Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked (6494 Views)

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Women Are So Wicked! :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by emanuellah: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
This post is to all of u who advised me to not have complete trust in men. I thought my boyfriend loved me, even from what happened to us (my previous roommates and us incident), but it seems men are generally randy goats.

One of these same girls i mentioned then, that i thot he said we shld stay away from, i later got to know has been sleeping with my boyfriend behind my back. I got to know one evening when i called him and he didn’t pick his phone. Some of my hall mates had been trying to warn me to hold on tight to my boyfriend, but whenever i asked them what they meant by that, they told me that “the mouse comes out to play whenever the cat is not around”. Iam not too good with parables so i didn’t really understand what they meant until much later.

I had noticed that my boyfriend was unusually unattentive to me anytime we were together. Ever since that day we were forced to have sex infront of those two girls, he had made a couple of passes at me again, but i told him no. Had i known that this is what i was going to later find out, i wouldn’t have been so rigid with him.

Last month, i travelled home to see my mum who had just left the  hospital after she was admitted for an illness. I had planned to spend the whole week with her at home and return during the weekend, but my classmate called me to inform me of an impromptu test one of our lecturers had fixed for Saturday morning. I had to leave home after only two days. For some reason, i didn’t tell my boyfriend that i was coming back to skool so soon.

I tried calling him when i finally got to skool, but he didn’t pick his phone up. I then decided to go to his room in the male hall. When i got to his room, knocked the door and opened it(being that he was the only one in the room, i really didn’t need to wait for an answer b4 i went in cos i had done so on many occassions in the past). I walked in and met this girl i mentioned earlier with him, both unclothed. They didn’t have a blanket or anything thrown over them, so i saw them all for all their sinful unclothed glory. I guess they had just finished a round or so cos they were both sweating and panting. I didn’t know when i screamed.

My boyfriend immediately got out of bed and started begging. Tears streamed down my face as i stared daggers at the girl. I simply turned round and left the room.

I refused to see him after that. He kept on calling, coming to my room, but i refused to entertain him. I told him that for him to have stooped so low to sleep with one of those girls, that means he never loved me.

I had planned to take on some revenge on both of them. Since she seduced my boyfriend, i had decided i was going to do the same to hers. My friends who had warned me before told me not to. I still have not decided whether i shld go on with my plan or not, but i am not happy at all. As i type now, tears are still streaming down my face.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by SisiKill1: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
You lost me at "we were forced to have sex in front of those two girls"

What the heck does that mean? Please tell me someone had a gun to your your head or they were holding your mom hostage coz i really don't see how anyone can force you to have sex in front of others.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
It wasnt a total shock to you. . . .you saw it coming.

Yes it hurts, cry for a few minutes or days. . . .

Get over it and live your life.

1. Women are also wicked

2. Plz answer sisikill'ss question, am also confused

3. Continue to ignore the nonsense

4. The fact that you left your room with your dignity, girl, respect to you kiss kiss
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
apere ajase grin
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Cockyzy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hello Dearie,your thread is so touching &heart rendering cuz am some1 dat hate betrayal and deception.some people make love wicked and cruel.Clean your tears,you need not cry.he is not worth your tear.you bigger and better than what he think of you.he begged not because he felt repentant but becuz he got hurt.I have being there before and now am stronger as what does not kill you only make you stronger.Try forget him&move on.Most guys are not worth the loving.i really feel your pain.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by 190: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked

please if u try me
u would notice that i am even more faithful than yourself
dont worry
give me a chance and u wud never regret dis
dont worry,im gonna wipe thoes tears off ur face
Our relationship wud be alter bond~
give me a chance
a trial would convince u
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by platinumnk(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
190:

please if u try me
dont worry
dont worry,im gonna wipe thoes tears off your face
give me a chance
a trial would convince u

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by ruskiee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
So much drama.
No need doing something you would regret later. Move on with yourself,you can overcome this.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Cockyzy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
@EMMANUELLAH: You need PUT THE BLAME OFF YOU.YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM.YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT THEY MADE OF YOU.AS FOR THE REVENGE,She is just a easylay.She aint worth u degrading ur self-esteem and womanly pride as she do not even have  any.please,take heart.YOU ARE NOT ALONE Your NAME SPEAK More of this.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by 190: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
platinumnk:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

N,why the faze
Just kiddin LOL
maybe kinda serious

im on 2 bottles of liqour 2nite~
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
On the other hand why blame the guy?
Are there any laws that forbids wat he did dat u didn't break yourself?
Men are so evil but does that lady dat slept with her roommate's guy have any fault?
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by H2O2: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
That niggah sure messed you up, didn't he?
You just stood there stunned like a zombie, abi
You could have busted them up like pinatas but you didn't. . now you regret it
I bet that memory is stamped in your frame of mind for the rest of your life . . heh
Pele o
Take heart
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Cockyzy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
@EMMANUELLAH: I HAVE READ ALL YOUR THREAD FROM THE LINK IN YOUR PROFILE.SOMETIMES IF YOU ARE TOO QUiet and reserved people would encroach ON YOUR RIGHTS.ANYWAY,I HAVE A QUESTION,PLEASE Answer it:what your birthday and month? Where you born within this date 20feburary-20March?.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2009
women are fantastic!!!!!!!!!
if a few men treat them badly then they see us all as bad seeds while what they should do is look at themselves and figure out what is it about them that attracts all these no good bastards.

if i only meet biatches then I AM to be blamed for not choosing carefully/knowing fully or discovering the people i laid with. i will in no circumstances start a crusade against all women because of my poor choices. . . . . . . . . . probably poster should do the same.

the minute a guy asked you to do something you dont want to THEN DONT DO IT AND MOVE ALONG WITH YOUR LIFE. if you care to stick with this guy and do the do then you should therefore ush up and accept what is being done to you.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by goodass(m): 2:29am On Dec 16, 2009
@ OP
U'll get over it,pele bt pls amend ur topic;he didnt sleep wt a ghost!
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by mamagee3(f): 2:50am On Dec 16, 2009
This is serious. grin grin
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by emanuellah: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2009
FL Gators:

2. Plz answer sisikill'ss question, am also confused
if u read my first post on nairaland some months back you will understand.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=286936.msg4066820#msg4066820

right now am at a loss. my eyes are so swollen from crying for such a long time. this thing happened sometimes last month and my heart is still broken over it.

Cockyzy:

@EMMANUELLAH: I HAVE READ ALL YOUR THREAD FROM THE LINK IN YOUR PROFILE.SOMETIMES IF YOU ARE TOO QUiet and reserved people would encroach ON YOUR RIGHTS.ANYWAY,I HAVE A QUESTION,PLEASE Answer it:what your birthday and month? Where you born within this date 20feburary-20March?.

why do u ask? i was born in april.

u are right. many of my friends and church members say i am too quiet. i try so much as to socialize as much as i can, but it is just naturally me to be quiet.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by OgidiBoy(m): 3:29am On Dec 16, 2009
@poster,

It's not always the guys fault. You don't know if the girl seduced him to sleep with her, some women can be so seductive that it's hard for us men to over come, hey we only humans and we not perfect.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by TheSly: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2009
right now am at a loss. my eyes are so swollen from crying for such a long time. this thing happened sometimes last month and my heart is still broken over it.

grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry. . . . Try to take some cold tea
You will be fine. . . .
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 16, 2009
emanuellah:

if u read my first post on nairaland some months back you will understand.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=286936.msg4066820#msg4066820

why do u ask? i was born in april.

u are right. many of my friends and church members say i am too quiet. i try so much as to socialize as much as i can, but it is just naturally me to be quiet.

It's going to be okay sweety. You're not the first to be there, many other women have gone through it.

It's the part of life. . . . I have not met a woman in her twenties that has not cried from heartache.

I'm telling you, its going to be okay.

We can tell you to stop crying, but you know you wont. There will be a point when you'll get tired of crying. . . .and eventually get over him.

Atleast you found them "attacking" each other, no doubt.

Def def don't go back to the b.as.tard. . . .
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 16, 2009
Just saw your last thread and I can only shout "Only you?"

Are you sure your boyfriend did not plan the whole drug incident with those girls? Is it possible for you to get someone who knows the law in Nigeria in order to deal with those lowlives? You just can't keep silent. undecided

As for this situation, just take life easy. You won't die if you don't have a boyfriend, or will you?
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by deniyor: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2009
It's tough on you when your innocent world gets shattered in such a way. I read the background post and I know you must be going thru a lot on this issue. I'll play the devil's advocate for your ex-bf ( i assume) on this one. My assumption is he is innocent of the date rape on both of you, and somehow it seems that way.
You've got to realise that if he was a virgin b4 that incident, his sexual life has been shattered also. Its easier for a guy to hold on to abstinence when he has not had tasted the forbidden fruit. After the incidence, it was probably much harder to hold it in considering the fact he probably knew how it felt. Also whats the point of holding on till marriage since you've lost your virginity - to him, of course.
His sexual urges make him an easy prey to your conniving roommate. She doesn't care abt him and he doesn't care abt her. Its just straight sex. He understands your position on being rigid. You guys should hv talked abt what to do sexually after the incidence and be open abt whatever urges you both might feel and how to handle it.

If you still care abt him, you should forgive him and have a nice talk. That is if he is also interested in that. If not, anyone would understand your decision. Keep in mind that even the best of us (men and women alike) are fallible.

PS, Revenge makes you feel better temporarily, and then you feel empty. Sleeping with your roommie's guy (assuming she cares abt him) wouldn't solve anything. It will only make things worse. You might not be able to live yourself or just might earn the name of slut in the name of revenge. On the bright side, the other guy gets to enjoy free sex, and possibly revenge.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by echobee(f): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2009
true talk,forget revenge and move on with ur life. i know how u feel.just matter of time.if u hear other peoples story,u will be grateful to ur self.girl,cheer up,the sky is ur limit
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by mrperfect(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
Stop crying, forget about anything male relationship and face your study, when you finishes school, your real man and husband will come and marry you.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by foyeks2001(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
190:

please if u try me
dont worry
dont worry,im gonna wipe thoes tears off your face
give me a chance
a trial would convince u

and wat are u advertising here mr camry2009 model??
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
foyeks2001:

and wat are u advertising here mr camry2009 model??

grin grin grin
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Enoyoh: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
@190
will you ever be serious in your life?
When people are discussing important issues,
all you do is crack jokes, go join the comedy club.

@poster
Please dont do anything that you will regret later.
No matter the revenge, you cant get ride of the damage
done. Just keep your life goin and forget about two of them,
they are not worth all the trouble please.

Life is beautiful, so live it.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by kpolli(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
i read ur previous story n sorry to say the guy might not be at fault,
if those type of girls decide to show u,
they will have their way,
he was just wrong in allowing himself be the instrument
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by lannre(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
True Love hardly hurts, life has taught me that when you feel hurt,then you are loving too much(you might say what is wrong in loving too much ?) well I leave the rest to your imagination. My response to the post is that most girls know the truth but they play along as if its ideal to compete (turning men into products) and be the good buyer. imagine saying she don't know much about parables and there is no one she can ask what that really means. Its better to let the sleeping dog lie or let the lying dog sleep. I rest my case.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by Nura723(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
Dat`s wat women wants. So she shldnt blame her bf coz he has tasted dffernt varieties of ************logy. keep it up man i rilly feel da guy. cool cool 8
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ poster

Sleeping with her man is not hurting her because you will finally give her a reason to leave her man for yours and that would only mess up your reputation. just leave them and stop expending anymore energy on their B.S. Eventually they both will cheat again.
Re: I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked by candyshore: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
my dear poster pls take heart , try nd forget , yes it hurts but u ve to move on dis is just a lesson to learn dat guys are not to be trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfect Breakup Lines / What Motivates You To Get Married? / Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.