Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Learn Till You Get Tired - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Till You Get Tired (1059 Views)

Call For CCTV Installation In Your Store/shop Today.don't Wait Till It Happens / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Promo! Buy Ghana Weaving Wig At Giveaway Price! Offer Valid Till Dec 31st. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Till You Get Tired by MissJayne(f): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Are you interested in learning basics in fashion and design but it seems possible?
Are you unemployed, a housewife, a working class lady or even a student interested in learning and breaking boundaries? Here's the perfect online tutorial for you.
This online tutorial comprises of lots of goodies packaged in one and they are ;
1. Basic measurements
** Terminologies in sewing with pictures
2. Buba(kimono top) and it's characteristics with pictures
3.Skirt - features and characteristics of skirts and types of skirt with pictures
4. Baby gowns with pictures
5. Fashion accessories and how to make them eg bow tie, flowers and etc
6. Throw Pillows and different designs
7. Different DIY'S
Plus different Fashion PDF'S that'll help explain more and broaden your horizon in fashion and design such as ;
i. Helen Joseph Armstrong pattern making for fashion
ii. Paula Keech freelance Fashion designers handbook
iii. PDF files on how to make ankara wallets.
iv. PDF files on sleeves and armholes.
V. Videos on how to make simple purses and bags plus lots more for a token of N3000 naira only.
I need just 20 people and its starting this week. No time to waste.
Drop your digits if interested

Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by ONWARDBABA: 2:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by Charmingsoul: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2017
am in
Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by Ritasnr(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by patience22: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by rightchic(f): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by Jully17(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
patience22:

Re: Learn Till You Get Tired by Charmingsoul: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
MissJayne:
Are you interested in learning basics in fashion and design but it seems possible?
Are you unemployed, a housewife, a working class lady or even a student interested in learning and breaking boundaries? Here's the perfect online tutorial for you.
This online tutorial comprises of lots of goodies packaged in one and they are ;
1. Basic measurements
** Terminologies in sewing with pictures
2. Buba(kimono top) and it's characteristics with pictures
3.Skirt - features and characteristics of skirts and types of skirt with pictures
4. Baby gowns with pictures
5. Fashion accessories and how to make them eg bow tie, flowers and etc
6. Throw Pillows and different designs
7. Different DIY'S
Plus different Fashion PDF'S that'll help explain more and broaden your horizon in fashion and design such as ;
i. Helen Joseph Armstrong pattern making for fashion
ii. Paula Keech freelance Fashion designers handbook
iii. PDF files on how to make ankara wallets.
iv. PDF files on sleeves and armholes.
V. Videos on how to make simple purses and bags plus lots more for a token of N3000 naira only.
I need just 20 people and its starting this week. No time to waste.
Drop your digits if interested
am very interested ma

(1) (Reply)

... / Get Massive Discounts On Our Jalabs And Abayas / Need A Male Stylist For Home Service And Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.