Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria (69647 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by GMan650(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
ozoebuka1:
abia state especially aba needs federal government's attention in terms of road and industrial infrastructure...the state governor no go kill himself.

Lagos turned to a mega city without the help of FG.... Jagaban piloted the city to greatness without any FG(led by OBJ) allocation for 8years. So, if Ikpeazu is determined to make Aba a great city then FG's help shouldn't be a determinant though it might come handy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:

The houses are tall compared with any mid city outside Onitsha and the city is large. Try google earth to view Nigerian city sizes.

Well OP, I won't knock your city since you like it so much, but I want you to observe your brethren spewing rubbish on your thread.

I'm sure they know we can dish it out harder than they can give it to us.

Praise your cities but leave the Yorubas out of it. We ain't really interested.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by MrUmaRu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
iamhorny:
some people( Aba Haters) will be pained seeing this because they dont know Aba is this developed.
I didn't see any brown roof oh.

I hail S E
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
cowleg:

E pain you ofeman.u??

Mr cowleg, when I start mine now you will throw your phone into the nearest well, that is if you don't jump in yourself.

You go and snap the best places in Aba and yet we can't see really see anything beautiful about it.

All I see are blocks of buildings, most with brown roofs and that's all.

I don't know what's there to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
MrUmaRu:

I didn't see any brown roof oh.

I hail S E

You need glasses sir.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Well OP, I won't knock your city since you like it so much, but I want you to observe your brethren spewing rubbish on your thread.

I'm sure they know we can dish it out harder than they can give it to us.

Praise your cities but leave the Yorubas out of it. We ain't really interested.

Some of you need some growing up. I did that Igbo/Yoruba fight 7 years ago when I was new on Nairaland but later realized people were using it as comic relief making it meaningless to take them serious. Many of those that fuel it are neither Igbo nor Yoruba at heart but people who enjoy watching others get emotional and then feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Mr cowleg, when I start mine now you will throw your phone into the nearest well, that is if you don't jump in yourself.

You go and snap the best places in Aba and yet we can't see really see anything beautiful about it.

All I see are blocks of buildings, most with brown roofs and that's all.

I don't know what's there to be proud of.

That's the average Aba not the best parts based on what I know. Igbo towns consist mostly of block of flats of 3 to 6 storey buildings in the centre while the outlying parts are irregular in building pattern.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
GMan650:

Lagos turned to a mega city without the help of FG.... Jagaban piloted the city to greatness without any FG(led by OBJ) allocation for 8years. So, if Ikpeazu is determined to make Aba a great city then FG's help shouldn't be a determinant though it might come handy.
oga don't compare Lagos to any state in Nigeria because you and I know that Lagos has so much opportunities that even F.C.T can't boast of.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:

Some of you need some growing up. I did that Igbo/Yoruba fight 7 years ago when I was new on Nairaland but later realized people were using it as comic relief making it meaningless to take them serious. Many of those that fuel it are neither Igbo nor Yoruba at heart but people who enjoy watching others get emotional and then feel good.

It's your brothers that need to grow up o. Check the threads on this forum and you'll understand. I'm sure you are aware unless you just want to pretend. Check your own thread and tell us what you see.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abagworo:

That's the average Aba not the best parts based on what I know. Igbo towns consist mostly of block of flats of 3 to 6 storey buildings in the centre while the outlying parts are irregular in building pattern.

Well, most towns develop outwards. Which is a natural thing. The city center consists mostly of old or should I say not so modern buildings while the outer part or the outskirts have much newer and modern buildings.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by uncleade(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
seniorkachion:
There are certain facts the igbos should take into consideration, firstly, no other tribe have ever been a governor in any igbo state.....
Go back to your primary school social studies! 90% of governors in igboland during military rule were from north and south west. Lt Col Fasanya was a gov of Abia State .Maybe he's Igbo too. So much for your facts.
should that be an excuse for the under development of your region? nonsense.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by 247Dior(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jokerman:
How come no brown roof?
because Aba is not in South West
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Stanbeto: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aba anyi
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by corlin2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
No one is taking any of these cities both dirty and clean to the grave .
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by GMan650(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
ozoebuka1:
oga don't compare Lagos to any state in Nigeria because you and I know that Lagos has so much opportunities that even F.C.T can't boast of.

Alright......
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by longayink: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Nairalanders, Abagworo is not from the east.

Abagworo is a publicist/sychophant from elsewhere hired by Imo governor Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2017
ozoebuka1:
abia state especially aba needs federal government's attention in terms of road and industrial infrastructure...the state governor no go kill himself.
so Federal government go con do state roads And infrastructures for You abi? Sebi Your self acclaimed uncle gej just left power didn't he construct roads infrastructures for You?
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by math2000: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2017
THIS PICTURE MAY BE ONITSHA,, NOT ABA.
HERE IS THE VIDEO OF ABA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejt50_Vaxw
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 4:15am On Mar 08, 2017
For the past 10 years and more it hard to find people building down stairs even a story building in aba. If you want to build in aba you start from two story building up. By then I calculated that the city will be something else 10 year more despite lacking Government efforts, they survived. Then, I was in aba, I called it "self-made city" a place that grow and drive by the people. But thank God now it seems the new government is doing something. The government should just pay attention to roads and drainage system because the people are able and willing. I miss my hood and homies.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ruggedized1: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2017
This jobless old bastard must you mention Onitsha? Why not focus on the thread and discuss it?

[s]
Abagworo:

The houses are tall compared with any mid city outside Onitsha and the city is large. Try google earth to view Nigerian city sizes.
[/s]
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ruggedized1: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2017
longayink:
Nairalanders, Abagworo is not from the east.

Abagworo is a publicist/sychophant from elsewhere hired by Imo governor Rochas Okorocha.

Abagworo is a bastard. Till date he doesn't know who's his father cheesy
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by oncoded(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2017
GoPro Fish Eye Lence.........For the Love of the Curve.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by MagnaB: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
cowleg:
No brown roof unlike ibadan grin

I wanted to reply you but when i saw your name is cowleg i instantly changed my mind. Eni ba n gbe ese eran kiri ama gbe opolo eran kakiri naa ni. Ko de ibadan ri oun naa sha fe ba won dasi. Oponu aye rada.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by nopains: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
How come no?

bro where this? is this haiti? i am sure this is not naija.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2017
MagnaB:

I wanted to reply you but when i saw your name is cowleg i instantly changed my mind. Eni ba n gbe ese eran kiri ama gbe opolo eran kakiri naa ni. Ko de ibadan ri oun naa sha fe ba won dasi. Oponu aye rada.

lol ti o ro sọ i mọ gbọ ọ. baba idi ti hating. ti o ko se afiwe awọn mejeeji ilu. ofemanus yẹ ki o nawo ni o dara didara aluminiomu Orule dì. ba ti ko igbos wey iranlọwọ una se agbekale, o buruku yoo wa ni okuta ori.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Rexnegro:
so Federal government go con do state roads And infrastructures for You abi? Sebi Your self acclaimed uncle gej just left power didn't he construct roads infrastructures for You?
Everything is not about politics Mr man! I thought it was supposed to be "one Nigeria"? if federal govt assist a potential state that could yield the country much more money wouldn't that be to the benefit of the whole country? keep playing politics and tribalism with everything while the whole country goes moribund...mtcheww.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Lordave:
Shut Up Ojukwu and Biafra didn't plan anything, it was the colonial masters and Mbakwe that gave Aba a shape

It was not mbakwe, it was Michael OKPARA, the premier of eastern region from 1959-1966. Aba, Port Harcourt, Onitsha were industrial cities while Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia, were administrative centers.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Lordave: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2017
SonOfEl:

It was not mbakwe, it was Michael OKPARA, the premier of eastern region from 1959-1966. Aba, Port Harcourt, Onitsha were industrial cities while Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia, were administrative centers.
Still makes sense, in fact, I agree absolutely.

Not that with Biafra nonsense talk.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by iamhorny(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2017
SonOfEl:

thanks for the correction
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by seniorkachion(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
uncleade:

should that be an excuse for the under development of your region? nonsense.

First of all I refuted your much acclaimed "facts".That is what I set out to do. As for lgboland is under-developed in comparison to the South West, don't make me laugh. When we say lgboland is undeveped we talking in terms of projects by the federal government. But when it comes to the efforts of a people your region is miles behind.
For instance point to any city developed through your peoples efforts that is on the same level with Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi. These are commercial cities built up by our people without any of them ever being a regional, state or federal capital. Please don't dare mention Lagos. When we speak of development, it is about the condition of human existence _of the vast majority of people. Please and please don't you dare compare us to any other part of this god forsaken country.
I live in what you might call semi urban town. All the residential structures that are springing up all over the place are blocks of flats. Despite that it has only one bank, people nolonger care for face me l face you one room apartments.Am talking of a small T-junction town where the main industry is building materials and provision shop dealership and saw mills. Imagine the opulence of life in our great cities.
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Everything is not about politics Mr man! I thought it was supposed to be "one Nigeria"? if federal govt assist a potential state that could yield the country much more money wouldn't that be to the benefit of the whole country? keep playing politics and tribalism with everything while the whole country goes moribund...mtcheww.
show me a state without a potential in Nigeria And I will prove to You that You re wrong. all states should better find their square root And stop hoping on Federal government assistance cos Federal government too get their own ish to face
Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abagworo:
More
more brown roofs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / 2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.