Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Amazing Windows 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Amazing Windows 7 (6559 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Windows 7 by prodam(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
Wow. i am realy forced to say a big thanks and kudos to microsoft for providing us with an upgraded version
of windows vista this is Amazing Windows 7, i term it amazing because it is really meeting exactly the demand of computer users as it corrects the defects in Vista,,,
Thanks Anyway to Microsoft smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by MsDiva1(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
I like it too. I didn't trust it at first so I did a dual-boot with XP lol
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by skydancer: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yeah. Kudos to microsoft cheesy
But why are they copying so much sad shocked
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
tseeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by AKO1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
^ ^ ^
Why are you hissing?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by TmeD0(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
A_K_O:

^ ^ ^
Why are you hissing?

can't u tell say na Linux fan boy?   grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
My new laptop came with windows 7. I accept it's better than vista. BUT windows explorer crashes all the time. The official themes are kinda large in size when u consider the speed of our most accessible internet connections although i dont have any probs cuz i use IZAP. I think they should have named it VISTA RELOADED or something cuz from what i've experienced, it's same old vista. She's just got a facelift. Little corrections here and there, the surgeons did good BUT,

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A GOOD VERSION OF LINUX IN LAGOS EASILY?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by DualCore1: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
4llerbuntu:

tseeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brain dey run on low battery now, if not i for talk.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by lynxnoon(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
Dual Core:

angry grin angry
no let me talk oh. . . .
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by DualCore1: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
hehe tongue
no talk o
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2009
hook up with folks on ubuntu thread if u want one. i can make u one but hw will u get it
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2009
Us wey never upgrade to windows 7, God go help us. grin Can I hear a big amen?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ 4llerbuntu: thanks. Do you stay in lag? I tried to download it from their site last night but i think the size was very large. I'm trying to economise the 100 hrs i got for the starcomms izap. I didn't know how long it would take so i decided to quit. I'll try to visit computer village during the weekend to see if i can get the latest version.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by lynxnoon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
gameaddict:

@ 4llerbuntu: thanks. Do you stay in lag? I tried to download it from their site last night but i think the size was very large. I'm trying to economise the 100 hrs i got for the starcomms izap. I didn't know how long it would take so i decided to quit. I'll try to visit computer village during the weekend to see if i can get the latest version.
like d popular saying goes. . . . beware n thread carefully into d gates of computer village grin
. . . just kidding. . .just be sure of wat u r buying n who u r buying it frm wink
cheers
PS:
i hv recent iso. files of ubuntu n mint wink
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ lynxmoon: Thanks 4 the advice. Regarding the isos, can u give it out 4 free? If anyone viewing this thread schools at unilag and can get me the isos, I'd be very grateful. Hope i can get it before we vacate 2morrow. else, I'll get it in January cuz I've got a busy holiday coming up. THANKS GUYS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS. MAY GOD GUIDE US INTO THE NEW YEAR SAFELY. MAY HIS GRACE AND MERCY FOLLOW US ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES, AMEN
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by TmeD0(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
it never ceases to amaze me how people always fail to check the minimum system requirements to install an OS before loading it on their machine

and when their machine performance starts to lag, they quickly blame it on the OS. . .
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
My Laptop came with the OS and it still kinda sucks.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
@gameaddict. I stay in lag. @comp villa u will only get fedora on dvd and maybe mandriva. And u go waka b4 u meet 1 wares peddler who has even heard of linux. And like cv wares its @ ur own risk! Ur best bet has to be u dwnld or get frm sum1.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by kenerep: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2009
Ratings is quite good for 7 and moreover microsoft has said earlier that 7 is an improvement on vista the same way xp was for windows 2000.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2009
4llerbuntu:

tseeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been looking for these vids - nice dig at linux trolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjpn3L3bSJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQECwm3erEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOFP4saccUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3uPZiMmCYI&NR=1

think i will start posting these as a reply whenver linux trolls come out of their holes
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:43am On Dec 18, 2009
Una no dey tire? If i start now una go begin dey blow colonial grammer, dey yarn opata!

U like apples, others like oranges, its g free world! We do not go about starting ridiculous and pointless threads like this one neither do we feel d need 2 advertise ignorane 4 g billionare con artist!

If this ur winblows was so good and all serving there wouldnt be in existence other os. And need i remind u that d net is run on linux infrastructure! Even MS run linux servers, d US GOV run linux server along with every intelligent organisation!

So much 4 ms, could u please suffer quietly and stop tryin 2 put down linux @ every opportunity. Ur position is baseless and like av said b4 ' IT AMOUNTS TO INTELLECTUAL FRAUD AND INEPTITUDE TO TALK ABOUT THAT WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT'

Sharrap and keep quiet. Moreova in case u didnt notice d average linux user is not a 'point and click illiterate' who own a pc but does not know d slightest thing about it. Una plenty 4 here ke, mumu who dnt knw wat a bootloader is. Call bill he will tell u.

Keep 2 yourself hw hard is that? Even inspite that u somehw have 2 reassure urself on hw ur new os is so gud it needs 'service pack 2' as soon as bill rmbrs 2 wipe his crack. Only wish there was @ least 1 of u pple who goes genuine. Then u can truly speak as a consumer. Abi no be say all of una be thief?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2009
u sound EXACTLY like that linux geek  in those videos  cheesy cheesy cheesy

the only diffrence is that unlike you

U like apples, others like oranges, its g free world! We do not go about starting ridiculous and pointless threads like this one neither do we feel d need 2 advertise ignorane 4 g billionare con artist!

thats HYPOCRISY on your part - no windows user barged into your linux thread hissing.

If this your winblows was so good and all serving there wouldnt be in existence other os. And need i remind u that d net is run on linux infrastructure! Even MS run linux servers, d US GOV run linux server along with every intelligent organisation!

that is the biggest piece of stupidity to come out of your linux addled cranium yet -

we have multiple car makers, multiple pc makers, multiple cola drinks - so by inference coke is crap because of pepsi, dell is crap because of hp?

if your os is a good as you make it out to be, why do you have to run about making so much noise about it, trolling on threads, can't its quaility speak for itself? you sped so much time on the unbuntu thread whining about how u can't get this or that to work , is that the hallmark of a user friendly os? do the words 'works out of the box' mean anything to you? -
'

So much 4 ms, could u please suffer quietly and stop tryin 2 put down linux @ every opportunity. your position is baseless and like av said b4 ' IT AMOUNTS TO INTELLECTUAL FRAUD AND INEPTITUDE TO TALK ABOUT THAT WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT'

you are the one that needs to stop trying to put down windows at every opportunity. the chip on your shoulder is gigantic. i am not the first person to call you out on your obsession with hijacking windows threads

Sharrap and keep quiet. Moreova in case u didnt notice d average linux user is not a 'point and click illiterate' who own a pc but does not know d slightest thing about it. Una plenty 4 here ke, mumu who dnt knw wat a bootloader is. Call bill he will tell u.

it seems the only trait we can agree on is your arrogance. while we 'point and click ' illiterates are using our systems to actually get things done, the best i can say about you from the ubuntu threads, is that you spend all your time trying to make things work, and diddling with one distro after another  real smart use of time, if you ask me .

i can jut see myself installing windows 98, 2000 xp, 98se, me, vista, 7, server, on one pc and spending all my time fiddling wit each of them . tongue

Keep 2 yourself hw hard is that? Even inspite that u somehw have 2 reassure urself on hw your new os is so gud it needs 'service pack 2' as soon as bill rmbrs 2 wipe his crack.  Only wish there was @ least 1 of u pple who goes genuine. Then u can truly speak as a consumer. Abi no be say all of una be thief?

you are the one who has issues. no one else  give a rats backside about which os is the best. no one else keeps running into threads blathering about windblows and open source. no one else is an obnoxious rude noisemaker, who has to make insults to get his point across, and who lives under the delusion that he is 'smarter' than others because he spends all his time diddling under the hood of linux

you are a terrible and disgraceful ambassador for linux. at least lynxnoon is a relatively new linux user, he seems more focused on using it than trolling about screaming linux is better tha windows, you windows users have smaller iqs than me

bigrovar, while he did tend to go off on tangent, was at least civil.

you, on the other hand. . .

i know most of this will go over your head. you are obviously immature, and unable to come to terms with the fact that 90% of the world is not going to move to linux, and your way of dealing with this is o console yourself that they re dumber than you.

did u see the linux geek in those vids ?  lot like you, butting into conversations, screaming 'open source', but nowhere near as rude and obnoxious as you are.

of course, if you weren't maybe we'd just ignore you - which may be what i'd recommend from now on. maybe a don't feed the troll should be appended to all your non linux posts, since it seems its only in linux threads you know how to be civil
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2009

hey low iq point and click stupid winblows users making daddy gates rich! and mac fanboys too!

these are for your attcahing pleaseure.

anytime 4llerbutnu, the resident linux fanatic/troll/advocate barges into a thread , just answer him with these
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by skydancer: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2009
The problem of Nigeria cannot be solved coz Moderators will always be moderators sad

Dual Core:

Well, I know quite well that windows vista copied linux and stardock's tools. The windows 7 was a perfect mix of tools used by others. The new taskbar is similar to the ice explorer shell. Anyway, I love the current brain-behind coz he is resourceful. Send-Feedback = Powerful Tool
All the same I use windows 7 cheesy
If you can't beat them. . . join them!!!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2009
^^^^^

instead of whining about moderators, feel free to start your own forum
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ oyb. Ok. Its aaiight. Dnt lose ur cool over winblows/linux.

Ahem, now dt u mention i just wonder wat all dose threads like post ur ish, i cant see my desktop, taskmgr disabled etc are for! Surely d worlds best plug n play, point n click os doesnt hav issues. And dt means it just linux users who have 2 solve lil ish wit them pc hunh? Poor us.

At least we only use a small corner 2 discuss leavin d rest of comp sectn 2 confused winblows users.

Anyways i can see u really have d time 2 embellish ur posts. And i just wonda wat it is u look 4 in ubuntu thread, considering! And ur so well-informed about wats goin on there! Tut tut, not very image redeeming!

Anyway. Hav fun all round. Guy. U can quit peeking through d window and ask 4 copy. U dnt hav 2 stress out. U can always dual boot. Easily. U dnt even hav 2 partition!
Lol

Windows NO 1 FAN AND DEFENDER.
Really i for reply ur post blow by blow but am getting bored by u arses. What hav u learned dis week in win7 by d way?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by flyuche(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
i am begining to love this thread. pls don't stop guys.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by AKO1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
4llerbuntu sounds like he is 14 years or younger. tongue
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
ahhhh! YAWN!

UNA STILL DEY POST ALL THESE THINGS? UNA NO DEY TIRE? so my age is now the ratio decidendi for your support of the "OTHER" side? hmmmn, well---------------

interestingly, wasnt bill just a bit older than that age when he realised he was smarter than steve jobs and started the worlds greatest cash cow?

uncle A K O, sorry o, no vex! only wonder if at ur old age u still don't know the meaning and importance of mind ur own bizness ideology? besides the pple i spar with here DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE and start insulting! at least not overtly cos oyb don dey tear shirt apparently grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin moreover i dont think u know anything about what we are talking about! its not in the otigba computer school curriculum!

@ flyuche, ehen so u dey enjoy the thread, but when dem winblows pple start throwing bottle naw, u go miss go romance section grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg, this is just a lovely way to lighten up, it never fails to lift my mood, or spoil it depending on how daft the post is!!!!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ oyb. Ok. Its aaiight. Dnt lose your cool over winblows/linux.

lose my cool am i the one typing in caps and hijacking threads right left and center?

Ahem, now dt u mention i just wonder wat all dose threads like post your ish, i cant see my desktop, taskmgr disabled etc are for! Surely d worlds best plug n play, point n click os doesnt hav issues. And dt means it just linux users who have 2 solve lil ish wit them pc hunh? Poor us.

more slowness from you. the worlds best products have issues

At least we only use a small corner 2 discuss leavin d rest of comp sectn 2 confused winblows users.

yeah, ad

Anyways i can see u really have d time 2 embellish your posts. And i just wonda wat it is u look 4 in ubuntu thread, considering! And your so well-informed about wats goin on there! Tut tut, not very image redeeming!

Anyway. Hav fun all round. Guy. U can quit peeking through d window and ask 4 copy. U dnt hav 2 stress out. U can always dual boot. Easily. U dnt even hav 2 partition!
ol

trolling has taken its toll on your memory

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-11508.1568.html#msg4927974

this was yr advise to me when i said i was using grub2 to tripkle boot 7, linux and xp

nah, pls for now do not attempt a triple boot with 9.10 ooooo!!!!!!
grub 2 does not support more than a dual boot for now. if u wanna triple bot, u have to soil and do some tweaaking to return togrub legacy.

the damn thing is giving too many issues, why not chill for like a month, by which extensive updates will have been made. for non intensive, or commited users i suggest waiting till mint comes out.

@ lynx, well just lets see.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-11508.1600.html#msg4983262

Lol! No need actually. Am using it bec of workplace risks, viruses etc and monitoring. Since i found dt my oga n d daft syseng he has just didnt knw anytin abt linux, i don dey look 4 option. Dis thing is cool. Amazing but basic. Truly its meant 4 on d road use.

D major prob wit linux are d geeks,troll fanboys yet dey r d life of linux.
Wen i got d hang of dis it was far 2 easy though d geek tuts were pretty confusing.

U can install dis anywhere, in anytin, infact ebano.

Though i dont tink installing is d rite word wen u can copy 2 files, enter 3 lines in a bootloader n u hav a fully functnal system!

As per d dew, wasnt me o, lol, though id give anytin 2 get vpn n tor running.

Relly nice option 4 winblows avoidance, see as pple dey rush make i help delete virus frm dem flash lol lol

no truer word were ever written .

linux fanboys keep trolling about all the things you can do with linux, open source blah blah blah

the only productivity suite on linux is open office - which incidentally is supported by a commercial company sun microsystems whose chairman has a major boner for microsoft - and will do anything to undermine it

ok linux fanboy tell us -

how many world class building /machines/ vehicles have been designed on software running on linux?
how many world class video games have been built on software running on linux?
how many world class movie special effects have been put together on software running on linux?

so what is linux good for beyond spawning internet trolls?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
quote: ok linux fanboy tell us -

how many world class building /machines/ vehicles have been designed on software running on linux?
how many world class movie special effects have been put together on software running on linux?

AHHH!!! truly i tire!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue [s]and then this troll word, is it a new addition to your vocabulary?[/s]

anyway, since u say u have access to ubuntu, then go inti synaptic, type video, there are some absolutely mindboggling video tools for all those editing, imaging, special effects, wateva thingy, im not into that and believe me they rock!! belive me dreamweaver etc are not the only tools in existence.

games, well primarily because the game makers are of the same ilk as bill and his disciples, they want to make money, and we in open source are not particularly in love with that, besides even under the restricted licences u still gotta give. AND ur victims are lesser in number!!!

not that you'd know anything about that cos as usual, u guys just go to torrents and grab the freebies!!!
even at that, the linux world is making serious attempts. there are very good titles in the genres now, e.g TORCS is a very nice option for the car racing game freaks. likewise some other titles for other genres, adventure, fighting. u can start by checking the ubuntuguide.org for the available ones for ur current distros. they list some and sites to get others!

am not a game freak, my gaming is restricted to football manager which runs quite well in wine thank you. have u tried some of your .exe titles in wine? it does a gud job u know!

building etc, really by now u should have gotten the message, besides, we do not have the resources to market u pple so effectively for free wares. eg. autocad is not the only software to do wat it does, there are some really good options too, but made by smaller companies who dont have marketing pwr and they are for windows too.

really, in our world, it doesnt take so much to get a software for wateva u want or make one urself if u have the knowledge. the source codes are available freely, hell u can build ur own os if u like.

so "windows fanboy" there u have it, and please dont tell me u still dont get it, ur becoming a very difficult student to teach, learn faster!!!!!

U NO DEY TIRE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
quote: ok linux fanboy tell us -

AHHH!!! truly i tire!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue [s]and then this troll word, is it a new addition to your vocabulary?[/s]

anyway, since u say u have access to ubuntu, then go inti synaptic, type video, there are some absolutely mindboggling video tools for all those editing, imaging, special effects, wateva thingy, im not into that and believe me they rock!! belive me dreamweaver etc are not the only tools in existence.

games, well primarily because the game makers are of the same ilk as bill and his disciples, they want to make money, and we in open source are not particularly in love with that, besides even under the restricted licences u still gotta give. AND ur victims are lesser in number!!!

not that you'd know anything about that cos as usual, u guys just go to torrents and grab the freebies!!!
even at that, the linux world is making serious attempts. there are very good titles in the genres now, e.g TORCS is a very nice option for the car racing game freaks. likewise some other titles for other genres, adventure, fighting. u can start by checking the ubuntuguide.org for the available ones for ur current distros. they list some and sites to get others!

am not a game freak, my gaming is restricted to football manager which runs quite well in wine thank you. have u tried some of your .exe titles in wine? it does a gud job u know!

building etc, really by now u should have gotten the message, besides, we do not have the resources to market u pple so effectively for free wares. eg. autocad is not the only software to do wat it does, there are some really good options too, but made by smaller companies who dont have marketing pwr and they are for windows too.

really, in our world, it doesnt take so much to get a software for wateva u want or make one urself if u have the knowledge. the source codes are available freely, hell u can build ur own os if u like.

so "windows fanboy" there u have it, and please dont tell me u still dont get it, ur becoming a very difficult student to teach, learn faster!!!!!

U NO DEY TIRE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Ccna Training Video For Free: Http://careersassembly..com/ / Jamb - Digitalpersona U.are. U 4500 Fingerprint Reader - Problem's Solution / Need Software To Unlock Visafone Modem Zte Mg880

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.