Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] (8767 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
I'm already developing some feelings for this Damsel kiss cheesy kiss
...does anybarry have her digits?

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by 14teenK: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Another one

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Draei: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Taah, you wish.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Drversatile: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Like seriously , nothing like natural grin

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by SlayHER(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nope. I've never liked it.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
That's the Pony tail....Love it. grin

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by superior494(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adonbilivit
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by thunderfiremods(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
only me makes up dat 90%...oh how much I love it

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by firstking01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
How did you arrive at this false conclusion?, 90%??

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mbanu undecided

Just do Ghana weaving and you have his mumu button. Unfortunately, I hate Ghana weaving die sad angry grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by tico1212(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abi mi ti fall ni
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Backinfront(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
yaba left wards should get stronger locks.

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Tazdroid(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
90% of which guys? undecided

The hair fine but no be by hair
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by jimohibrahim(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
How to Turn a Girl on

- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Having Her against the wall
- Kissing Her Neck
- Teasing Her
- Love Bites

How to Turn a Boy on

- Touch us anywhere, even our shirt
For me just point at me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Kondomatic(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Drversatile:
Like seriously , nothing like natural grin
I swear.

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Kondomatic(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
jimohibrahim:
How to Turn a Girl on

- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Kissing Her Neck
- Teasing Her
- Love Bites

How to Turn a Boy on

For me just point at me
Oga why do you want to turn her on? Shey she be light switch ni?

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
How did you arrive at this false conclusion?, 90%??
Sorry it is actually 89.724%, it just made more sense to round it up. wink

In ora newz this also does the trick, let our women know that they do not need to customise all the time. Au-naturale gets us anytime... grin grin

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

Sorry it is actually 89.724%, it just made more sense to round it up. wink

In ora newz this also does the trick, let our women know that they do not need to customise all the time. Au-naturale gets us anytime... grin grin
Such hair type is mainly for athlets.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:
Mbanu undecided

Just do Ghana weaving and you have his mumu button. Unfortunately, I hate Ghana weaving die sad angry grin
With this yer picture if you like do Somalia weaving nothing fer ye ...

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
jimohibrahim:
How to Turn a Girl on

- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Kissing Her Neck
- Teasing Her
- Love Bites

How to Turn a Boy on

For me just point at me
You are really jimoh Ibrahim
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
searchng4love:

Searching4love angry angry angry
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Searching4love angry angry angry
You couldn't even spell my moniker correctly....
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oliran what's your business on Nairaland?
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
searchng4love:

You couldn't even spell my moniker correctly....
I was too angry to notice you spelt it wrongly grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

I was too angry to notice you spelt it wrongly grin

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=searchng4love post=54362719][/quote]

Lmaoooooo

Who are you?
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by iamXero(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
searchng4love:

Why are you like this nah? Hahahahahahaha.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by KingsJohnson(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
jimohibrahim:
How to Turn a Girl on

- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Kissing Her Neck
- Teasing Her
- Love Bites

How to Turn a Boy on

For me just point at me

Guy you mumu pass DSS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Guy you mumu pass DSS grin grin grin grin grin grin
He's probably some bummer with an unfortunate access to the internet
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by Jodha(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kk.. Next
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by princeemmma(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
well 90% does not mean all

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] by searchng4love: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:
Kk.. Next
We understand.

Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister / What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....?