Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria (69743 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
o Gini na-eme n'aba
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Godemcee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
aba is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by matrixme(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aba, the city of crime. Nigeria's Gotham. I'm sure underneath those roofs are some group of individuals planning to do evil to their fellow citizens.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Lordave: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:
Some green areas
No pictures pictures of Okpu Umuobo? The Church of Jesus Christ of the Later Days Saint Area.

That area would have knocked of other pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Godemcee(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
God please ill our cursed south east region,we suffer from inferiority complex due to our cursed land

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by forgiveness: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

No. Umuahia is also planned. Biafran Government then planned both cities to Western stanadards as they envisaged using Umuahia as a secondary capital. Next is Enugu!

I have been to both citied in Abia state and I can categorically tell you that Aba is well planned than Umuahia.

Though, Umuahia is cleaner and better in terms of infrastructes but it is a small city compared to Aba.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by kennys: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
AnambraDota:
The most important city in Igboland

And one of the most undeveloped state, due to high level of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
forgiveness:

I been to both citied in Abia state and I can categorically tell that Aba well planned than Umuahia.

Though, Umuahia is cleaner and better in terms of infrastructes but it is a small city compared to Aba.

I don't mean development. I mean the grids...street alignment!
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
ucsparks:
we afonjas are pained about this development, we hereby order a full container load of rat killer to the Brown roof republic to cool our nerves and that of my black , tribal mark face infested brothers

How old are you? You must be a toddler, I blame tecno

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Lordave: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
fashionale:
This is the highest decept I've seen so far, these are not the real state of the roads in Aba. I reside in Aba and I can can authentically state here that 98% of the roads in Aba are in deplorable state. Okezie led govt is a scam
Nonentity rant.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Alphasoar(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Enyimba city needs serious urbanization in terms of infrastructural locations. I dont see any reasonable city plan here, just tattered structures here and there.
It requires more than we think!
But surely it can be done.
God bless Aba city!

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by modik(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
AnambraDota:
The most important city in Igboland

God bless you. A proud daughter of Ndigbo

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by steve13(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Take is easy ,be happy .

Godemcee:
God please ill our cursed south east region,we suffer from inferiority complex due to our cursed land

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by StEugene(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:
I guess it was shot during hazy weather condition.
The hazy picture of that bridge is not caused by weather condition. It's the smoke/soot emitting from a slaughter house just at the river bank 24/7. Why govt hasn't taken actions to stop these people beats me

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Cmeo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Really?
I thought it was only South West houses that has brown roof o! hehehehehe Some people are mischievous sha.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by AntiNigerian: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jokerman:
How come no brown roof?
we "galvanised it" grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by StEugene(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lordave:
Nonentity rant.
He's correct. Aba is worse than how these pictures look

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
wow beautiful

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by forgiveness: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

I don't mean development. I mean the grids...street alignment!

I was suprised when I saw that at Umuhia. Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Lordave: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:
I said this yrs ago that Aba and Umuahia remain two most planned cities in Nigeria. Their grids or streets alignment is just like what you see in America, Australia, Canada. I mean, perfect grids! The city just needs infrastructure and it will be dope!

Aba, Umuahia and Enugu planning is a testament to the taste and advanced city planning of Biafran Government led by Ojukwu!
Shut Up Ojukwu and Biafra didn't plan anything, it was the colonial masters and Mbakwe that gave Aba a shape

4 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by iamhorny(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
deolu2000:
I used to think, Igbos hv no brown roof oooo n that their roofs were gold plated. I guess hv been wrong all along.

this is what we call brown roof...

i city with 90 to 99% brown roof cannot be compared to a city with less than 10% brown roof with livable houses. Asides most of the houses with the so call brown roof are still intact and strong and the roof are not rustic unlike in afonjaland where both the house and roofs are rustic, fitly, and reek of poverty and you wonder if the whole of afonjaland is now a slum

8 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by pazienza(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aba ngwa, my beloved city. The moment I stepped my foot on this city, I fell in love with her and her inhabitants, and with time, became an "Nwa Aba" myself.

9 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by iamhorny(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lordave:
Shut Up Ojukwu and Biafra didn't plan anything, it was the colonial masters and Mbakwe that gave Aba a shape

it wasnt colonial master mumu. it was sam Mbakwa that designed Aba and Owerri. Aba and Owerri have the same master plan under Old Imo
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Redoil:
We afonja are jelous of your success
grin

Ona too look for trouble...

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by iamhorny(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cmeo:
Really?

I thought it was only South West houses that has brown roof o! hehehehehe
Some people are mischievous sha.

this is brown roof

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ahahnow: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ugly. Trying to form oyibo. We know the truth of how dirty Nigeria is. Please don't form for us
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Godemcee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
steve13:
Take is easy ,be happy .

How will I be happy when my region s.east is cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by sizzlers(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
I dont bilivit, how come no...

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
iamhorny:
some people( Aba Haters) will be pained seeing this because they dont know Aba is this developed.

But you won't say it's the dirtiest city!
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
baddosky1:
I don't see any "brown roof"...all i see are aluminium and stone-coated roofs! ...No wonder "they" envy and hate us.
Na wa o. Hate ke?
Continue
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Odingo1: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
SE should just form a strong economic forum to develope the region more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.