Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) (63479 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by samsam2019: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:
NOBODY WHO EARNS MONEY LEGITIMATELY ACTS LIKE THIS ANYWAY...
you sure haven't met some legitimately money mavericks.

They can even do worse

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by pyyxxaro: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
henrydadon:
iphone 6 and 7..here in america where i stay it no big deal.

But I saw u eating Agidi and yam along oshodi expressway ytday tongue
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
BestHyper:
IPhone 7 is super great shaaa...

There's nothing great about the picture. A 5 yr old Sony Xperia Z would do just that.

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by LorDBolton(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
African men?

Our forefathers gave out fellow africans just to get MIRROR!!! Mirror ooo!!! Snuff? Tobacco? Guns

So they could "show off"

From what we see on TV, you can clearly see the average black man in the US will pack jewelry around neck and. Wrists, even. Teeth (grill) just to show off.

Seriously the black man is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by charlesucheh(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yahoo boiz every where, acting indiscriminately
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Jennychris(f): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lolzzzz......Now I knw ya problem
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Xbursta(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:

Not after they have taken something like this

2 Likes

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Jennychris(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=dee02 post=54359608][/quote] Lolzzzz.........e pain u??
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Too much blessings, God don't pass me by

Some ITK will start hating saying it's stupidity, oya wiseman, try make money make we see

Some people has money, but they don't waste it like it is displayed here. Have you seen Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates or even our own Dangote, Otedola, Wale Adenuga etc waste money or display such stupidity as this?
There are better use for money.
Imagine if the guy pouring drinks on the phone becomes broke tomorrow and then fall sick, on a hindsight won't he agree that what he did then was stupid? He will start to beg for money to treat himself..
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
amiibaby:
Hmmmmm

ok

I have seen

Next
U and this ur signature commentary
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Am sure after spending nonsensely like this ,the idiot will still go home and share that room and palour with his parents.
Benin boys are always known for being fool of spending money like this.
Go and use that money and treat ur mother very fine.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Oilwell(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Too much blessings, God don't pass me by

Adabekee. How u dey?

Some ITK will start hating saying it's stupidity, oya wiseman, try make money make we see
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Snowstorm: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
The look on that babe
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Spidermon: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
With the look on that girl's face, the guy with the phone can shag her right where she stands if he wants.

Binches.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Adaowerri111: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
deji15:

Some people has money, but they don't waste it like it is displayed here. Have you seen Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates or even our own Dangote, Otedola, Wale Adenuga etc waste money or display such stupidity as this?
There are better use for money.
Imagine if the guy pouring drinks on the phone becomes broke tomorrow and then fall sick, on a hindsight won't he agree that what he did then was stupid? He will start to beg for money to treat himself..

You don't get it, everybody can't be like otedola and co, what happens to trump, Floyd
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by harffie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:
Brother, the phone is prolly waterproofed. Many of these new phones are IP67 or IP68.. You can kindly Google for the meaning of that in case you are unclear..

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Senorprinz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
dee02:

A lot of fools on here dont know, so thanks for enlightening them! grin

phones are getting smarter, while humans are getting dumber.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Destinylink(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:

The phone is a water resistant.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Dicksonpussy2: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Joker always .
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by casiello(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Everyone is commenting on the phone where as we all need to look at the bigger picture.

In other words, the picture quality is dope!!
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by dee02(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Senorprinz:

phones are getting smarter, while humans are getting dumber.

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by prittyboi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:

Thank u my brother. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:

You don't get it, everybody can't be like otedola and co, what happens to trump, Floyd
Sis I do get it. There is absolutely nothing gainful or value added from pouring drinks on a phone. It is destructive and shows lack of deep thoughts.
I asked you about how you think the guy will feel if he suddenly goes broke tomorrow, fall sick and he needs money to take care of himself. On a hindsight do you think he will be proud of what he did then?
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Kizmilz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
The phone is waterproof and the Nigga is legit Gee...

Just Look at that girl at the background..look at her big tummy

Ewwwww undecided

The girl in the background was my course mate during my ND days... For her mind now, she dey club with yahoo boy... Well na her life sha. One club to another
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
hahn:
Blacks will always continue to consume and not produce
what have u produce
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by CoolVoice(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
See the babe reaction lmao grin finally I don meet nigga wey fit spoil me lool
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by seangy4konji: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
bery good.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iyomizi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
He go still Bleep that girl wey dey look m cos of this reckless act
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
trying to imppress that fat belly girl?
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by sulakishop(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jokers club again? These yahoo Boyz no go let person rest for Benin
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Yteflon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
emeh007:

which one you de use?
bye!
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by donhils: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Most phones these days are water proof (IP68 certified) including the newly released affordable Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, so it's no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is A Fast Or Slow Charger; Simple Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.