Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly (2199 Views)

First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Can Someone Learn PHP In Four Contact / Can Someone Learn Programming On His Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please between Aptech, Niit, New-horizon, and other training center, which of them can one learn programming languages like java, php, sql, c++, perl, ruby, assembly, python, html, c very quick and good. Please anyone, is urgent.

Thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by bet9ja(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
You can certainly learn programming without attending any of those mentioned centre. All u need is dedication and Google. Take online course and you are ready to go.
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
bet9ja:
You can certainly learn programming without attending any of those mentioned centre. All u need is dedication and Google. Take online course and you are ready to go.

Okay, thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by Intelligentdude(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
You can't learn how to program quickly if you don't have a good foundation in Programming. If you want to be good in Object Oriented Programming,I will advice you start with C Language and become grounded in it. Also forget all those big names you mentioned above,you wont learn the main practical,instead you will be taught lots of theory.

My advice,start with C,ensure you are grounded in it,It will make learning Java,C#,c++ easy. Cheers
mavinc4u:
Please between Aptech, Niit, New-horizon, and other training center, which of them can one learn programming languages like java, php, sql, c++, perl, ruby, assembly, python, html, c very quick and good. Please anyone, is urgent.

Thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:
You can't learn how to program quickly if you don't have a good foundation in Programming. If you want to be good in Object Oriented Programming,I will advice you start with C Language and become grounded in it. Also forget all those big names you mentioned above,you wont learn the main practical,instead you will be taught lots of theory.

My advice,start with C,ensure you are grounded in it,It will make learning Java,C#,c++ easy. Cheers

Okay, where do I start it from? YouTube or do you know a website where I can start from. Thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by Intelligentdude(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Why it is true that we have good You-tube programming videos,I will advice you do a combination of both Textbook and Videos.I have some Aptech slides and materials that will have been of great help to you,but the challenge is how to get it across to you. There are some basic foundations in programming you need to know. The likes of declaring a character,string etc and the different data types.
mavinc4u:

Okay, where do I start it from? YouTube or do you know a website where I can start from. Thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by firstkobo: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Why it is true that we have good You-tube programming videos,I will advice you do a combination of both Textbook and Videos.I have some Aptech slides and materials that will have been of great help to you,but the challenge is how to get it across to you. There are some basic foundations in programming you need to know. The likes of declaring a character,string etc and the different data types.
@Intelligentdude
can you drop your email so I can contact you?
thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:

Where is your location? Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by Intelligentdude(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Check my signature for my Whatsap number
mavinc4u:

Where is your location? Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by Intelligentdude(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chat me up on whatsap.Check my profile for my whatsap number
firstkobo:

@Intelligentdude
can you drop your email so I can contact you?
thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Check my signature for my Whatsap number

Okay, I will do that. Thanks
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Chat me up on whatsap.Check my profile for my whatsap number

Your number is not on whatsapp
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by jidez007: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Intelligentdude:

How is C related to OOP?

1 Like

Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by bet9ja(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay, thanks

Can we have an idea of what you are really interested in learning? programming is wide. You do not need to learn all languages at a time, learn 1 and make projects with it. I strongly believe that most questions you might want to ask must have been answered on various online forums. www.codecademy.com is a good place to learn the fundamental easily.
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by mavinc4u(f): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
bet9ja:

Can we have an idea of what you are really interested in learning? programming is wide. You do not need to learn all languages at a time, learn 1 and make projects with it. I strongly believe that most questions you might want to ask must have been answered on various online forums. www.codecademy.com is a good place to learn the fundamental easily.

I am learning them for a security course so I selected the vital ones for the course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by Intelligentdude(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Did you read my Last statement?I am talking to someone with no background in Programming
jidez007:

How is C related to OOP?
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by jidez007: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Did you read my Last statement?I am talking to someone with no background in Programming
Ehn Ehn you got me confused
Re: Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

Thanks

Hi sorry i was a lil bit harsh to your provoking question.

You can find lots of courses for a start via this url below...if u need any assistance on SQL please let me know.

https://mva.microsoft.com

(1) (Reply)

Great Work guys / Thoughest Question To Answer. Even Top Coders May Fail. / Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.