Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:58 PM

Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You (8961 Views)

Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / OMG Man Caught Fingering Lady / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by izeekur: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Driver caught fingering lady in a bus while driving how he did it will amaze you

A story shared to us by one of our fans

Driver caught fingering lady in a bus while driving

Here is what happens this morning. I was supposed to go somewhere this early morning so I rushed out and let my phone, cause where I was going isn't far. So I entered this bus, no space at the back so I sat at the front. And that was when it all began. As the bus was moving I started feeling dizzy and I slept off. Before I slept off I checked the back sit and everyone was asleep. Then I started feeling some moves on the chair and before I knew it the lady beside me held my stuff so tight and that was when I woke up and shouted and every one at the back woke up and they were like what happened to us. Then I screamed 'driver was fingering a lady. And every one were like what!!! Even the lady that was fingered by the driver was shocked at what was going on. And then every one forced the driver to confess.
Here was it he said. He met an herbalist and collected the charm that could make every one sleep in the bus and searched their bag and remove money but when he saw that the people he carried were much he then used the charm to cast a spell on the lady beside him So he could do the rubbish he wanted to do. But you know ladies na the girl no gree ooh they stripped him naked and beat the help outa him.
I wonder why he did such. May we be protected ohh

Source Driver caught fingering lady in a bus while driving how he did it will amaze you

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by fortunarld: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by SlayHER(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't even want to start pointing out errors, oga. This your story just doesn't add up.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by princeemmma(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
continue liein oooooooooooo, we are all listening

5 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by Jodha(f): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lai Mohammed...

Pictures or idonbelivit..
Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
izeekur:
Driver caught fingering lady in a bus while driving how he did it will amaze you

Here is what happens this morning. I was supposed to go somewhere this early morning so I rushed out and let my phone, cause where I was going isn't far. So I entered this bus, no space at the back so I sat at the front. And that was when it all began. As the bus was moving I started feeling dizzy and I slept off. Before I slept off I checked the back sit and everyone was asleep. Then I started feeling some moves on the chair and before I knew it the lady beside me held my stuff so tight and that was when I woke up and shouted and every one at the back woke up and they were like what happened to us. Then I screamed 'driver was fingering a lady. And every one were like what!!! Even the lady that was fingered by the driver was shocked at what was going on. And then every one forced the driver to confess.
Here was it he said. He met an herbalist and collected the charm that could make every one sleep in the bus and searched their bag and remove money but when he saw that the people he carried were much he then used the charm to cast a spell on the lady beside him So he could do the rubbish he wanted to do. But you know ladies na the girl no gree ooh they stripped him naked and beat the help outa him.

Source Driver caught fingering lady in a bus while driving how he did it will amaze you

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I say this ur story no dey hadd hup
But who ham hi to take hay hashion
Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mr Linus grin tiri gbosa for you

Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by FlyAlways: 4:58am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by sergiolefty(m): 5:58am On Mar 08, 2017
pics or adonblivit grin grin
Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by Jifem(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Pals u can check out mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM
no fall mah hands abeg
Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by metallisc(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2017
izeekur:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You by Teel012(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nairaland needs some major editors now, abet, stop bringing putting stupid stories on FP, how will d driver be fingering a girl beside u and d girl will now hold ur joy stick and u will now scream? u b small pikin? 2 which time driver do that one? na morjing when everybody dey rush go work, afternoon when ppl dey hustle upandan or nite when ppl dey vex to go house go sleep? Abegi, no be today.

(1) (Reply)

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) / My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.