Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? (1486 Views)

How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Should a Christian use a credit card? Is using credit cards a sin since the Bible teaches not to go into debt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by niyihawking(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
A Christian should use a yellow card, not a credit card
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2017
That guy above sha cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by CatfishBilly: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Christians shouldn't wear clothes too since God said not to wear garments of mixed fabric.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by enshy: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Should a Christian use a credit card? Is using credit cards a sin since the Bible teaches not to go into debt?
Goodday Brother In Christ, the Bible doesnt teach not going into debt as a SIN but as a PRINCIPLE to financial breakthrough...
A debtor isnt a sinner but a slave to his lender, he is in bondage to the lender! Thats not Gods perfect plan for us so we advice avoid borrowing: live within your means!
You can be dirty and make heaven yet the bible teaches cleanliness, you can be lazy and make heaven yet the bible teaches diligence. These are all principles to enjoying the best of God on earth.
If anyone would amount to much on earth for God, he needs to diligently search out scriptures for principles to live by and promises to cleave to in prayer!
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by jonbellion(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Christians shouldn't wear clothes too since God said not to wear garments of mixed fabric.
loool
The question was quite foolish
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2017
niyihawking:

A Christian should use a yellow card, not a credit card

Christians are to answer the question not trolls. cool

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Don't use your brain because there is no where in the bible where god says "use your brain" undecided
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

Don't use your brain because there is no where in the bible where god says "use your brain" undecided

Is your brain intelligently designed? undecided
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No it isn't
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Was your brain intelligently designed?

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

Was your brain intelligently designed?

Yes, what about you? undecided
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

No it isn't

No wonder! shocked
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, what about you? undecided

And who is this intelligent designer. Does it have a name?
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

And who is this intelligent designer. Does it have a name?

You would have to believe that your brain was intelligently designed before you begin to ask for the Designers' name. cool

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You would have to believe that your brain was intelligently designed before you begin to ask for the Designers' name. cool

Oh please

As usual you have nothing meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

Oh please

As usual you have nothing meaningful to say

Is it too much to posit that if you believe in the existence of a building you will have to believe that there must be a builder? undecided
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is it too much to posit that if you believe in the existence of a building you will have to believe that there must be a builder? undecided

No it is not. But when 4000 people claim to know the builder and none of them correlates then it is safe to assume they are all nuts and are playing guess games. It is even more ridiculous when the claim of one of them is broken down into 30,000 places undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by jonbellion(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

No it is not. But when 4000 people claim to know the builder and none of them correlates then it is safe to assume they are all nuts and are playing guess games. It is even more ridiculous when the claim of one of them is broken down into 30,000 places undecided
that's what these people don't get
It's not about whether gods exist or not
You make the extraordinary claim that he has a favourite tribe, interacts with mankind and is the only true god out of all the gods that humanity has and are still worshiping who FYI also make the same outlandish claim
It's very simple:
Prove it or shut the fukk up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by jonbellion(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

it's laughable that you literally believe in a 6000 year old 7-day creation universe
Arguing with fundamental christians- note the fundamental part... is like talking to a retarded brick wall
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

Forget about the 4000 people and focus on yourself. If you have eyes that can see and a brain that works you will not find it difficult to know that if there is a building then there has to be a builder. cool
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
jonbellion:

that's what these people don't get
It's not about whether gods exist or not
You make the extraordinary claim that he has a favourite tribe, interacts with mankind and is the only true god out of all the gods that humanity has and are still worshiping who FYI also make the same outlandish claim
It's very simple:
Prove it or shut the fukk up

You should rather prove that God does not exist or forever hold your peace. cool
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
jonbellion:

it's laughable that you literally believe in a 6000 year old 7-day creation universe
Arguing with fundamental christians- note the fundamental part... is like talking to a retarded brick wall

Says the one who thinks his brain is not intelligently designed. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Forget about the 4000 people and focus on yourself. If you have eyes that can see and a brain that works you will not find it difficult to know that if there is a building then there has to be a builder. cool

O
K
Then

There is a creator. It likes to play hide and seek and is not interested in servitude or mundane adulation

smiley
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by jonbellion(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

[s]You should rather prove that God does not exist or forever hold your peace. cool[/s]
are you insane
Where did I ever say god does not exist
Do you even know how you sound
You are making the claim
I have a very large flying penis inside my drawer
Prove that I don't
This is how you should
Stop assuming all athiests support gnostic atheism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

O
K
Then

There is a creator. It likes to play hide and seek and is not interested in servitude or mundane adulation

smiley

It is not Okay to believe that there is a Creator you must be willing to know Him experientially.
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

It is not Okay to believe that there is a Creator you must be willing to know Him experientially.

Does this creator not know my address? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
hahn:

Does this creator not know my address? undecided

He knows your address but do you have His number? undecided
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

He knows your address but do you have His number? undecided

No I don't. Do you?
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
hahn:

No I don't. Do you?

Hello, Just wondering are you having trouble accessing nairalands religion section via the link https://www.nairaland.com/religion, haven't been able to access it for a while and I'm wondering if I'm alone on this.
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by hahn(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Hello, Just wondering are you having trouble accessing nairalands religion section via the link https://www.nairaland.com/religion, haven't been able to access it for a while and I'm wondering if I'm alone on this.

No I have not. I just used that link
Re: Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
hahn:

No I don't. Do you?

Yes, His name is Jesus. Call Him for the salvation of your soul.

Check Him out here: www.needGod.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Feminism? / Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages / Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.