Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

{free} Face Divination Online - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / {free} Face Divination Online (19850 Views)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by obaataaokpaewu: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
babalawos
lol

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
gbegemaster:
My love don't give him your picture oh. I don't trust these guys particularly the E-babalawos.
My love relax wink
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by hermeslavey: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
hmm ishilove na u fine reach like this so ? Any way u and gbegemaster shouldn't derial this thread.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Christane:
BABA ...I TNX U 4 ur help so far ...i followed your from facebook ...nd you asked me to post my question here that you would reply me so dis is it
(1)what am i destined to be
(2)will i be famous?
Thanks for your help in advance ...

(1) What am i destined to be

Your face reveals that you were destined to achieve success through mistakes and corrections. This is the reason, you have learnt your lessons through several mistakes but yet you refused to give up. Don't give up now because great success awaits you in the future and don't ever allow the thought of suicide to come in as a result of difficult times. Your life has more Value than you think.

(2) Will I be famous?

Your face reveals you will be famous in your own way but certainly not an A-list celebrity.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2017
LordCenturion:

Aboru Aboye baba o

Baba, u are through, actually I have a big plans that are always in my mind and I always talk about it but am not sure if it will be huge success and I hate failure as u said..

But I have 100% Assurance that one day, that dreams will come true, the thing was that,currently I don't have idea of how it's gonna happen but I know that am gonna achieve it..

There are two things u mentioned up there that I don't really understand..

1. U said

2. And here u said

What do u mean by this 2 statements, please can u explain better?

3. Can u tell me more about my destiny please

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you have a bright destiny, you don't accept failure and defeat.

Failure is not in your DNA means failure is not part of you.

Your face reveals you where destined to create impacts in peoples life. This means you are a life changer and transformer. You have already started changing lives in your own little way.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2017
kingreign:
Make I see wetin babalawos go say concerning mine

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you feel desperate about something now. It is something you needed for a long time. You have been creative about getting it but even though you have worked impressively, you aren't there yet. You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it. There are no limits and you shouldn't doubt yourself. You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you.

Your face also reveals recently few persons have complained that you are too strict or will I say harsh? The fact is that, when it comes to saying the truth? You say it no matter what and this makes some persons don't feel comfortable around you but those that truly understands you feel very comfortable around you.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Babalawos, see mine.

What do you perceive?

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals there is a dark cloud following you around? Does it conjure up a thunderstorm every time you get close to happiness? Does it rain on your parade each time you work hard to achieve something? It may seem that way, especially with a few of the disappointments you have experienced recently. But the dark cloud that has provided the rain in your life is there for a reason. It may have caused some dismal moments, but it also showered you with lessons and nurturing you needed at the time. If you look closely, you'll see that the sun is breaking through and your life is about to undergo a bright transformation.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Goroz:

Hello

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals someone is trying to coerce you into making a decision quickly. You are been told: "if you don't act now a once in a lifetime opportunity may slip between your fingers". No one likes to feel that they missed out on a special chance but be careful about falling for this one.

This mean a lot to you but you must be sure it's also right for you before you make any commitments.

If it's worth having, allow yourself to believe that it will come to you.

In the meantime, do your research or else, you might not only loose money but you might loose your life in the process.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Goroz: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals someone is trying to coerce you into making a decision quickly. You are been told: "if you don't act now a once in a lifetime opportunity may slip between your fingers". No one likes to feel that they missed out on a special chance but be careful about falling for this one.

This mean a lot to you but you must be sure it's also right for you before you make any commitments.

If it's worth having, allow yourself to believe that it will come to you.

In the meantime, do your research or else, you might not only loose money but you might loose your life in the process.

Babalawos
Thanks, but , erm. No, not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 1:21am On Mar 09, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
babalawos
lol

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you should reconnect properly with the people who play an important role in your life. The commitment you make to your family is appreciated and your support to others is recognised. It is time to resolve disputes and be faithful to your partner and start living a responsible life.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 1:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Goroz:

Thanks, but , erm. No, not true.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by NamieNamie: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2017
denziz:
Devil strategising on ways of gaining more people to its fold.May The Lord help us and have mercy on our seouls

Stop praying to a foreign god, you idiot. Aren't you Africans tired of playing second fiddle to the white man's God. What s wrng with you brainwashed, brain dead nigg*rs who won't accept anything unless some white man approves?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals there is a dark cloud following you around? Does it conjure up a thunderstorm every time you get close to happiness? Does it rain on your parade each time you work hard to achieve something? It may seem that way, especially with a few of the disappointments you have experienced recently. But the dark cloud that has provided the rain in your life is there for a reason. It may have caused some dismal moments, but it also showered you with lessons and nurturing you needed at the time. If you look closely, you'll see that the sun is breaking through and your life is about to undergo a bright transformation.

Babalawos
Oh dear... shocked

Thank you for taking the time to comment smiley
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by gbegemaster(m): 5:57am On Mar 09, 2017
hermeslavey:
hmm ishilove na u fine reach like this so ? Any way u and gbegemaster shouldn't derial this thread.
Only one thing when I tok don derail thread abi? for the sake of ishi love I wee not answer you according to your transgressions.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 5:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Tnx u sir.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by kingreign(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by iPopAlomo(m): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Oh dear... shocked

He definitely was spot on...

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Syphax(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you feel desperate about something now. It is something you needed for a long time. You have been creative about getting it but even though you have worked impressively, you aren't there yet. You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it. There are no limits and you shouldn't doubt yourself. You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you.

Your face also reveals recently few persons have complained that you are too strict or will I say harsh? The fact is that, when it comes to saying the truth? You say it no matter what and this makes some persons don't feel comfortable around you but those that truly understands you feel very comfortable around you.

Babalawos
Baba, please what do you have to say about mine?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by LordCenturion(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you have a bright destiny, you don't accept failure and defeat.

Failure is not in your DNA means failure is not part of you.

Your face reveals you where destined to create impacts in peoples life. This means you are a life changer and transformer. You have already started changing lives in your own little way.

Babalawos

Thank you baba
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2017
iPopAlomo:

He definitely was spot on...
You think?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by kaja4real: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
denziz:
Devil strategising on ways of gaining more people to its fold.May The Lord help us and have mercy on our seouls
why can't u mind ur business, this is a free world and forum, remember he said nobody should derail his thread if u are not interested in free divination, must u poke-nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Bakare19: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Here we go, baba.. oya
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Upload a clear photograph of your face so that I can divine with it

Babalawos

Syphax:

Baba, please what do you have to say about mine?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
LordCenturion:

Thank you baba

You are welcome
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2017
kingreign:
Thanks babalawos

You are welcome
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh dear... shocked

You are welcome
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Am here to divine peoples future with their face photographs for free but checking other clergies divinations or predictions on peoples life if they are true or not is not why I am free.

Thank you

Babalawos

Christane:
Baba tnx u so so much sir ...sometime wen thngs get so tough for me i always think of suicide becus things are not working as plan ..bt i will stick to your advice nd remove d thought of suicide from my mind ...i tnx u very much sir ...u av been of great help to me .
( 1)Am on a journey to achieve somethng great again in my life have cross the first stage but i just pray to get it at the end cus have put in alot of work to get this far .
(2)many prophets,pastors and alfas have told me times without number that my star z very very bright nd that i would be great in life and super rich...i just want u to check if their prophecies are true in my life ...
(3)sorry if am disturbing you with so many question is becus i just want to know all about my life and destiny if u can help tell me the name of my future wife it would be appreciated .lol .
tnx u baba i wud be expecting ur reply sir.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by obaataaokpaewu: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you should reconnect properly with the people who play an important role in your life. The commitment you make to your family is appreciated and your support to others is recognised. It is time to resolve disputes and be faithful to your partner and start living a responsible life.

Babalawos

Reconnection with people that played important role: There was never a disconnect between my family and I. They are the main people that played important role that I can remember.
Commitment and Support: Noted
Faithful to partner: I'm not married, my last girl left to the US
Responsible life: I don't know your definition of responsible, I can't blow my trumpet here, its for others to attest. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Bakare19:
Here we go, baba.. oya

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals someone will upset you very soon but don't indulge in anger even if it seems justified. You may think that if you allow yourself to lash out at something that's bothering you it will be a good way to release the poison of it but it would only cause you to wallow in the poison. Instead, find a way to accept it. Find a way to find something good about it and figure out how it can affect your life in a positive way. That's the way to overpower any negative thing that is happening now. That's the way to empower yourself to make things better.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Miniano: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Awo I sent you email pls check ur email
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Miniano:
Awo I sent you email pls check ur email

I have replied your email
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Bakare19: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals someone will upset you very soon but don't indulge in anger even if it seems justified. You may think that if you allow yourself to lash out at something that's bothering you it will be a good way to release the poison of it but it would only cause you to wallow in the poison. Instead, find a way to accept it. Find a way to find something good about it and figure out how it can affect your life in a positive way. That's the way to overpower any negative thing that is happening now. That's the way to empower yourself to make things better.

Babalawos
Waoh!! Thanks for the expository remarks. Well, I'll say this is my experience few days back and I did as you've advised. Are you saying it's possible similar scenario(s) replayed itself, going by your future presumption, i.e, 'very soon'.

Spot on, sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday / Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) / Free Sex In Japan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.