Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years (48719 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by LVMedia: 3:45am On Mar 08, 2017
According to new developments in the case between Apostle Suleiman and Canada-based Nigerian singer, Miss Stephanie Otobo, the alleged mistress has released photos of their private video chats after the court denied the prosecution’s wish for her to be denied bail.

The court’s decision was premised on the principle that it is a case between two Nigerians and it did not matter if one of the parties was a man of God. The presiding judge, Justice Kikelomo Bukola Ayeye, therefore ruled that there is no substantial evidence to deny Stephanie her fundamental right to freedom, and hence granted her bail on liberal terms.

Miss Otobo and her alleged accomplice were therefore granted bail on conditions that she deposit a sum of N100,000, with two sureties in like sum who must be gainfully employed. Attached to the application for remand was a four-count charge of terrorism, blackmail, and extortion, including threatening “an act of terrorism, demanding property with menace with intent to steal and attempt to extort money,” at the Police College in Ikeja, Lagos on February 14. Particularly, the second count holds that Wisdom and Stephanie “with intent to blackmail a man of God, did unlawfully demand the immediate payment of the sum of $1,000,000 (one million US dollars) to (them) by Apostle Suleiman,…else (they will) will call a conference and accuse him out for committing adultery …and having an illicit relationship with her (Stephanie).”

Upon regaining her freedom, Stephanie granted the short video interview which we reported in our earlier report yesterday, dispelling other reports of a purported earlier statement where she supposedly cleared the man of God under duress. As details of her video reveal, she stands with her story of being used and dumped by Apostle Suleiman, as well as his alleged used of influence in the police to intimidate her. And to buttress her Keyamo story, she has shared some telling private and intimate video chat photos at diferent times to confirm their relationship.

As this case continues to boil over, a lot of questions have been flying everywhere with some believing Apostle Suleiman’s resort to using proxies and lawyers to respond to the damning claims may not help his case in the court of public opinion. As it is, the burden of defending himself against the accusations seems to be more than that of his alleged mistress to prove her story. This is because the case if not properly handle may soon start looking like that of a man with means trying to hush the silence and intimidate a hapless girl who got trapped in a love scheme.

Whatever happens as the case develops, we are watching. We will soon know how water managed to get inside the coconut. Expect more evidence from both sides of the divide, but one more.
Check Them Out;

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/bailed-apostle-suleimans-alleged.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by LVMedia: 3:50am On Mar 08, 2017
More

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by seunlayi(m): 4:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Adminisher: 4:57am On Mar 08, 2017
The girl can lie for Africa at the Olympics. Check that age.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Astuteleader(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2017
But this girl is ugly

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by refiner(f): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Mtsheeew...suliemanland! angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by charlesazeh(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
let her share video and not tampered pictures ...those fotos are joined together

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2017
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

280 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Abudu2000(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol, 2bh these photos were carefully attached and they kind of look real... Why?? Coz when one party is talking, the other ought to be listening..... If it were photo shopped then it took a real genius to pull this off

My opinion though, I stand to be corrected

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by mr1759: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2017
I took a look at the screen shot,

1) I saw blue Cloth in all the different pix taken differently

2) I saw the same corner of chair or bed all through the different pix

3) then I saw the same brightness and exposure in all the photo

4) in pix that look the same but the girl pix keep changing

inclusion it is a fake picture from a frustrated LovePeddler girl

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by DLondonboiy: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Agents of darkness!

Bring evidence...you no fit!

Release videos, you no fit!

Any melu-melu can allege anything!

Marine kingdom people!

Karachikas

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by sugarbelly4: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
she can lie sha. see the uncensored photo, as shared by aunty Linda grin uncensored photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by sugarbelly4: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
i hear
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by BrutalJab: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Hungry looking, poverty strickened member of Buhari Media Center. smh

I'm still waiting for u guys sextapes o. Cursed lots

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by bettercreature(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
How is she ugly? You must be very blind
Or probably brainwashed by the suleman of this world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by obembet(f): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Wetin concern me

Abeg tell me what Arsenal play last night..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by burkingx(f): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians and big names, what happens to calling him by his name Mr Suleiman?

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by martineverest(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
the girl is now free to do more damage control with more evidences
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by yomalex(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
hmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by xynerise: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Did you guys notice the boobs in the Snapchat videos is different from reality? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by neocortex: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:
It doesn't matter whether you trust a pastor or not, all allegations must be analysed on a case by case basis.

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

Men who cheat don't announce their escapades on newspaper, it is done secretly.
Mind you it was an introduction not marriage and any meeting between a potential
inlaw and any member of the wife's family can be tagged an "introduction" , not
necessarily a ceremony.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.
Again, you are arguing a non-existent point that there was a marriage. No where did the girl claim that they
were married, it was an introduction!

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.
Isn't it obvious that their relationship were mostly virtual and any
meeting that takes place must be very discreet. Remember the girl knows he already
has a wife. Only a dumb celebrity will leave behind a clear cheating evidence.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.
The girl dad is an absentee dad who is still bitter at his ex-wife, hence his attempt to ruin her
and the daughter close to her. The swiftness of the dad's testimony is an indication of a man
who has a score to settle or has been recruited just for that purpose.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.
Coincidence is never an evidence in any rational argument.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.
He was lying like some dishonest men do, they promise heaven and earth but they deliver nothing.
This is nothing new, am surprised you don't know this.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.
A clear coordinated testimony would have point to a scripted event. If I am to talk of the relationship
with my friend it will never be smooth. All that matters is that the testimony is not contradictory and
consistent, not the delivery. Sitting down to write about something is quite different from telling it
as a story.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.
Well, that is the right thing to do.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ekakamba: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Women's Day to All the male gossipers.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by REIIGN(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up

BMC

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
and pastor was frolicking ugly girls?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
3 days in Nigerian cell and her neck done stretch like Ostrich own..., nawa o

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by SBG04: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
mr1759:
I took a look at the screen shot,

1) I saw blue Cloth in all the different pix taken differently

2) I saw the same corner of chair or bed all through the different pix

3) then I saw the same brightness in all the photo

inclusion it is a fake picture from a frustrated LovePeddler girl
Dumb analysis
We can all see this man's face on Snapchat, laughing and smiling. Or that's a fake face? Or his twin brother? Please gather sense and stop being deliberately stupid.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Seriously, I have read up every bit of information on this issue I could lay my hands, yet the more I read, the more I am convinced that this young woman has no case.

I concede that the devil can tempt anybody, but Apostle Suleiman, who I consider intelligent enough would not throw everything away, including what he stands for just because of this not-so-attractive woman.

Her case is just so watery. Point one: Suleiman has a 4-year-old boy, yet this girl says the pastor wanted her hand in marriage because he wanted more boys.

If someone always said all children are children, male or female, when he didn't have male children, is it now that he has one that he will throw everything away in the name of looking for male children?

Suleiman, I am sure, is exposed enough to know that a woman alone does not determine the sex of a baby or that a girl's face does not show whether she will have plenty male children in her body.

Point two: she says Suleiman already visited her father for introduction, yet her father has denied that.

Point three: He impregnated her and gave her concoction to drink. I want children, yet I gave you concoction to drink when I discovered you were pregnant.

Point four: she released pictures of their video chat. That nonsense does not mean sh*t. If we agree that that man was Suleiman, is it now a crime to chat on video. What was being discussed? Again, it could have been manipulated.

Point five: On a normal day, I don't have an inch of the fame, money and public scrutiny that Suleiman has. Yet, I won't even approach this babe when I am sober. Unless maybe I don shack and I no see road for club.

Point six: I am not the type to be blinded by religion, but I know Suleiman is a philanthropist. The guy can even sell his trouser to help people. I have personal friends that he has helped sort out their rent and stuff. So, that he paid money into the girl's account twice does not make him complicit.

Point seven: you said Suleiman proposed marriage. Didn't you even reason what will happen to the wife in the has in the house? Or was she preparing to become a second wife to a pastor? The Man's pictures with his wife are everywhere. So, she cannot claim ignorance.

However, I am not closing my mind to further evidence. Let her release everything in her arsenal and let people make up their mind. But for now, she sincerely doesn't have a case.

34 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by money121(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
23yrs angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.