Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty (4890 Views)

RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / A Hunt - A Military Thriller by Abraham Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
WARNING: No part of this story should be reprinted, stored in a retrieval software or posted to another website without the permission of the writer, me

Though some part of the story is being posted on coolval22 by me, I still feel the need of posting it here for others that haven't read it to read it.

Your criticism and support is solely appreciated by me. Thank you all and God bless.

Update starts coming your way this night!

You can get in touch with me via
MY PHONE NUMBER/WHATSAPP: 08087032398

FACEBOOK ID: MUSTAPHA IDRIS (MUSTY)

FACEBOOK PAGE: MUSTAPHA IDRIS-MUSTY.

READ N ENJOY
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Prologue
This is a story about a poor farmer who lived at the mercy of the gods. Because of his poverty, he was called bad names by the villagers.

Zaki as the farmer was called never gave up despite everyone including his brothers have turned their back on him. Soon enough, things took a drastic change when their village was attacked by dragons.

Aziz village always encounter dragon attack every 16 years and the turn out of things would be disastrous. After saving a young dragon, he was made rich but soon enough, he was killed by the dragon and every thing was taken away from him. His fortune was destroyed, his wife killed and little daughter adopted. His son idris was very angry at the turn out of things and made a vow to kill the dragons and bring justice back to Aziz village.

This is an action filled story that can be read by everyone. It also includes some magical creatures and characters…

stay tuned
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
THE STORY BEGINS
A long time ago in the existence of dragons and other fearful beast exist a village surrounded by seven mountains and seven rivers. The village is a small one that only few people inhabit it. Occupation of the people in aziz village are fishing, trading and hunting.

However, the people of aziz village also have great warriors even though they have not recently encounter any battle because it was believe they were the only people on earth. The main reason of breeding warriors among them is because the village always encounter dragon attack every sixteen years.

The dragon’s main aim of attacking the village is to elope with beautiful maidens. The warriors were no match to the dragon because the dragon is very powerful and little can they do in chasing out the dragon from their village.

Amongst the people in aziz village lives a man who was very poor and unsuccessful. His friends, peers and neighbours were all making it big but zaki as the farmer was called due to his badluck has nothing to show.

Zaki was born into a family of five. His brothers were all successful but did not want to help him because they are afraid of contacting his ill luck. His parents were both dead and the little possession he had was a little piece of land where he did most of his farming activities in other to survive.
“why me, why me” zaki thought to himself.
“i have tried my best, i have done everything possible but yet there is nothing to show for it”
“hmm, just take a look at my house. I have not even eaten anything since morning. I think i should meet my elder brother adin, i think he will help me out”

with that, zaki left his house as he walked down the narrow path towards his elder brother’s house. It was still very early, he could hear the crow of some co.ck and could see little children carrying their pots to fetch water from the stream.

As he entered his brother’s compound, he could see everywhere was kept clean and tidy.

“hmm, i can see my brother’s wife is a hardworking woman, too bad i don’t even have the money to get married to my own wife” he thought to himself as he gently knocked on the door.
He gently knocked on the door made of bamboo stick.

“yes, who is there?” answered a think voice from the other side. Zaki knew who this was. It was the first daughter of his elder brother adin.

“open up, its me your uncle zaki”
the little girl hearing that it was her uncle got so excited and ran to meet him.

“guess what?”she asked

“me, hahaha.. You know i am not good at guessing so go straight to the point” zaki answered.

Disappointed she said “next week, i will be ten years old” she exclaimed with happiness written all over her face.

“oh my, I am really happy for you, by the way, where is your dad?” zaki asked.

“he is inside his hut” she answered.

“ok, go in and meet your siblings. I want to have private discussion with your dad”

Adin looks up and was surprised to see his brother there in his house that early morning. He decided to allow his brother stay and after their breakfast, the will have a meeting together.

“so brother, what brought you to my house by this time?” adin asked sitted in his wooden chair with nice designs. They have just finished eaten a delicious meal prepared by his wife and zaki was all smiles. Yes, he could not remember when last he ate such a delicious meal.

“brother” zaki began” you know am very poor and very soon, the dragon would attack our village as was prophesied by the oracle. I just want to know if you can help me with some rice and tubers of yam. You know its just a little plot of land i have and if the land get destroyed by the dragons, i might die due to starvation”

*clears his throat*
“so if i understand you very well, you are demanding of some rice and tubers of yam from me right?” adin asked as if he didn’t hear him the first time.

“yes” zaki answered

“i am sorry but you should understand i have a wife, daughter and two sons to take care of. You should meet wade (the first son in the family) he might be capable of helping you not i”

“but, but, look. Wade is very greedy, he won’t give me anything. Pls brother i need your help. I beg of you, just..”

“shut up, shut up, if you don’t have any meaningful thing to say then stand up and leave my house before i am cursed with your ill luck”

zaki was dumbfounded, he couldn’t say anything. He watched as his once beloved brother enter his hut taking his farm tools and went straight to his farmland. He knew adin was by far a rich man and didn’t want to help me.. He slowly stood up and went straight to his house without any hope.
TBC
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
oya, nairalanders show face here asap. next update is coming up soon.
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Continuation..
After begging his brother adin and
being neglected, zaki went to wade’s house but yet, nothing was given to him.

He decided to go home and do
what he knows best “think of his
miserable life” as he walked through the narrow path leading to his house, he could hear the
warriors preparing for battle and
promising themselves of killing the dragon.

Behind him were three women
who were known as the village
gossipers.

“hahahaha” the first woman laughed.

“just take a good look at him”
answered the second woman

“oh poor zaki, it was said that when he was just a little boy. An old woman begged him to help her but he refused.

Instead, he was calling the old woman names” the first woman said.

“hmm, story teller. Where did you hear that one from, it is a big lie” the third woman replied.

“look at you, what she is saying is true, everyone knows about it. Well i don’t blame you. You don’t use to listen to current news only old ones.

Well continue my dear, i am enjoying the story” the second woman said.

“ok” continued the first woman ” after calling the old woman names, she layed a curse on him and instantly vanished.

So people do believe that the old
woman is the spiritual mother of the great dragons”

“oh poor zaki, now look as his life is so wretched, ohh” the second woman said and they all laughed uncontrollably.

Zaki heard everything they said but there was nothing he could do because everything they said was a lie. He entered his compound and found everywhere dirty.

Quickly, he reached for a broom and started cleaning everywhere. Little did he know that the little food in his house has finished and
the dragons might attack soon.
Beyond the human world
Beyond the spirit world and
Beyond the land of the elves exist the SECOND WORLD where the impossible are made possible.

>>> the dragon’s nest<<<
“hahahaha” laughed an old witch
named Roy. About two hundred and fifty years ago, she was banished from the human world by good spirit because she started using her powers for evil.

She was cursed to live in the second world and before leaving the human world, she took many
ingredients for her potion. She gave her three sons Ally,Ary and Aye the potion to drink and they became immortal including her.

The only problem was that the potions was too strong for her
children and so, it made them DRAGONS
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
>>> THE DRAGON’S NEST<<<

“hahahaha.. It is time” Roy said. Roy the old witch who lived in the second world with her three sons (the dragons) their names are Ary the eldest, Ally and Aye the youngest dragon.

With to her powers, she made herself and her sons immortal meaning they can’t die unless
being stabbed with the immortal knife directly into their hearts.

They build a large castle where the gold and other precious stones are being kept. Along
side the castle is a big and beautiful building built in the form of a temple.

It is here that the maidens are being kept. Since human beings are not made to live in the second world, the maidens they abduct usually die between the first
sixteen years of their abduction.

“go, gooo and bring more beautiful maidens”

“destroy whatever is in your path and make sure the village is suffer a great loss.. Hahahaha” she laughed wickedly.

“am very happy” roared Aye the
youngest among the three.

“me too” added Ally

“hahaha. First timers. Just enjoy yourself and make sure you open your eyes very well because they are alot of beautiful maidens” said Ary with pride.

Lost in their discussion, the entered the land of the elves without knowing. The elves were old magical creatures that hated Roy because she used the head of
their queen in preparing her potion that made her immortal,

when she was banished from the human world, they were so happy that they celebrated it. At first, they were oblivious to the fact that she used to send her son Ary to steal maidens. Ary who was warned by his mother Roy always took caution whenever he is passing through the land of the elves.

The good spirits, the same one that banished Roy informed the elves of her evil deeds and since then, they were at alert if any of them is passing through the land.

Though they are small, they possess mighty powers that even the dragons stand no match.

“Elvesss… Take cover quickly” warned Ary who was scared to his bones.
TBC
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
more updates coming up
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Episode 5
*growling*

“wow that was very close, they almost saw us” Ary said. He knew the elves derive pleasure in killing dragons like them. They are also immune to the magic of the dragons which gave them an edge in killing them.

*sniff*

“can you smell that” the king elf said. He is the oldest elf in the land and was having a meeting with the other elves about his dream. In his dream, the good spirits appeared to him warning him about an impending danger in the human world..

“it looks like dragons are here somewhere.. The smell is so strong” he said.

“yes i smell it too” replied another elf. Elves were known the ability to smell things from far.

“its been more than 16 years since the dragon visited the human world.. I think its up to something bad”

“we the elves are good magical creatures. We won’t allow the dragons pass through this land”

“yes you are right” chorus the other elves
“guards” shouted the king elf “go and summon all the warriors. Tell them to be at alert. If anyone happens to see a dragon. Let him kill it and bring me its head. He shall be rewarded greatly”
with that the guards went out.

“what what” Aye the youngest dragon said horrified. Though they were on high mountains, they listened to all what the elves were saying because there sense of hearing was sharp and the elves voice was Loud……

“hahahaha, foolish creatures" laughed Ary

“are you mad?” Ally who was scared said.
“don’t you know they will kill us if they found us”

“relax bro” said Ary, he was not scared a bit ” i have something to show you”

he said and removed three golden medallions from hiss hand. At the middle of the medallions, they were skulls design on it. He gave each to his brother saying
” put it on your middle finger. Mum gave me this charm incase we found ourselves in a situation like this.

The elves won’t be able to see us except we fly by nightfall. Thank goodness the sun is still up. We just have to fly slowly and steadily”

immediately the wore the medallions. Their form changed. There were like cloud and with the help of the charm, they flew past the land of the elves. They also passed the land of the talking trees and giant before landing in the spirit world where they will meet THE GATE KEEPER, an old witch whom alone has they key to the human world..

“hahahaha.. We are almost there” laughed Ary
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
The GATE KEEPER and old witch dwell in the spirit world. The three dragons landed there and entered her hut. Now, when Roy was still a human being, she used to visit the spirit world where she meet the old witch. Both of them were friends and were both wicked.

The good spirits couldn’t do anything to the old witch because she was highly powerful. Her main duty is to prevent humans from going to the second world and prevents ghosts and spirits from going to the human world whip she did. Coincidentally, once in every 16 years, the egg of a goblin is hatched.

The newly born creature will be sacrificed before a ghost will have access to the human world but if a human wants to enter the second world, then he/she will pass the old witch’s test and if he/she fails, then………………………….. (you will know what happen as time goes on)

“welcome, welcome, i greet u dragons” she greeted them before they entered the hut

“hmm, the sons of my old friend Roy has grown so big. I know the reason of ur visit”” take this” she gave them the newly hatched goblin

“use it and enter the human world”

“Aye and Ally” she said referring to the young dragons

“the human world can be a dangerous place if u are not wise. Don’t be fooled by your strength but be wise at all times.. Now go!!”

“thank you wise one” they greeted her and left. As they were going, they saw a large stable filled with horses close to the old witch’s hut.

“what is inside there?” asked Ally and Aye who were amazed because an old woman like the old witch should not be interested in horse riding.

“hahaha, the old witch is very powerful.. What you see there are horses of different types” answered Ary

“horses, for what?” asked Aye

” among the horses is an enchanted horse, well the enchanted horse is the key to our world and you will be made to pass through a test before selecting the enchanted horse, that is for humans seeking to enter our world” ary said

“what if the humans failed the test because among those horses, you won’t be able to pick the enchanted horse?” Aye asked

” yes you are right, the horses are much” replied Ally

“hahaha, u sure don’t want to know what will happen if you fail the test” Ary said with a smirk.
>>> AZIZ VILLAGE<<<
the evening was cool and everything was going fine. Zaki was not at home. He was at his farm. Everybody was in their house this days because the good spirits have spoken to the oracle who sent the message to the villagers. Zaki tried staying at home but he couldn’t. The hunger he was feeling was much and his food has finished.

Aliya a young beautiful made was sweeping the compound of her father and when she saw three huge birds coming towards her. At first she thought it was an over grown bat but when it started spitting out fire, she shouted

“DRAGONSSSSS”
TBC
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6.
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Gotee11(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
continue I dey your back
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 16, 2017
cont

DRAGONS!!! DRAGONS!!! DRAGONS!!!
The people of Aziz village gave out a loud cry. The huge bells in front of the village square were rung. The bells are used to indicate and warn the villagers against dragon’s attack.

Doors were being close likewise windows, children were crying, beautiful maidens were looking for where to hide themselves. Warriors were taking spears, arrows and other weapons to fight the dragons.

The dragons stole most of the villagers precious stones. Their lands were destroyed, cattle was killed, barns were destroyed including houses.

Every now and then, they will breathe out fire from their mouth and anything that stands in their way will become ashes. The warriors fought bravely.

Their main weapons was huge catapults that threw stones and spears directly to the dragons.

Ary who was skillful and more experienced dogged them and flew to high into the sky. There, their weapons won’t reach him. Ally who was having a hard time did same too.

With one great swoop, Ary flew done from the sky and in the twinkle of an eye, Aliya was gone. Ally did same and caught his prey, the village child’s daughter who was hiding in her father’s stable. Unknowingly to her, Ally saw her sneaking into the stables were horses are being kept. He destroyed the roof with his sharp claws and took her away..

Now Aye the youngest did not steal any maid, he was lost in the pleasure he found new. Because of lack of experience, he did not fly high but was at a low attitude. He was surprise at the way he himself was destroying things and the havoc he was causing. Unknown to him, a warrior threw a spear and it got him in his left wing. That was when he realised he was flying to low.

Trying to fly back up to the sky, another warrior used the catapult and threw a net at him which caught him. The young dragon fell down from the sky straight into zaki’s farmland.

The warriors ran to the direction were it fell.
All this while, zaki was in his farm looking for what to eat when the dragon fell in front of him.

“ahhhhh” it groaned.

“who, what are you?” zaki asked terrified.
He took a closer look and saw that it was a dragon.

“please, please, help me” Aye begged. He couldn’t fly because his wings were caught in a net and now, he has loss so much blood as a result of the wound.

“help me and i will give you a goodluck charm. with it, you shall be the richest of them all” Aye begged again.

“Hmm” zaki thought “i can kill this trap dragon and earned respect in this village, i can even be made chief. I can also let it go and me and my generation will never suffer” he thought looking at the goodluck charm in the dragon’s neck. It was made in the form of a necklace with a tear drop at the front of it.

“find and kill it” shouted the warriors, they were near.

“what shall i do?” zaki thought..
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 16, 2017
cont
The shouts of the angry warriors could now be heard very loudly meaning their are really close. After thinking of how the villagers treated him like an outcast, even when it was said that “BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER”, his brothers treated him like a nobody.

He took his cutlass and cut off the strong ropes that tied the dragon’s wings. Aye stood up very surprised, he couldn’t believe that a human can spare his life after his village have been attacked by him.

Though he was immortal, the village priest would have broke the charm of his immortality with the help of the good spirits. He brought the necklace as he promised and gave zaki.

“anytime you are in need of anything, the good luck charm i am giving you will grant your request. Note, it can not protect you against any danger but it will make you far richer than you ever suspected”.

After telling zaki all he need to do, he was about to take off when the warriors reached him.

They threw spears at him but he was able to dodge them at the nick of time. With a great lift, he flew high into the sky but the injuries he sustained from his wings were hurting him that he couldn’t flap his wings and he fell down a second time.

The warriors ran to the spot where he fell down in order to catch him but before they could reach there, he flew away to a safe distance and fell down again.

“the dragon is tired, it no longer have strength to move or fly an inch” shouted one warrior.

“yes you are right, we better surround him in order to catch him easily. Divide yourself into four groups. Each man should hold his own net and rope with spears” the leader of the warriors shouted.

Quickly, they divided themselves into four groups and surrounded the dragon. Aye gathered his last strength to escape but as he jumped up into the sky, he was caught in another net.

The leader of the warriors was the one that threw the net. Without wasting time, the other warriors did same and Aye couldn’t move an inch.

“hahaha, we caught him” shouted the leader.

“yes we did” the warriors shouted.

“quick bring the ropes”

four foolish warriors took strong ropes to tie Aye, maybe the forgot it was a dragon they caught. Maybe they thought it was a bird. Immediately the four warriors came close enough, with the fury and anger in Aye, he let out a breath of fire that the four warriors became four pile of ashes.

“stand back” shouted a man.

They turn back and was surprise to see him there at that time.

Guess who there saw?
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6.
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by SPDAZZY(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2017
iceprince3143:
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju as rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 meekmiki6.

Présent monsieur
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Présent monsieur
alright boss, more updates coming up
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by jide219(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice write up
M glued already
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
jide219:
Nice write up M glued already
cheesy thanks bro
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
cont
“stand back” shouted a man, all the warriors turned to the direction where the voice came from. Behold, the priest was standing there. The warriors gave way as he walked straight to the dragon.

His cloth was made from a dragon’s skin hence, he was fire proof. After reaching where the dragon was laying helpless, he brought out some liquids from his little bag he brought along. He also came with some powder potions.

“i call upon, the good spirits that look upon and after us. Let the spirit of the light comes forth and break the spell of immortality upon this dragon..(incantation continues)”

he mixed the first liquid with some powder and threw it into the air. In the twinkle of an eye, some spirits in a cloud like form surrounded Aye.

The light emitting from their bodies was so bright that the warriors used their shield to cover their faces but surprisingly, the old priest was speaking to them face to face.

After another round of incantation, he mixed a yellow liquid with some green powder and poured it on Aye. Slowly, his immortality faded away.

“hahaha, now you can kill it successfully” the chief priest said. He took all his belongings into his bag and said some incantations. immediately, he disappeared into the thin air with good spirits.

Aye was now in a mortal form and was to weak to retaliate. He looked up as seven scared warriors approached him with swords in their hand. A tear made his way down to his face. As they took their matchet to cut him into little pieces, he heard a familiar sound.

“GRRRRRRRRRRRR” roared Ary and Ally.

Their was so angry at what the humans did to their younger brother. They burnt down the whole place with fire and few warriors made it alive while others were dead. Ally and Ary took their wounded brother and left this world to their own world.

one thing was sure,
“THE NEXT TIME I COME HERE, THE WHOLE VILLAGE WILL CRUMBlE” Aye thought.

……………………………………………………….
Zaki was in his little house a little bit happy and sad when he heard a loud noise from outside. He peeped through his window and saw that the angry warriors were outside calling him out.

“weak and lazy man, u can’t catch a wounded and trap dragon” shouted one warrior.

“he is a coward” shouted another.

“let us kill him alive to avenge our brothers” shouted another.
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
cont
“you this useless man come out” shouted the angry warriors. Immediately zaki stepped out, they started beating him mercilessly. His property was burnt down to the ground and he was left laying helplessly on the floor.

The whole villagers were sad, the warriors was also sad, they have lost great amount of soldiers in the battle between the dragons and them and it was all the fault of one man, Zaki. That was what they thought. Indeed, they will train harder next time.

……………………………………………………….
Years have passed since the dragons attacked Aziz village. The people of Aziz village were now living in peace. Things have change better for zaki. Over the years, the good luck charm has done wonders to his life.

The villagers could only watch with their mouth agape. Some of the villagers once said that the money wasn’t pure so after some years, he would go back to his poor and wretched life but they were very wrong.

He is presently the richest man in the village. He owns a large variety of farmlands and his cattles were too numerous to mention.

His goats were counted in thousands likewise his sheeps. He owns over twenty-five huge yam barns and eighteen huge storage houses.

He also have fourteen large fish ponds and alot of rice mills. Infact, one third of the youths and teens in Aziz village were his employees.
Indeed, things have changed better for him.

“bring him in” answered zaki to one of his guards. For the first time in many years, his brother Adin was looking for him. Wade the eldest brother has been hiding in shame and was avoiding zaki like a plague.

Adin looked at the big house standing in front of him, the house was surrounded by many guards. He looked at the maids and shook his head, no is this his brother? Zaki owned many houses in Aziz village and all have them are being guarded by heavily built men.

He walked into the lavishly furnished room and sat down.

“hmm, welcome to my humble abode brother” zaki said.

“maid!!” a young girl came forth “bring lots of food and drinks for my brother”

“hmmm brother” Adin said “i am not here for food. Our elders do say the frog does not run in the day time for nothing. It is either it is chasing something or something is after him. Brother, THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM”
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Alennsar(f): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
i don chi chumtin. weldone iceprince
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Alennsar:
thanks a lot my guy grin
Alennsar:
thanks a lot my guy
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Alennsar(f): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
hope all is well sir
cc: iceprince
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
sorry for da delay

“ok, what is the problem brother?” zaki asked his brother Adin.

“it is my daughter” Adin began “she is very sick and i have used up all i have in other to find a solution or remedy to the sickness but the condition is getting worst. Yesterday, i met the chief priest who consulted the good spirits about her sickness, they revealed a herb to him which is believed to cure strange sickness like the one my daughter is facing” paused for a while.

“yes, go on” zaki said.

“the problem is that i don’t have any money to buy it. I have used up all the money i have. Earlier this morning, i met brother wade to help me but he didn’t agree, he chased me out of his house. I know i have wrong you in all manner and in all situation but pls, this is the life of my baby. In the name of the good spirits, i beg of you in other to forgive me and safe the life of my daughter” Adin said kneeling down on the floor like someone who was under punishment.

Zaki could remember how he used to run to his brothers especially his once favourite, Adin in times of need but Adin and wade did not help him. Not even once have they considered him when he ask for their help.
He slowly stood up without saying a word and walk majestically into his room.

Adin knew his brother won’t help him but was it the fault of zaki? Oh no, he remembered how he treated his brother so he did not blame zaki but only pitied his young girl. Is this how she is going to die? If she dies, he won’t forgive himself because he was the architect of their predicament.

Zaki came out of his room with three bags full of gold coins. (A gold coin is considered the highest value of currency in Aziz village. Before zaki, they approximated all the lands, cattles, sheeps and goats of the richest man in their village and the currency they got was two and the half bags of gold coins.No wonder zaki’s wealth knew no bounds)

“oh, thank you brother. Thank you” Adin said as he snatched the three bags of coins from his brother’s hand like a hungry lion pouncing on a little sheep. When he realised the coins where gold, he fainted.

SOME MINUTES LATER
“where am i??” Adin said as he opened his eyes. He was holding the gold coins tightly to his chest.

“hmm, you fainted and we tried to revive you but what baffles me most was that when you were unconscious, my strongest guard was not strong enough to collect the gold coins from you” zaki said and everybody in the house (the guards and the maids who revived adin) including adin all laughed.

………………………………………………………..
A year later.

A beautiful princess came to Aziz village. She was so beautiful that her skin shone brightly during the dark. Once again, all the men and youth stood up. Its time to hunt!!
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Princess Moga was very beautiful. She was known to be the most beautiful girl that has ever set foot in the village of Aziz. The only problem with her is that she turns down every suitor that came for her hand in marriage. Both poor and rich, handsome and ugly, tall and short, fat and thin, yellow or dark skinned in complexion, her answer was no. The men was tired of her negative attitude towards them.

According to princess moga, she doesn’t want to get married. She hated all men for no reason and everytime, she was head over heels about her beauty. The men were tired of her, who would want an arrogant and boastful woman as a wife. They’d leave her but her beauty was too much for them and they couldn’t resist it as bees could not resist honey. They found themselves chasing her again to and fro.

Since zaki had no wife, he decided that this princess must be his wife. She was so beautiful that two brothers could kill themselves in other to be in her presence.
After asking his charm for good luck, he went out. He took his best chariot with his servants and guards.

Anytime zaki is passing, most of the people would know it was him that was passing by. They were so many horses that followed him and so many heavily built guards that protected him.

…………………………..fast forward……………………….
Princess moga instantly fell in love with zaki at their first meeting. She could not pin point the reason why she loved him and the more she thinks of him, the more she loved him. On of the reasons for her unconditional love for him was that he has been through alot in life. He was a man of experience and knowledge. Zaki too was baffled at the beauty of moga, he never knew someone can be that beautiful.

……………………………………………………….
It was not long before the people of Aziz village found out that princess moga and zaki were deeply in love. The numerous men whom princess moga turn down their proposals for marriage instantly grew hate and dislike for zaki. If not for his guards, he would have been six feet beneath the earth.

The maidens and beautiful girls in the village were red with envy and green with jealousy.

They hated princess moga for she stole their man, the one they truly love and would wish to spend their lives with. They hated princess moga for stealing zaki away from them. All this never bothered the love birds for they have fixed a date for their marriage.

Everything is now peaceful in Aziz village, the warriors were no longer training for they believed that the dragon will stay long before it attack the village again.

LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT THEY WHERE WRONG .
TBC
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
iceprince3143:

new episode is here
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Eniola7(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2017
following bumber to bumber
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by mismore(f): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
iceprince3143:
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001
Slingkey FIDELITY24
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder
uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6.

I just saw this. Hope i'm not too late?
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Sorry, Preparation towards Jamb took my time
The dragon’s nest

“its is time, my sons, go and wreck the village. Bring back beautiful maidens and this time, i will give you some potions and lot of charms. I want you all
to destroy their houses for what they did to Aye” Roy commanded.

“yes ma” they all replied and took the potion she had already prepared.

“one more thing. Aye,, you are not
going with them this time around. You are too young and i made the first mistake by letting you go.. Ally and Ary, is up to you” Roy said.

The two dragons got prepared for their task ahead. Aye wanted to tell his brothers about zaki but he couldn’t. His mother will be angry at him. He tried to persuade his mum to go but his mother
declined. If he had followed them, he would have protected zaki and his family but now there is nothing he could do than pray for zaki.

________
Aziz village
“DRA…GONSSS, DRAGONSSS” the people screamed as they were caught unaware.

The warriors did all they can but truth be told, they were not ready for the fight. The two dragons destroyed everything on their path.

As they were busy turning anything they laid they
eyes on into a pile of ash, Ary saw a beautiful girl. She was too beautiful and all his life, he had never seen someone as beautiful as her.

In one great swoop, he flew down from the sky and took her
to the second world. Ally also did same, taking his price below on the surface of the earth, he flew to the second world.
MISSION ACCOMPLISH.

The village was left in a pile of ash. Everyone was affected by the rampage of the dragons. Half of the citizens were killed and the other half were left with
heavy injuries. All the lands were
destroyed including the barns. The
goats, cattles, sheeps, hens and the rest were killed.

The whole warriors were killed in the battle. Their water was
polluted and soon enough, the fishes and other aquatic habitat started dying.

The greatest loss was recorded in zaki’s house. Two third of his property were gone. He (zaki) got burnt into a pile of ash as he was trying to prevent Ary from abducting his daughter. Ary was
furious and killed zaki. He destroyed his house before eloping with his daughter.

Moga and idris were inside the house when the whole house came crashing down. Princess moga quickly drew her
last breath..
5 years later
“Idris, idrisss” lyla spoke out.

“lyla, my sister. Why did you leave me, why? Idris cried out.

” help me idris, i am being trap here in the second world by the dragons. I only have sixteen years to live, help me”

“help me, help me, help meeeeee!!!” she screamed so loud that glasses were broken and the whole earth shook.

Just then idris jumped up. It was a
dream. He looked through his window and saw an eagle standing on it. The
eagle flew immediately and idris got the message. It was a revelation from the good spirits. His mind is set, he is going
to have his REVENGE!!
Tbc

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
A YEAR LATER

A year later, Idris filled with revenge has trained and has become the greatest warrior. However, the only weapon he
uses is his bow and arrows. He was so good that he could even kill two birds with a single arrow. Day in day out, he trained himself using various target.

Idris has grown tall and has develop muscles including his complete and nice abs.

He was feared by everyone in the village but he never for once wronged anyone and so, he was greatly loved by all.

Idris smiled as he remembered his
discussion with the chief priest of Aziz village.
” my son” the old man spoke out “i have warned you not to temper with the second world. The second world is no place for humans like us. It is even
forbidden for us to mention that place. Don’t also forget that you are no match to Roy and her three sons” the chief priest warned.

“well, if you are not going to help me out, i will find another way but remember this, i must save my sister and slay the dragons for what they did to my family” idris said “my mind is made up and whether you like it or not, you can’t change my decision”

“ok, but don’t say i didn’t warn you” the chief priest continued ” my hands are clean. In other to kill the dragons, you must first possess the immortal knife.
The immortal knife was given to a giant named lue by the good spirits.

He was given the knife to keep safe out of the reach of Roy. The problem is, lue the giant won’t give you the knife because
if you fail your quest, then Roy will be in possession of the knife and if she is with the knife, then mankind is doomed”

“yes wise one, how can i locate the gaint” Idris asked.

“you are too stubborn. The giant does not dwell close to our village. It stays alone on an island far from here. Here is a map to the island. Know this, you are the first person apart from me to touch
this map because noone has dared to meet the giant.

Once again, be careful and good luck!!” the old chief priest said shaking his head in pity.

“So this is how this young boy is going to die” he thought.

________
Idris left the shrine of the chief priest very happy. Most people who he met on his way was very surprised on what made young idris so happy but he didn’t tell them, he just kept mute and
was waiting for the right time to
surprise the village.

He got home and took his axe and went to the forest, he cut down trees and made a beautiful canoe since he doesn’t have money to buy one. After he had
made the canoe, he took the remaining woods left and made more arrows.

Yes, he is ready to fight the giant!!
Tbc
Re: The Adventure Of Idris [AN ACTION THRILLER] By Musty by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Idris took his bow and arrows and was ready for the journey ahead.

The chief priest sent fort two warriors to go tell everyone in the village about the quest of idris. Some of the villagers knew it was a mission impossible to accomplish no matter the strength involved.

The people that loved him did their best in order to change his mind but he did not heed to their advice. Other people who did not like him started composing his burial song.

Adin and wade his uncles were both sitting down in adin’s compound when they heard the news.

“wait, could this be true?” Adin asked.

“my brother, that is the latest news now. Our nephew is planning to kill a giant in order to possess one useless knife” wade said and they both laughed hard.

“hmm, zaki has transfered his stupidity to his son” adin said sipping his palm wine little by little.

“indeed” wade said refilling his cup”our ancestors said that a goat will always give birth to a goat and a lion will always give birth to a lion”.

“yes.. You are right bro, like father like son” adin added.

” well, if he wants to kill himself, fine by me.. After all, we don’t need people like him in this village. This village require strong people like us” wade said

“yes, i agree with you”.

“hmm, thanks for your hospitality. Its high time i move back to my house and lovely wife” wade said standing up. Adin followed him and they both went out.
Idris was ready. The youth of the village helped him carry his canoe to the shores of the great sea. His canoe was stocked with food that will give him strength by the women in Aziz village.

The chief priest came by and prayed for him. After the prayers, he rolled his canoe into the sea and started to row.

The villagers all stood watching at him till the canoe has gone deep into the blue sea. One by one, the walked to their houses while adin and wade was busy laughing at their brother’s stupidity.
DEEP INTO THE SEA
Idris kept on following his map. He was grateful that the women gave him some foodstuff and it helped him alot. Since he is very powerful, he kept rowing the canoe with great strength and fast speed.
He has spent five days on the deep blue sea and yet he was still strong. He kept his stick which he uses to row the canoe inside the canoe. He brought out some of the food and ate. As he was busy eating, he was studying the map.

“hmmm, i have goodnews and bad news” he thought to himself “from this part of the sea to the island should take about 5 days.” he said rolling his map.

“and also, this part of the sea is inhabited by the great serpent” he took his bow and arrows in his hand preparing for the worst.

He rowed his canoe till night fall and then decided to take a nap.

“GBOAAAA!!!”

the canoe began to spin with a full force. Something big just hit it. Something really big!!!
TBC

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Where To Sell Your Movie Scripts. / The Best Book Store In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.