Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija (21993 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by xynerise: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mmenimkeakpaniko

Da fuq shocked
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by gurunlocker: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
How will they pronounce that name? Is he from Iceland?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by helphelp: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Trying moments indeed
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why all this hyping
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by martineverest(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
They must have consulted lawyer and the advise wasn't palatable...... Have u all forgotten than bbn has agreement with the constant.,which they all signed? That agreement is what is against kemen.... Don't also forget that Tboss's father might sue him after the show... So, he should lay low
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Alexrayz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Kemen's brother has took to his social media account, to debunk media rumours, that the family planned on sueing Kemen over his disqualification. Reacting to the rumours, his brother, Mmenimkeakpaniko A Ekerette, writes

Re: Kemen's Family Threatens To Sue Big Brother Naija.

Dear Nigerians, My Name is Mmenimkeakpaniko Ekerette, Eldest brother to Ekemini Ekerette AKA KEMEN of the Big Brother Naija. Our attention have been drawn to various publication and news items circulating in the media, that we the family of Kemen intend to take legal action against the organizers of Big Brother Naija 2017 about the way and manner that our son Kemen was disqualified from the reality TV show. We want to state it clearly that the family of Kemen have not met with, or spoken to anyone regarding this issue. While we are yet to hear Kemen's side of the of story, we urge everyone to please disregard this false rumour that is becoming a campaign of calumny to continue to cast Kemen as savage in the eye of the public. While we regret his unceremonious exit from the Big Brother House, we would like members of the press, bloggers and indeed the public to give Kemen and his family the privacy we deserve at this trying moment. Thank you for your love and support. #BBNaija #Teamkemen
Mmenim Ekerette

For: Kemen's Family

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/kemens-brother-has-took-to-his-social.html

Trying period he said lol can't stop laughing so when has an eviction turn to a mourning process

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:
I'm very sure deep down, they must be disappointed too by him

Btw, somebody should help me interpret that name i'm seeing ( Mmenimkeakpaniko ) . I need to know it first before judging the parents
I believe in truth

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
angelamina:
I believe in truth
its too long... they should have made it "truth"
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by omonighoblessing(f): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dear Nigerians, My Name is Mmenimkeakpaniko Ekerette , Eldest brother to Ekemini Ekerette undecided
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Jhulyan(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

Btw, somebody should help me interpret that name i'm seeing ( Mmenimkeakpaniko ) . I need to know it first before judging the parents
the name means, "I believe in truth"

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
angelamina:
I believe in truth
babe you too fine jorrr
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Biggcake: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

Mmenimkeakpaniko means "I believe in truth"...

The complete name is ""Mmeninabasikeakpaniko"", meaning," I believe God in truth".
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jhulyan:
the name means, "I believe in truth"

Biggcake:

Mmenimkeakpaniko means "I believe in truth"...

The complete name is ""Mmeninabasikeakpaniko"", meaning," I believe God in truth".
Can you imagine ? Its even longer sad i will have problems with who will give me such a name. They should have abbreviated it

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Mikylopez(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nne5:
Nna ehn i don tire.
as in i haff taya.
Bbn problems every time ahn ahn!

Make we hear word.

Abeg someone should help me with that 'which kind wahala be this'meme.
buh you opened the thread kwanu
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Biggcake: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

Can you imagine ? Its even longer sad i will have problems with who will give me such a name. They should have abbreviated it
Lol...you no well.

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by ikemesit4477: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Kemen is a gay!
yes! They say both of you guys are dating!
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by cbngov01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
sugarbelly4:
i watched the clip and i can say anywhere that tboss enjoyed the fingering and she was aware SEE VIDEO

O thou click seeker!
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by cbngov01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
sugarbelly4:
i watched the clip and i can say anywhere that tboss enjoyed the fingering and she was aware SEE VIDEO

O thou *
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thanks
WebSurfer:
babe you too fine jorrr
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by megareal: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

It means 'I truly believe.'

And don't judge the parents. Sometimes a child may just choose his own stupid ways contrary to his upbringing.
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by TinaAnita(f): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omo see person name o. Hehehe
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Make dem sue now. Him no kemen tboss?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
TinaAnita:
Omo see person name o. Hehehe
the name full like kemen's lips

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
angelamina:
Thanks
babe you too worwor,are you related to kemen?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yes o
IYANGBALI:
babe you too worwor,are you related to kemen?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmmm...Some people will be shouting "Efe" Efe "....In as much we praying for Efe to win please tell Efe to avoid Tboss with 100metre ooooo....I fear her pass fire ....She has a crafty way at getting people off her way ...Ist.Miyonse 2nd .Gifty 3rd.Kemen ....I dey fear her ooooo. NOW,the next person to leave is Debby Rise ..Confidently sure Debby will leave soon

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by ANIEXTY(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

The name means "I believe the truth"
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by ANIEXTY(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
angelamina:
I believe in truth
Abadie, Ado eyen Akwa Ibom ?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yes sir
ANIEXTY:

Abadie, Ado eyen Akwa Ibom ?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by ANIEXTY(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
angelamina:
Yes sir
Where in Akwa Ibom are you from ?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
New word 'kemen'

Kemen /kaemĂȘn/ verb,noun
-verb~somebody who have sexual contacts with you especially when you didn't give your consent

- noun~ the crime of having sexual contacts with someone without the persons consent

Synonyms: rape ,violate, abuse

Example: pls don't kemen me
:...:That guy kemend the little girl

:...stop kemening me
:..kemening someone is a crime punishable by law
....:Are you a kemenist?

....: I am a kemen victim

....: there's an increase in the number of reported kemens

Hope he's learnt his lessons
#bbnaija #kemen #evicted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination / Lawyer Petitions NFVCB Over "Fantastically Corrupt" Line In Chief Daddy Movie / Silverbird Cinemas, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.