Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation (1295 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Frst Time Mothers Have Trouble Breastfeeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by mindeed(f): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Are you Nigerian, female and a parent? I write to inform you that indeed you have failed my generation, woefully and deeply. How so you ask? I’ll go straight to the point. By breeding rapist males. I have come to realize that Nigerian boys grow up without been enlightened on sex education. The parents do nothing to educate their sons on what is permissible with respect to sexual assault, molestation and rape. Instead boys are left to learn from movies, peers and colleagues on what is morally right, wrong and criminal.

So they go on making statements like "Konji na bastarrd" BASICALLY admitting that they have absolutely no control over their sexual urges, that is, once aroused, “NO” expires as an option. Many males in this country would blatantly admit to you that once a girl visits you at home or in the hostel, then they’ve silently granted green light to sex away.

For those mothers who still have growing kids, please try to teach your sons:

Not to caress a female sleeping close by
Not to have forceful sex with female guests
Not to press your bulge on the back of a female whilst on a queue
Not to make any assumptions that a “green light” has been granted

Nigerian men please stop the RAPE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by BlackDBagba: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Both parents have joint responsibilities. Why blame the mothers alone?

Oh I forgot. This is your ideal Nigeria. Where the woman sits at home and the children are her sole responsibility, save they turn out good then of course. ' Na him papa born am '

Excuse me! angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Besides sex education. A Normal human being with functioning brain knows right from wrong.

Rape is wrong. Rapists know they're doing wrong.

Rapists are men who can't control their sexual urges and take advantage of vulnerable females.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Both parents have indeed failed. Most sexual advances are instigated by some older family member, cousin, uncles, aunties sometimes even parents undressing in front of their kids.

So what do you expect? Boys going around with empty heads and an erection, and girls frolicking around with empty heads and padded boobs and ass.

I shudder at what the next generation would look like.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
The message you are preaching is good, but your write up — starting with your title and intro is very idìotic...
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yea 'cos fathers are wall decorations who have no input in raising their sons.
Who better than a male role model to guide a growing male?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by mctowel01: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2017
They ve also groomed sex workers in form of girls who find it comfortable funding their needs and welfare from the male folks. #Antirapist though
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
When a child turns out badly ; it's the mother's fault, s/he took after the mom and her people.

When a child is perfect ; s/he is the dad's photocopy, blood don't lie. Etc

Rada Rada

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by blank(f): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2017
It should be the fathers that should give boys the sex education talk. It's less embarrassing and the boys will end to listen to them better.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Both parents have joint responsibilities. Why blame the mothers alone?

Oh I forgot. This is your ideal Nigeria. Where the woman sits at home and is the children are her sole responsibility , save they turn out good then of course. ' Na him papa born am '

Excuse me! angry

Very soon, men would be blamed for the failure to bre.astfeed their children.

We are getting there. It is now wrong for a woman to stay at home and take care of her children?

Let's kuku crumble this marriage thing, and see whether the so called ra.pe would not be made legal.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by austinereds(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
see what Kemen e have cause. silly man. funny truth.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Funnyguy83: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
issoritte
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by LLSAINT(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm.....you sound like a male chauvinist. I totally disagree with you. Responsibilities of training a child mostly lie on the Fathers. How many children grow under the instruction of fathers? How many even grow to know their fathers or learn how their fathers treat their mothers(in the right way)? All over the world, it has been observed that most children in prisons lack fatherhood.
The question is, where are the fathers and who is your father?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by mindeed(f): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Unfortunately, things have yet to change. Who will teach our men consent?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by MissWrite(f): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Well, we cannot count or hope on a person's decision to be decent. Now that families have failed to instill morals in so many young men, we have to make sure that our laws work to convict rapists and sex offenders without equivocacy. When this is in full effect, parents would realize that ensuring their sons do not molest women isn't just out of "curtesy" to girls, but to keep them on the right side of the law and out of trouble. And then they would try to do the right thing for sheer self-preservation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by sodiqapril(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
so the mothers are the ones telling them to go out and rape others. the OP is a member if the school of thought that believes a woman should be blamed for whatever wrong a child does while the father takes the credit for a successful child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
And who told you Boys not RAPED?
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by Evacroft: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
mindeed:
Are you Nigerian, female and a parent? I write to inform you that indeed you have failed my generation, woefully and deeply. How so you ask? I’ll go straight to the point. By breeding rapist males. I have come to realize that Nigerian boys grow up without been enlightened on sex education. The parents do nothing to educate their sons on what is permissible with respect to sexual assault, molestation and rape. Instead boys are left to learn from movies, peers and colleagues on what is morally right, wrong and criminal.

So they go on making statements like "Konji na bastarrd" BASICALLY admitting that they have absolutely no control over their sexual urges, that is, once aroused, “NO” expires as an option. Many males in this country would blatantly admit to you that once a girl visits you at home or in the hostel, then they’ve silently granted green light to sex away.

For those mothers who still have growing kids, please try to teach your sons:

Not to caress a female sleeping close by
Not to have forceful sex with female guests
Not to press your bulge on the back of a female whilst on a queue
Not to make any assumptions that a “green light” has been granted

Nigerian men please stop the RAPE!!!!

Go and gather sense of topic/headline construction.
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by austine4real(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wow word
Re: Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where are the Nigerian SPERM-DONORS? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Generation That Has Built Everything About Itself On Sex Is Fighting Over Dna. / "How I Get Pregnant For The First Time At 40 Via IVF" - Nigerian Lady / My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.