Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Need Shadow Of Rome - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Shadow Of Rome (1899 Views)

I Need Shadow Of Tomb Raider / Shadow Fight 3 Fans Get In Here / Shadow Of Tomb Raider Teaser Trailer Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Shadow Of Rome by Stanleyafam(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Hello please can I find shadow of Rome for pc online to download or perhaps buy the cd and install.. I'm in ph if anyone can help
Re: I Need Shadow Of Rome by khalhokage(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2017
It's a PS2 exclusive, you can only play it on PC through emulation.
Re: I Need Shadow Of Rome by Stanleyafam(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
khalhokage:
It's a PS2 exclusive, you can only play it on PC through emulation.

Thanks for ur response.. I actually need it on pc.. Plus how do I go about it
Re: I Need Shadow Of Rome by khalhokage(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stanleyafam:

Thanks for ur response.. I actually need it on pc.. Plus how do I go about it

Ok, well 1st of all, you need a PC powerful enough to emulate PS2 games without significant performance issues, if that's covered then all you need is to download a PS2 emulator like PCSX2 or PS2emu for example, set them up then download your Shadow of Rome ROM or ISO file.

Just do a little googling and you'll know all you need to know.

Helpful link: https://m.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_Emulators/Windows/41
Re: I Need Shadow Of Rome by Stanleyafam(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
khalhokage:

Ok, well 1st of all, you need a PC powerful enough to emulate PS2 games without significant performance issues, if that's covered then all you need is to download a PS2 emulator like PCSX2 or PS2emu for example, set them up then download your Shadow of Rome ROM or ISO file.

Just do a little googling and you'll know all you need to know.

Helpful link: https://m.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_Emulators/Windows/41

Thanks alot
Re: I Need Shadow Of Rome by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Stanleyafam:
Hello please can I find shadow of Rome for pc online to download or perhaps buy the cd and install.. I'm in ph if anyone can help
how did the game perform on your PC?

(1) (Reply)

COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! / VERIFIED Gadgets: Sold sold soldâś“ / I Need A Clean Psp Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.