Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch (725 Views)

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / How To Cure An Ampit Odour In A Local Style / Odour In-between The Laps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by adeprinze(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
so what does any one fink in here?any docs in da hse pls.
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by dominique(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
what exactly is a disch undecided
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by adeprinze(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2009
well she said the discharge from her virgina has some not too pleasant odour n it itches her as well, what chu fink? what kinda test can reveal the ailment? or any suggestion pls?
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by Akebulan: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2009
She may have a yeast infection. She'll need to see her doc. If she is lucky, it'll only be a yeast infection and that isnt such a big deal, its curable with a little treatment, some of which can be made with household items too, i believe.
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by Lolladey(f): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
she should go visit a doctor
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by creampy(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster, plzz check between yr legs as u might be the one who infected her.
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
creampy:

@poster, plzz check between yr legs as u might be the one who infected her.

not funny angry
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by SmashingM(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2009
dominique:

not funny angry

Definitely!
Re: A Couson Shared With Me That She's Have Some Not Too Pleasant Odour In Her Disch by adeprinze(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2009
@ the joker;lots of childish and unserious elements here.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Given New Windpipe In Pioneering Op / Advice On Good Dental Clinic / Side Effects Of Nacl <salt>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.