Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity (2398 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
sotadegrt:

i wud rather manage nothing here dan hav d whole world with luwabi. #mystance#
And you'll be somewhere claiming to be a 'Omoluabi'. I won't even be surprised to hear your likes saying that you're Omo Noah bi undecided
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by luvmijeje(f): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
We have read it before... .. .. .. Christianity is going nowhere.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2017
luvmijeje:
We have read it before... .. .. .. Christianity is going nowhere.
Amen! It's going nowhere but humanity is going somewhere. That's dynamism on the part of humanity while religion remains static to grip the 'poor in the spirit' (lower thinkers) cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Splinz(m): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy

No one should lost sleep over op's series of jokes.

Otem my friend, I never knew you're still in the business of cracking jokes. Wehdone sir...
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Splinz:
cheesy cheesy

No one should lost sleep over op's series of jokes.

Otem my friend, I never knew you're still in the business of cracking jokes. Wehdone sir...
Jokes to you is a serious issue to me...vice versa. I must be about my god's business.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Richirich713:
He who sent u sounds just as fake as false prophets.

How about u predict the results of 10 English Premier League fixtures with the scores?

Lol. @otemanuduno, can atum give u thummins and urims to prophesy or predict certain occurrences accurately or give a word of knowledge about someone you've never seen or met before . Until ur god can do that, stay away from criticising Christians and pastors.

maybe he can't and he doesn't have such powers, but he gifted u in lies and false prophesies. Because of a minor scandal which even isn't true, you have began to say Christianity is going extinct. smh
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Jacksonville:
[/b]

Lol. @otemanuduno, can atum give u thummins and urims to prophesy or predict certain occurrences accurately or give a word of knowledge about someone you've never seen or met before . Until ur god can do that, stay away from criticising Christians and pastors.

Were you asleep when I prophesied that Chelsea will win Newcastle 5-1 and it happened exactly so? [/quote] Link here and screenshots below:https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016/3

Also, hundreds of Thummims are in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. take your time to check them out.

Now same question goes to you... can your god, the son of God the Universe give you thinking that will happen accurately? If so, then give us just one. Take care and remember, Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage.

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Splinz(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
Jokes to you is a serious issue to me...vice versa. I must be about my god's business.

Hehehe... Otem the evangelist!
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2017
otemanuduno:

Were you asleep when I prophesied that Chelsea will win Newcastle 5-1 and it happened exactly so?

Also, hundreds of Thummims are in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. take your time to check them out.

Now same question goes to you... can your god, the son of God the Universe give you thinking that will happen accurately? If so, then give us just one. Take care and remember, Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage.

lol.. many times, and still counting. I'm not even a pastor. But as a christian ,one should live a prophetic life(God speaking to us) and prayerful life( We talking to God). It's normal to receive a prophetic message. I'm in school and we haven't even done exams but I saw the result of a girl, it was very clear from my lodge. I've heard scores of matches in my sleep. Note, I heard and not see! [This doesn't happens often tho]. It was accurate. But I won't go about telling everyone. I received a message about forex, disasters and something particularly about a man who I wouldn't mention.

I won't start telling every one . But I tell the people close to me and severally, sometimes God shows me things about people. A recent one was when my uncle was to go for something on behalf of me in a distant state of the country. I was to go for it, but in my revelation, I saw him talking with his wife on how he will go on behalf of me so I needn't worry. I didn't tell him this, but he went for me.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jacksonville:

lol.. many times, and still counting. I'm not even a pastor. But as a christian ,one should live a prophetic life(God speaking to us) and prayerful life( We talking to God). It's normal to receive a prophetic message. I'm in school and we haven't even done exams but I saw the result of a girl, it was very clear from my lodge. I've heard scores of matches in my sleep. Note, I heard and not see! [This doesn't happens often tho]. It was accurate. But I won't go about telling everyone. I received a message about forex, disasters and something particularly about a man who I wouldn't mention.

I won't start telling every one . But I tell the people close to me and severally, sometimes God shows me things about people. A recent one was when my uncle was to go for something on behalf of me in a distant state of the country. I was to go for it, but in my revelation, I saw him talking with his wife on how he will go on behalf of me so I needn't worry. I didn't tell him this, but he went for me.

I don't antagonise true prophecy and anyone can get them irrespective of whether you are religious, an atheist or evil. That's not a criteria for proving that a particular god is the Almighty God. That's why I never and will never emphasize on prophecies. Scattered all over the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, people encounter the LIGHT OF GOD THE UNIVERSE and he tells them things. Not bad people and good people encounter him and it's no big deal.
Now what's your aim of asking me in the first place to prophesy? If it is to prove the existence of a particular god, then it makes no sense. Check out Sugar Ray Robinson, a boxer and one whom you would have termed a sinner. He saw a prophecy that he was going to punch his opponent to death. He told the world about it and they disagreed with him, calling his confession an expression of fear for his opponent. It was even a Catholic priest who convinced him that he should go ahead with the fight. Lo and behold, Sugar Ray knocked down his heavier opponent and the person died.
So, again I'm telling you that prophecy isn't a way of testing which of the gods is God Almighty, because as a matter of fact, none of them gods, Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Enlil etc is God Almighty. God the Universe is the father of them all and he is the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Anybody can prophecy, reminds me of Mendeleev, but not every prophecy comes from God Almighty directly.

AND LASTLY, BUT NOT THE LEAST, CAN YOU GIVE US AN EVIDENCE OF AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR PROPHECIES? MINE IS UP THERE FOR YOU TO SEE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage / Reincarnation / Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.