Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) (87544 Views)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Checkout The Fried Fish That Is Being Sold For N42,000 (see Receipt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
lekibraky:
Tah That is 420.00 naira

Don't mind the stupid sensationalist that was hunting for trend and likes on instagram! cool
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
herrlekan:

I saw the currency symbol too and knows that this is not a Nigerian supermarket. We should learn to observe very well before commenting. The fact that you saw Eva bottle doesn't mean it is a Nigerian supermarket, Eva is a Coca Cola product and it is in every country where you have Cola Cola presence.

that is wrong information about coca-cola!
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:
That is Diamond fish na. It contains vitamins, protein, carbohydrate, carbon dioxide, carbon copy... it has a fridge in it. You can eat it and it will grow back, provided you eat just one part of it. Yes... that small thing. The computer that was used to type the price is mad. The eatery that sold the fish is mad. The guy that bought the fish is mad. The boat that was used to catch the fish is mad, the fish that was killed itself is mad too. Rubbish set of people.
ROTFL!!! Oga abeg no kill me with laff

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by penance(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
ip2121918021:
Even if i smoke everything here

and I drink everything here

and I access all the information(s) here

and I do this 101010100x101010100 times

I no go buy am 5h angry

Even this monkey no go buy am 5H

even cat wey like fish no gree

omo u don take laugh kill me, u be craze boy o
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by sunsewa16: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The buyer must be a beneficiary of Tunibu's looted funds. I guess is even a relation to BAT.

Work hard and earn your salary in a hard way, you will never participate in such frugality

Even Dangote won"t be smiling buying this fish that amount.
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
I sure say na from paradise dem import the fish com
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by ip2121918021(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
penance:

omo u don take laugh kill me, u be craze boy o

I know, I know grin
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na typographic error tongue Dat fish no pass 50 card nah wink
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by glossy6(f): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:
it's possible...,

maybe the left over from the fish Jesus used to feed multitude in the Bible...

remember the story about Five loaves of bread/Fish .. in the Bible.. fit b the left over shaaa....

jux thinking Out loud...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
blind OP, that currency is not in Naira. its R. check what R means before u talk.
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by meeketta: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
NA MY UNCLE TWO MONTHS SALARY BE THA OH
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by pedrozone15(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:
it's possible...,

maybe the left over from the fish Jesus used to feed multitude in the Bible...

remember the story about Five loaves of bread/Fish .. in the Bible.. fit b the left over shaaa....

jux thinking Out loud...

lol lol, hHahahaa, u no go kill me. Nice one dude, nice one.

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Harvigh(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:
That is Diamond fish na. It contains vitamins, protein, carbohydrate, carbon dioxide, carbon copy... it has a fridge in it. You can eat it and it will grow back, provided you eat just one part of it. Yes... that small thing. The computer that was used to type the price is mad. The eatery that sold the fish is mad. The guy that bought the fish is mad. The boat that was used to catch the fish is mad, the fish that was killed itself is mad too. Rubbish set of people.
Oga sir, u dey provoke o. Someone cannot play with u again??

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
The guy wants attention Abeg. That obviously is an error.
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:
This dude is not well, you must be mad to type such a comment. Dope
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by augustine: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
I suppose it's a printing error. #420.00 (four hundred and twenty naira) looks more realistic seeing that the piece of fish weighs a mere 120grms.
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Skylover: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
haba,it can't be is an error,d system meant #420.00kobo,make una fear God o
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Nigerian man was given the shock of his life after seeing a piece of fish sold for N42000 in a supermarket in Lagos.

Chris shared the photo and wrote; So earlier today, i was at the Grand square supermarket in Victoria Island, to get some snacks to quench my cravings.

Guess what I saw? Can you imagine this piece of fish is sold for 42,000 Naira?

Shouldn't this be a wake up call for all Nigerians to go into fishing? Water don pass Garri o.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-given-shock-of-his-life.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BRTwtxzg1z0/

42 kini? When it is not the fish that swallowed Jona when he refused to go to Nineveh. Rubbish.
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
this must be one of the fish the apostles kept in the 12 baskets after Jesus fed 5,000
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fish of life

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Adenike775(f): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
shey na gold den use fry am ni
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by munazuru: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:
and the person that ordered the fish is.........?
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Nigerian man was given the shock of his life after seeing a piece of fish sold for N42000 in a supermarket in Lagos.

Chris shared the photo and wrote; So earlier today, i was at the Grand square supermarket in Victoria Island, to get some snacks to quench my cravings.

Guess what I saw? Can you imagine this piece of fish is sold for 42,000 Naira?

Shouldn't this be a wake up call for all Nigerians to go into fishing? Water don pass Garri o.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-given-shock-of-his-life.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BRTwtxzg1z0/
N
yes of course you left me thinking how comes.there most be price mistaken
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2017
shocked Lol..'thought I was going to see a whale!
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by huntax(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2017
sipsip:
I legit teared up laughing, while reading this

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2017
shocked

Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by JacksonD7: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pascalville:
Meanwhile angry angry

Of course they won't, things will happen when he touching some sensitive topics.
Re: A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) by sprado(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
that should cost #420 not #42000.......nd ladies download this app to enhance your cooking .it contains lots of recipes .....a must have for everylady. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun / Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.