were getting "sharp sharp" sex.This is terrible.With all the AIDS awareness in Nigeria, you'd expect people to be smarter.I guess some think with their c.ocks first before using their brains.

Maybe they rest in peace. embarassed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Princek12(m): 3:09am On Dec 17, 2009
Theblessed:

Hell no!  Isn't this what makes infidelity so BEAUTIFUL??  Would those of you who advocates for this kind of lifestyle for Nigerian man outside marriage, see the dangers of such behaviours and feel sorry for your own ignorance?

Can you now see how silly you all are?  Well, I could hear some say, it would not happen to me but I say, wait till it does? For those already infected, I told you so, you can now eat your hearts out!

No, sympathy whatsoever!

Please do not let your religious or moral convictions cloud the evilness that underlies that girl's malicious spread of HIV to unsuspecting men. While the guys who had sex with her may be fornicating, that by no means justifies her behavior, and it should not in any way justify your telling the victims to "now eat their hearts out." You have to realize also that people in married, monogamous relationships contract HIV from their partners, so people who fornicate are not the only ones who are in danger of being infected because of their partner's risky behavior.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 3:38am On Dec 17, 2009
@topic

- This is really very sad . . .

- I hope this is a warning to guys and ladies that sleep around . . .
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2009
I notice that people are taking this as a joking matter . . . people this is not a joking matter.

The point is that:

- The girl lost her innocence, virginity and got HIV in return. . . I feel pity for her (the guy that disvirgined her and gave her HIV was the one the turned her into a monster) and I also feel pity for the people she has infected out of anger.

- Best advise is obey the bible and do not fornicate nor commit adultery.

- In the process of expelling her anger and frustration, she has now brought problems to the lives of more people.

- There is nothing as good as abstinence. . . condoms have failures and hence you still can't have peace of mind even with a condom.

- The sad thing about this story is that some of the people she infected would probably now start infecting other people out of anger also, meaning that as far as infection goes , there would now be a cumulative increase  in the number of potential careers that are willing to infect other people with HIV Aids.

. . . YES I KNOW IT DOES NOT SOUND COOL . . . Nevertheless the blunt truth is that please abstain . . . or else you would truncate your own life and possibly the life of those close to you.

Many people do not understand that the issue of not fornicating and not committing adultery are not just mere spiritual issues . . . instead they actually also help people to avoid STD and diseases like HIV.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by rasputinn(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2009
How come nobody I called in Yola(ABTI) and Jimeta(FUTY) seemed to have heard this story.Writer please provide links
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by shodamo: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2009
she's a collosall idiot,n by the way where are all this long 6" cocks that can molest a girl n make her run from such act for the rest of her life,no one knws why they're always scarce when u need one but this is really bad way too bad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by W3xy1(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2009
Thats just too bad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ProAnti: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2009
"I, however, did not confide my status to anyone until today (i.e the disclosure via the letter)," she said. "Since 2006, I promised myself that it's in the university I got it and here I will leave it. I have indeed lived to keep my promise.

"I was in year three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a girl would want to hear. In my innocence and naivety, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him. Consequently, I lost my virginity to him.

"After his placement, he reported for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, I have even lost count the number of times I visited him. He was my first and only love and, therefore, hanged on every word he told me.

"My boyfriend later graduated and we lost contact until last month when his sister told me about his whereabouts. Before registration in the faculty of science, I went for medical test as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV/AIDS test, which unfortunately turned out to be positive.

She was in year three when they met. Year 3 of secondary school or the university.

The bolded sections are confusing.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by VALIDATOR: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2009
Now, I am feeling very sorry for the future of Nigeria.
How do people just swallow information without any cross examination yet we claim Nigerians are intelligent.Huh?

The story IS a hoax.

Why should simple arithmetic defeat your intelligence?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Dclique(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2009
It might be a hoax. But the lesson still remains. 'BE CAREFULL'
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by calabaman(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2009
Am speechless
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by xtristo(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2009
VALIDATOR:

Now, I am feeling very sorry for the future of Nigeria.
How do people just swallow information without any cross examination yet we claim Nigerians are intelligent.Huh?

The story IS a hoax.

Why should simple arithmetic defeat your intelligence?

are u saying it is impossible for the girl to have had sex once every 12days when i know of some girls that cant do without sex once in every 2days?what are u talking about?what is ur point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Smoking Will Be Banned Soon In Nigeria - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.