Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria (69766 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Came across these shots from the Governor's advert. Despite the decades long failure of basic infrastructure the inhabitants of this creative city survived and thrived in the condition they found themselves. The Igbo spirit I may say.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
I guess it was shot during hazy weather condition.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
abia state especially aba needs federal government's attention in terms of road and industrial infrastructure...the state governor no go kill himself.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by iamhorny(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one. All Aba needs is just infrastructural development to turn it to the largest commercial oil field in Africa. i just wish they can get that governor that will pay attention to Aba Infrastructure.

if am the Governor, i dont mind neglecting other places to see that i develop Aba to a world class city, at the end it will worth it cos Aba has been neglected for too long and it doesnt deserve it... i feel like cursing Abia state past governors atimes

One last thing, Abagworo please and please if you want to enjoy this thread and dont want it derailed, do not mention Chino, Anambra or be tempted to reply any troll who will want to use this thread to showcase his/her stupidity

i love igboland and i love it when we showcase the level of development in igboland knowing fully well that haters of igboland never gave us a chance after the civil war...

looking at the level of development in igboland and how far we have gone gives me joy and i like it when we flaunt it to the envy of our haters,lazy ones and unity beggers

God bless Umu Igbo

God bless igboland

God bless Biafra

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
More. That's the market

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by iamhorny(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
some people( Aba Haters) will be pained seeing this because they dont know Aba is this developed.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Odingo1: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice city

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by AnambraDota: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
The most important city in Igboland

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:
More. That's the market
green white green long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by glacswhite: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
wow that's good shot....

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is another market

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by glacswhite: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
since Okezie became Governor ....everyday is ABA ABA ABA......chai nah ABA Governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some green areas

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by glacswhite: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:
This is another market

This must be shopping Center....because am seeing the 7 Deck by Ochiri ozuwa by Asa-rd

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Redoil: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
We afonja are jelous of your success

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
How come no brown roof?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Pontaboki: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
You are disappointed you didn't see any brown roof abi?
glacswhite:
since Okezie became Governor ....everyday is ABA ABA ABA......chai nah ABA Governor

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Homeboiy: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
They will make you believe Aba is an abandoned dilipidated city, that nobody lives.

What I usually tell them is that FG should come repair their roads, Aba Owerri road, Port Harcourt road, Opobo road and Ikot Ekpene road.

Those roads are the worst in the city.

17 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Mrbigman1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
City looks well planned, na development be d issue.

Worst na wen city no get plan.

Everyone dey build as e like just as dey do in warri.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by morereb10: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
oboy e

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
u
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ichommy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Seen..........
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Ra88: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
I respect and love Ibo people.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ChristineC: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Not too bad. The layout is ok but infrastructural development can be far better, although same can be said for many Nigerian cities.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by baddosky1: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't see any "brown roof"...all i see are aluminium and stone-coated roofs! ...No wonder "they" envy and hate us.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
So there's brown roof in the yEast too shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aba is actually one of the most planned cities in Nigeria. What is just needs are the very basic which includes good roads. A good cosmetic surgery will make the city hard to beat.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
No brown roof unlike ibadan grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.