Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (16910 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by blueteeth: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
Pack of shit!, ,dumb ass story.As far as I'm concerned some idiot is trying to play with people's minds n he or she is doing such a good.On d other hand,even if it turns out to be for real,She will still DIE!!!!,and dying along with a million and one men doesn't make her a hero in anyway.Fact is,If anyone is diagnosed wit HIV, ,GO TO CHURCH,BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ayobase(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
In the real sense, I school there.
Surely, I believe this story despite the
inconsistencies in the letter.

She might still be in school due to carry overs!

The rate students have sex in that my
school is very superb.

Forget it, the guys might know who the girl
in question has been sleeping with.

But to just chop and clean mouth is all they want (AWUFU)

The rate at which DIPLOMA students BONK in that school is alarming!

Imagine 124 guys being victims!

Who is good in Permutation and Combination?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by shollyaj(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
wonder they say shall never end.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Witi(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Yeepa, Iku oo
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by TheSly: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
Witi:

Yeepa, Iku oo
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
IF YOU LOVE RAW SEX THAT MUCH, FOR GOD SAKE, GET A CLEAN AND TESTED GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND, YOU BOTH CAN SHAG YOURSELF TILL DEATH DO YOU PART. WHY IS THAT TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND? STOP CHEATING, GET A GIRL OR BOY YOU CAN TRUST AND WILLING TO TRUST YOU BACK.

i hate it when i hear people say getting someone to trust is hard, but men since you both want the same thing, it won't be hard to get one.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by sirt1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
At all,

Despite the lesson of the story, my worry is whether it is possible for a lady to av slept with 124 guys and still be alive?

Pls, anyone culd shed more light on the possibility of the story.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
sir t:

At all,

Despite the lesson of the story, my worry is whether it is possible for a lady to av slept with 124 guys and still be alive?

Pls, anyone culd shed more light on the possibility of the story.

it's possible, sex don't kill
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by mystics(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
The fool is not thinking of reinfection and what she will tell her God she spent her last days doing. Its for people like her the national assembly is passing the Anti Discrimination Bill with hopes of criminalizing willful transmission of HIV with exception to HIV positive mothers, being Infected is not the end of life but the begining of a unique life. People who have know their status and choosen to live positively are doing well and productively. If only she knew, perharps by now, she is infected with HIV 1, which has got Anti Retrovirals, HIV 2 whose Anti retrovirals are not readily available and HIV3 which does not have. Worse still, she now Has a combination of HIV 1+HIV 2 +HIV 3 = HIV 1,2,3. Obviously the fast way to the grave. Now am wondering why people will still go about Having sex without condoms or protection, haba, 2 foolish people indeed.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Temilade03: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
If found, those student should be sentence to Life in Jail because they purposely did that.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by xtristo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

it's possible, sex don't kill
why not?what about the prostitutes who have sex everyday?that will be at least 365 men in one year let alone 124 in three years.it is very possible.what about the lady that broke the record recently in the Guiness Book of Records.go and find out then u will understand the possibility
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MUNEER2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Na wa o!

This one pass Guiness book of record, 124?

I beg, how that Lady lecturer P***y go be self?

I dey fear o
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by honeric01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
xtristo:

why not?what about the love-peddlers who have sex everyday?that will be at least 365 men in one year let alone 124 in three years.it is very possible.what about the lady that broke the record recently in the Guiness Book of Records.go and find out then u will understand the possibility

And did i say it's not possible? undecided
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by edijnika(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2009
You guys are all clowns. I'm having a good laugh.Please don't stop.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by tayoast(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2009
This is unfair!!!!!!

She knew she;w HIV +ve all along and she slept wit all those pple(w/out tellin).
10k goodness i av no friend/foe in Yola
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by edijnika(m): 2:17am On Dec 18, 2009
This story's becoming boring!!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by TOPE20001(f): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2009
The Sly:

Ride on bro. . . . cool

Ikun Je Ogede. . .Ikun Redi. . . .
Ikun O moh Pe Nkan Ti Odun Lo Pa eyan!!! cheesy grin cheesy

Squirrel dey eat Banana. . . .He dey twist yansh.
The Squirrel No no say na sweet thing dey kill. cheesy

DEATH grin grin grin grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Temilade03: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2009
Guys, play safe HIV is confarmed by Student Including Lecturers in YOLA.
"Egbon, Anti, Broder, Sugar Mama ati Sugar Daddy dede mirawo o" ohun to dun lohun pani o.
cheesy
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by tinomech(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2009
What a deadly mission, God will punish that lady rudely, She is just being foolsh and stupid, GUYZ B WARNED!! embarassed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
this lady is nothing more than a serial killer on the loose! only thing instead of a gun or knife, she's killing others with that thing btw her legs! angry
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by VALIDATOR: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
xtristo:

why not?what about the love-peddlers who have sex everyday?that will be at least 365 men in one year let alone 124 in three years.it is very possible.what about the lady that broke the record recently in the Guiness Book of Records.go and find out then u will understand the possibility

I feel so sorry for you shallowness of analysis. We are talking of the possibility of 1 girl sleeping with [b]a new guy every 12 days in just one school[/b]l. Are you really this dumb
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by VALIDATOR: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
She can even do more than 365 times a year if she does more once daily.But the point is a new guy every 12 days in just one school is unrealistic.

I agree that people should stop random screwing but inventing false stories to support such will in the long run make people to reject the warning altogether.That's what's happening in religion these days.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Kashif(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
I find it hard to believe this story. She supposedly met a guy that infected her in 3rd year. How come she discovered about the infection during registration (yr 1)?

If she actually got it in 3rd year, how many year course did she study? It takes some time for the symptoms to manifest so, was she saying she slept with three different men each week? Please!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Kashif(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
VALIDATOR:

She can even do more than 365 times a year if she does more once daily.But the point is a new guy every 12 days in just one school is unrealistic.

I agree that people should stop random screwing but inventing false stories to support such will in the long run make people to reject the warning altogether.That's what's happening in religion these days.

Point blank. So incoherent a story!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by rbn: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
Father God help us, your children needs your help.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by VALIDATOR: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Kashif:

Point blank. So incoherent a story!

Thank you brother.
You see these same Naija Graduates who can not analyze the coherence of a simple story will be the ones to complain that their degrees are underrated abroad. Cram and pass.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Theblessed(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
Pharoh:

[size=14pt]The story has been proven to be a hoax guys [/size]

[size=18pt]So if a hoax, you couldn't see the danger and the wake up call to curtail your ways Advise your brothers, sisters and friends Too bad? It might be a hoax but with this attitude, pray you are not the next victim.[/size]
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by omo9: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
im sure it was'nt by handshakes, u kw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 30 2020 In Nigeria / Smoking Will Be Banned Soon In Nigeria - FG / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.