Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option (702 Views)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / The Truth Doesnt Change Regardless Of How Many People Might Deny It. / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
My dear Friend, dont despair of life, dont contemplate suicide, there is hope!
Whatever you are going through 'there is hope of a tree when it is cut down, it will rise again and through the saints of water it will bud'
Dont you know 'a righteous man falleth seven times and riseth again'
Be sure 'our sufficiency is of God' and 'all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to purpose' for Christ in me is the hope of glory.
Before you take your life, you may want to make Jesus your last resort, He doesnt mind at all! He so much loves and cares that if He has to be your last option, He grabs it!
You deserve to live and not die!
We all have our challenges but they are meant to make us better and not worse..Wear the right perspective and come out of your predicament on top!
Rem 'tough times dont last but tough people do'

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2017
SAY NO TO SUICIDE! IT SHOULDNT BE YOUR LAST OPTION!!

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by GodsMopol: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Did you see a vision about someone during through suicide, articles like this one are very helpful, cause you never can tell who is nurturing that thought, and just feel he should view some sites before taking his final dose of life

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
GodsMopol:
Did you see a vision about someone during through suicide, articles like this one are very helpful, cause you never can tell who is nurturing that thought, and just feel he should view some sites before taking his final dose of life
Bible Message to edification, exhortation and comfort is always timely!
Thanks my Bro..God bless!!
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Be reminded the God we serve neither sleeps nor slumbers.
You have Hope! You deserve to live and not die!!
Whatever it is you are going through always believe as I always do and pray in my spirit 'there has to be a way out'
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tough times dont last, only tough people do!
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Say No To Suicide! Whatever it is, there must be a way out!!
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Suicide is Evil! Dont take your own life!! Jesus saves.

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by Ranchhoddas: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
enshy:
Suicide is Evil! Dont take your own life!!
Jesus saves.
But was Jesus not watching them when they were about to commit the suicide?
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Life is a Choice!
Jesus respects that but remember every man shall be judged according to his choices at the appointed time!!
Be wise my man lest your choices also be suicidal!
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by enshy: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
You deserve to live Dont take your own life!
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by needhelp2: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Youth Aflamed For Christ is a youth and adult focused non denominational ministry charged with the mandate from God to raise a saved,sanctified and purposeful generation(Daniels and Esthers).The group is run by a team of believers called the amazingrace team with members from different churches and located in various cities around the world. we run a whatsapp program to fulfill the vision God has given us.We see young people serving christ in purity,fulfilling Gods purpose for their life.we have an active ministry,seminars and also encourage an active studying of the bible online on our facebook page and whatsapp.if you will like to become a member,kindly send a whatsapp message to this numbers, 09025268957.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by Challspace(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
From a strictly moral point of view, suicide isn't a bad thing. If someone is tired of his/her life, I don't see the problem with ending it.
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Challspace:
From a strictly moral point of view, suicide isn't a bad thing. If someone is tired of his/her life, I don't see the problem with ending it.

Did I misunderstand you or did you mean to say from a strictly "secular/non-religious" point of view, cause "morality" is practically based upon biblical principles...Exodus 20: 1-17 (aka...the 10 Commandments...aka God's "moral" law) my brother.....
And there are consequences for violating those moral laws....
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by Challspace(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ngo40:

Did I misunderstand you or did you mean to say from a strictly "secular/non-religious" point of view, cause "morality" is practically based upon biblical principles...Exodus 20: 1-17 (aka...the 10 Commandments...aka God's "moral" law) my brother.....
And there are consequences for violating those moral laws....

Sorry but you're wrong. Morality is based on a simple principle or what you Christian folks know as the golden rule - Do good to others as you would like good to be done to you. Morality and religion are not the same and are not interchangeable! Hence in the absence of confounding variables, a person who is tired of his life is free to end it as long as he doesn't hurt anyone else in the process.
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Challspace:

Sorry but you're wrong. Morality is based on a simple principle or what you Christian folks know as the golden rule - Do good to others as you would like good to be done to you. Morality and religion are not the same and are not interchangeable! Hence in the absence of confounding variables, a person who is tired of his life is free to end it as long as he doesn't hurt anyone else in the process.

Hmmmm....okay.
Well how do people know what is "right" or "wrong" unless they're shown a standard...'cough..10 commandments....'cough.
But I guess you're saying that people are intrinsically born with "morals" irrespective of religion...
However, I will agree to disagree with you my brother... smiley
Re: Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option by Challspace(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngo40:

Hmmmm....okay.
Well how do people know what is "right" or "wrong" unless they're shown a standard...'cough..10 commandments....'cough.
But I guess you're saying that people are intrinsically born with "morals" irrespective of religion...
However, I will agree to disagree with you my brother... smiley

I guess there's no use trying to convince your otherwise. Have a lovely day! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Banning Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia Is Necessary / Mr Bible Teacher By Segun Coker / Programs To Benefit From This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.